Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,197 members, 7,839,073 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Pictures From Jos Crises - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From Jos Crises (38798 Views)

Crises In Jos, Police Station Burnt - Photos / UPDATE: Guard Averts Mass Casualty From Jos Church Explosion / Graphic Pictures From Jos Bomb Blast Yesterday- Viewers Discretion Is Adviced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Jos Crises by otokx(m): 8:30pm On Jan 21, 2010
There was no cheating in Jos, those muslim jihadists and terrorists should be content with what their Allah gave them and stay out of Jos.
Re: Pictures From Jos Crises by Johnnoo(m): 8:48pm On Jan 21, 2010
this is not good. . .
Re: Pictures From Jos Crises by Agbotoba(m): 8:52pm On Jan 21, 2010
I did my NYSC in Jos between 2000 and 2001.There was relative peace throughout that period.I still cant fathom ugly incidents that keep recurring in that ancient city now.This carnage is one too many.Nigeria is a rudderless ship heading for the rocks.
Re: Pictures From Jos Crises by 14(m): 8:58pm On Jan 21, 2010
I do not support or encourage what has happened, its babaric, uncivilised action that has been committed by this perpetrators. And they must be brought to book. How do you just kill 200 people for no reason. Some people dont have respect for human life. How do you kill some one just because he is different from you. The police must stamp their orthorities.

Then which is the most violent country in Africa? Last time i checked it was allerged to be South Africa. The different between South Africa and the rest of the Continent is that South Africa has stats. Even the Aids issue, you would think that its South Africa who is leading in Africa with regard to aids. South Africans go for testing and their records are processed. South Africa has crime like any other country, the problem is the western media exajerate it. So that they scare the whites who stay in South Africa to run away. 200 people dont get killed in South Africa per day.
Re: Pictures From Jos Crises by blaksril(m): 9:06pm On Jan 21, 2010
The real problem is that the youths are jobless. The Government needs to seek out  meaningful employment for the youths in this country. There is a reason
why developed countries take unemployment very seriously cos the lack of a means of livelihood has its vices. Our parents generation has failed us. cry
Re: Pictures From Jos Crises by otokx(m): 9:14pm On Jan 21, 2010
if the present generation has failed us then the future one might bury us.
Re: Pictures From Jos Crises by udennaa: 9:17pm On Jan 21, 2010
SeunAero:

Ah aa, Udennaa! wat do u intend 2benefit from this your self-infected baseless arguments? With peeps lke u around we keep moving backwards n backwards. Think differently abeg.

what arguement are u talking about,that allah is not the xtian God?ofcourse,we are not serving the same God.our God is gracious,loving n merciful but d muslim sun god is evil,wicked n blood-sucking as his worshippers exhibit.i guess u'r a muslim.on d contrary, wit u n ur heartless brothers in nigeria, n at d helm of affairs we keep moving backwards,d same reason nigeria is not progressing.anu!
Re: Pictures From Jos Crises by udennaa: 9:28pm On Jan 21, 2010
"o believers,make war on infidels who dwell around u,let them find harshness in u Quaran 9:123".tell me how a religion that has d above in its 'holy' book is peaceful n claim to serve d same God wit xtians?
Re: Pictures From Jos Crises by Kwot: 10:06pm On Jan 21, 2010
Am so sorry to be the one to say this but someone has to say it,not all but some of this hausa muslims ar not what we think they ar,they move from one place to another and then they multiply to say they own the town.now if it is ur village what will you do?remember it happend in kano and igbo people where driven out,in sagamu they wanted to claime it until the yoruba dealt with them can u imagin north to sagamu.see i know its not fair and i dont like it we keep sayin one nigeria but dat will be hard lets call a spade a spade we need a new and different approach.people should be careful where they thread an respect people of the land if you are there to trade,trade and go dont try to rule them.
Re: Pictures From Jos Crises by PastorOla1: 10:13pm On Jan 21, 2010
I pray 4 peace to return 2 the city of Jos, In Jesus Name, Amen
Re: Pictures From Jos Crises by MrCartha: 10:16pm On Jan 21, 2010
Abeg who among una don see our Presido Yar'gbuam, sorry Yar'dua?! I dey check out of 9ja and I wan collect my own piece of the national cake (abi na Akara) grin grin grin
Re: Pictures From Jos Crises by twinskenny(m): 10:37pm On Jan 21, 2010
this is very very sad!
Re: Pictures From Jos Crises by 14(m): 11:17pm On Jan 21, 2010
According to the BBC 450 people have been killed. Another HAITI unfolding. but this time around is human to human.
Re: Pictures From Jos Crises by durojim: 11:36pm On Jan 21, 2010
Isn't the Jos thing a form of terrorism? Here comes the question: Are Nigerian terrorist? And what is terrorism? Do some Nigerian fit the definition of terrorist?
Re: Pictures From Jos Crises by pearl2(m): 12:26am On Jan 22, 2010
Schooled in unijos, lived in Jos for more than 7 years. Narrowly missed being hit in 2001 riot, still remember meandering thru road blocks in our car while Hausa-Fulani almajiris were shouting allah akhba baying for our blood as we sped to the safety of our home, after being holed up in a 'temporary refugee camp' for a night hearing gun shots. Saw trucks carrying dead bodies for mass burial just outside the town. Remember an Ibo guy working in Standard Trust bank then, slaughtered like a ram even though he was married to a Muslim girl.

I don't just get it, what is the worth of life in Northern Nigeria?

As if I didn't have enough, I lived for a year in Bauchi and also narrowly escaped Bauchi almajiris who are even more thick headed and vicious than the Jos ones, I witnessed ugly matchet cut to the head of a man who passed the same road I passed, about 30 minutes earlier, thank God he survived.

What is the worth of life among almajiris? sadly it is worthless, because they have absolutely no reason for living. We use to joke in Bauchi amongst Southern corpers that 30 almajaris lives cannot pay for the life of one corper, whose parents have invested love and education in, and would mourn if he's killed. Many almajaris have no single person to mourn them even if they are killed.

How many non-hausa, non-fulani 'settler' would dare dream of becoming a governor in Kano, Sokoto or Katsina even if he has lived 1000 years there, when the north is fighting tooth and nail for Jonathan not to occupy Yardua seat, even though he is constitutionally empowered to become the president in absence of the incumbent president, because they are 'born to rule' as Sokoto slogan proudly proclaims.

Islam has become the ready tool of Hausa-Fulani in Nigeria to cause terror to the rest of the nation, because most times, it's even very difficult to differentiate the authentic Hausa-Fulani culture from the religion a lot of them profess.

As far as I know, it's the only religion in the world founded by a desert warrior and a brigand, that terrorise the whole of Arabian peninsula in the 7th century and spread by the force of arms to the other parts of the earth. Look at the world and see the hate and terror the adherent of Mohammed's way of life have done to their victims; recently in Malaysia, burning churches and slaughtering christians, in Kenya confronting the police in a riot, in Sudan, killing and despoiling the innocent, in Pakistan and India, attacking christians and Hindus, In Isreal, suicide-bombing Jews, it goes on. And Nigeria, Abdul-Mutallab was going to bomb 280 innocent souls out of the sky on christmas day in order to go and meet his 72 virgins Mohammed promised the Jihadists in their perverted, peculiar, lust delusional paradise. What a monstrous bankruptcy of belief. What if Islam means war?
Re: Pictures From Jos Crises by kmzee(m): 12:29am On Jan 22, 2010
Tatanian U're not a German 'cos U lied, that makes U a BIG FOOOOOOOOL,and a COWARD. There nothing about the NORTH that will make Jos pple jealous. You talked about alcohol and drugs been common with the Josites, if U're honest to urself there are FAR MORE drunks in the North despite their religion than in Jos. Check them out in Bars and Hotels in Abuja,Jos, KD,Kano,Sokoto etc. How many Plateau pple actually STOLE public  funds to build giant worship centres? The Maitasine riot was caused by Plateau pple abi? The recent crisis in Bauchi was caused by Xtians on the Plateau. That stupid young Nigerian (ABDUL MUTALLAB) that brought SHAME and BAD IMAGE to Nigerian trying to BOMB an AIRLINE was also  a Jos person. There is no link btw Jos crisis and invasion of IRAQ ,Afghanistan,Somali. U dont know anything about those places U mentioned. U're nothin but religious fanatic, instead of making POSITVE  contribution to resolve the lingering problem. God or Allah will surely judge those who continue to terrorise others in name of Religion. All the Jos crisis there NONE that initiated by the Xtians. We're told  pple were attacked in their  worship centre on Sunday this recent Jos crisis, say the TRUTH was it the Xtians. So many moslems were caught transporting ARMS on several instances,they were of course released in the SPIRIT of  their religion.  WORLD PEACE IS UNDER THREAT BY WHICH RELIGION? Did I hear U say ,
Re: Pictures From Jos Crises by SeunAero(m): 1:40am On Jan 22, 2010
udennaa:

what arguement are u talking about,that allah is not the xtian God?ofcourse,we are not serving the same God.our God is gracious,loving n merciful but d muslim sun god is evil,wicked n blood-sucking as his worshippers exhibit.i guess u'r a muslim.on d contrary, wit u n your heartless brothers in nigeria, n at d helm of affairs we keep moving backwards,d same reason nigeria is not progressing.anu!
Tell those to a dumb. ofcus. I guess this is where u can only spill your hate darkened opinion about muslim/islam right? lol You are just as clueless as your name sounds, ODEnnaa
Re: Pictures From Jos Crises by tatanian: 2:18am On Jan 22, 2010
KMZEE, Hahahahaha, I was born in German and also knew Nigeria better than your thoughts and so am gonna call ya Niggerian also JOS xtians are jealous of all north Muslims take the shit dude, you call me FOOL yeah indeed I am in your mother's, 
Caught muslim smuggling weapons also caught the so call xtian CLUB CAN (CULT) smuggling weapons distributing it the beast, I am right now in Abuja man I have 18years in Nigeria. And again the whole nation heard them saying we must send them out of of Jos was that by changes, KMZEE, the worse thing that happens was that during the last crisis, they took huge number and of Muslim women and raped them why because they have ugly ones like pigs, the are also jealous of that, KMZEE I bet your brain is empty and I never meet someone like ya African FREAKS such your perplex thoughts are to be keyed and drawn away man you can't take away my German status of a citizen with rights and duties so go f@ck yourself nigger I am okay, done with ya, had it been your mother was raped by those pigs how would ya feel? ISLAM HAS COME TO STAY how many times do you want me to say that? the most fastest growing FAITH on earth quoted Mss Rice so you guys have it all, living in peace or in piece. the recent issue of beuchi was a of veil that the jos crisis did incremented it? I ADVICE YA TO OPEN ya eye, cause i dunno how many you got maybe one, and look around, if you can if not then pig is smarter than ya, why was there CAN (CULT) members wearing military uniforms killing north muslim, and go into jos and look around how many local so called jos xtian has such huges shops? do you have the count? KMZEE  grin never mind someone has, also referring to those countries i mention you got no business with that cause you knew just a little, someone in here mentioned than and say things about that so I give a shit okay KMZEE (himmeldonnerwetter). Also about that Nigger who try blowup the shit outa the plane he is like all other bad guys also back in the United States KMZEE you have no Idea how many alqeeda club members are born U.S citizens serving in that club man because you are an ignorant of you country talkless of the world as a subject, why would I check bars looking for trunk people? So you are of 'em you have been there right smiley) man you are out of date learn to improve argument, was jos mosques built from Plateau state fund?  who did STOLE money and build, worshiping places? where and when was that happens super hypo, crisis can be anywhere kid, Oh now you wanna tell me that the Niger Delta crisis was caused by Muslims in beuchi? I live in jos for 4years man I know how they look like am sorry butthead. Also look in the media, ask if you have to what started the fight of recent in jos it was all about muslim guy trying to rebuild his house that how it got started, also a video tape was taken to the the senate showing man in military uniform mercelessly killing unarmed people at a close rank kinda genocide looking like.

1. Jos xtian knew nothing but local wine,
2. Jox xtian has nothing to offer they are very lazy
3. They don't seek that what they suppose to they seek to play with CARDS smiley leaving there women for feed them

You don't have to envy about my nationality I am sure that now I can be nigerian if i wanted and my parent were Israelite man and if you can speak Dutch  frage erörten meldung innerhalb benutzen internationales einheitssystem fertigkeit zollsystem Leck mich am Arsch nigger.

ROONEY BOY I AM A MUSLIM REALLY WHAT SHIT DO YOU HAVE TO TAKE OVER? MY PARENTS ARE ISRAELITE I AM PROUD TO BE ONE RONEYBOY XTIANITY IS A MYTH OF GREEK HOPE YOU KNEWETH THAT SO AS YOUR TRINITY SO I AM HEAD OFF
Re: Pictures From Jos Crises by tatanian: 2:28am On Jan 22, 2010
udennaa HAHAHAHA,,, 1+1+1 = 1 according to xtian mathematics it was well known that is a joke with G-d having son funny indeed, trinity is myth of Greece also Jesus never said I am you g-d worship me lols so shut the f@ck up, the topic is about jos, don't go to far of xtiniaty okay it gonna sounds more like a game to me I am a muslims and i like that I hope my parents will one day converted too, UDENNA I am NOT interest so leave me along pls lady,
Re: Pictures From Jos Crises by SeunAero(m): 3:01am On Jan 22, 2010
tatanian:

KMZEE, Hahahahaha, I was born in German and also knew Nigeria better than your thoughts and so am gonna call ya Niggerian also JOS xtians are jealous of all north Muslims take the poo dude, you call me FOOL yeah indeed I am in your mother's, 
Caught muslim smuggling weapons also caught the so call xtian CLUB CAN (CULT) smuggling weapons distributing it the beast, I am right now in Abuja man I have 18years in Nigeria. And again the whole nation heard them saying we must send them out of of Jos was that by changes, KMZEE, the worse thing that happens was that during the last crisis, they took huge number and of Muslim women and despoiled them why because they have ugly ones like pigs, the are also jealous of that, KMZEE I bet your brain is empty and I never meet someone like ya African FREAKS such your perplex thoughts are to be keyed and drawn away man you can't take away my German status of a citizen with rights and duties so go f@ck yourself nigger I am okay, done with ya, had it been your mother was despoiled by those pigs how would ya feel? ISLAM HAS COME TO STAY how many times do you want me to say that? the most fastest growing FAITH on earth quoted Mss Rice so you guys have it all, living in peace or in piece. the recent issue of beuchi was a of veil that the jos crisis did incremented it? I ADVICE YA TO OPEN ya eye, cause i dunno how many you got maybe one, and look around, if you can if not then pig is smarter than ya, why was there CAN (CULT) members wearing military uniforms killing north muslim, and go into jos and look around how many local so called jos xtian has such huges shops? do you have the count? KMZEE  grin never mind someone has, also referring to those countries i mention you got no business with that cause you knew just a little, someone in here mentioned than and say things about that so I give a poo okay KMZEE (himmeldonnerwetter). Also about that Nigger who try blowup the poo outa the plane he is like all other bad guys also back in the United States KMZEE you have no Idea how many alqeeda club members are born U.S citizens serving in that club man because you are an ignorant of you country talkless of the world as a subject, why would I check bars looking for trunk people? So you are of 'em you have been there right smiley) man you are out of date learn to improve argument, was jos mosques built from Plateau state fund?  who did STOLE money and build, worshiping places? where and when was that happens super hypo, crisis can be anywhere kid, Oh now you wanna tell me that the Niger Delta crisis was caused by Muslims in beuchi? I live in jos for 4years man I know how they look like am sorry butthead. Also look in the media, ask if you have to what started the fight of recent in jos it was all about muslim guy trying to rebuild his house that how it got started, also a video tape was taken to the the senate showing man in military uniform mercelessly killing unarmed people at a close rank kinda genocide looking like.

3. They don't seek that what they suppose to they seek to play with CARDS smiley leaving there women for feed them

You don't have to envy about my nationality I am sure that now I can be nigerian if i wanted and my parent were Israelite man and if you can speak Dutch  frage erörten meldung innerhalb benutzen internationales einheitssystem fertigkeit zollsystem Leck mich am Arsch nigger.

ROONEY BOY I AM A MUSLIM REALLY WHAT poo DO YOU HAVE TO TAKE OVER? MY PARENTS ARE ISRAELITE I AM PROUD TO BE ONE RONEYBOY XTIANITY IS A MYTH OF GREEK HOPE YOU KNEWETH THAT SO AS YOUR TRINITY SO I AM HEAD OFF
tatanian link=topic=384215.msg5364141#msg5364141 date=1264123691:

udennaa HAHAHAHA,,, 1+1+1 = 1 according to xtian mathematics it was well known that is a joke with G-d having son funny indeed, trinity is myth of Greece also Jesus never said I am you g-d worship me lols so shut the f@ck up, the topic is about jos, don't go to far of xtiniaty okay it gonna sounds more like a game to me I am a muslims and i like that I hope my parents will one day converted too, UDENNA I am NOT interest so leave me along pls lady,

What sense has all dis text of urz made? If u dont have anything 2do Y not take some anaesthesia. Afterwhich U might be able 2make sense.
Re: Pictures From Jos Crises by tatanian: 3:07am On Jan 22, 2010
It makes you think that you are an idiot that is all i can say back off okay cause you can't read nigger that sense what sense does 1+1+1 = 1 made?
Re: Pictures From Jos Crises by duduspace(m): 3:10am On Jan 22, 2010
SeunAero:

What sense has all dis text of urz made? If u dont have anything 2do Y not take some anaesthesia. Afterwhich U might be able 2make sense.
Why bother? bloke is likely high on some very bad pills, can't even make sense of the mumbo jumbo he's concocted there. grin grin
Re: Pictures From Jos Crises by OgidiBoy(m): 3:15am On Jan 22, 2010
SeunAero:

I tried to read the "jagalajagala" but my eyes started hurting so I stopped. Abeg what was he trying to say. Seems like the bobo drank some of the local burukutu or something.
Re: Pictures From Jos Crises by ajalio(f): 3:20am On Jan 22, 2010
@all

You should watch everybody once the movie "Kingdom of heavens". Very instructively!
Re: Pictures From Jos Crises by PhD2: 3:26am On Jan 22, 2010
Understanding is far form a terrorist like you, you no nothing about God, as the heaven is far form the earth, so is God's word and wisdom far form you. My people in jos are afared daily becuse of you terrorist, we will soon make the west, east, south and south-south uncomfortable for all muslims, I no lifes means nothing to you, we will soon end your miserable life for you.
Re: Pictures From Jos Crises by tatanian: 3:27am On Jan 22, 2010
hahahah yeah I got the name now it bukuro that the local wine the made use of you can't read because niggers can't actually. hahahhahahaha
Re: Pictures From Jos Crises by gidson12(m): 3:29am On Jan 22, 2010
tatanian:

KMZEE, Hahahahaha, I was born in German and also knew Nigeria better than your thoughts and so am gonna call ya Niggerian also JOS xtians are jealous of all north Muslims take the poo dude, you call me FOOL yeah indeed I am in your mother's, 
Caught muslim smuggling weapons also caught the so call xtian CLUB CAN (CULT) smuggling weapons distributing it the beast, I am right now in Abuja man I have 18years in Nigeria. And again the whole nation heard them saying we must send them out of of Jos was that by changes, KMZEE, the worse thing that happens was that during the last crisis, they took huge number and of Muslim women and despoiled them why because they have ugly ones like pigs, the are also jealous of that, KMZEE I bet your brain is empty and I never meet someone like ya African FREAKS such your perplex thoughts are to be keyed and drawn away man you can't take away my German status of a citizen with rights and duties so go f@ck yourself nigger I am okay, done with ya, had it been your mother was despoiled by those pigs how would ya feel? ISLAM HAS COME TO STAY how many times do you want me to say that? the most fastest growing FAITH on earth quoted Mss Rice so you guys have it all, living in peace or in piece. the recent issue of beuchi was a of veil that the jos crisis did incremented it? I ADVICE YA TO OPEN ya eye, cause i dunno how many you got maybe one, and look around, if you can if not then pig is smarter than ya, why was there CAN (CULT) members wearing military uniforms killing north muslim, and go into jos and look around how many local so called jos xtian has such huges shops? do you have the count? KMZEE  grin never mind someone has, also referring to those countries i mention you got no business with that cause you knew just a little, someone in here mentioned than and say things about that so I give a poo okay KMZEE (himmeldonnerwetter). Also about that Nigger who try blowup the poo outa the plane he is like all other bad guys also back in the United States KMZEE you have no Idea how many alqeeda club members are born U.S citizens serving in that club man because you are an ignorant of you country talkless of the world as a subject, why would I check bars looking for trunk people? So you are of 'em you have been there right smiley) man you are out of date learn to improve argument, was jos mosques built from Plateau state fund?  who did STOLE money and build, worshiping places? where and when was that happens super hypo, crisis can be anywhere kid, Oh now you wanna tell me that the Niger Delta crisis was caused by Muslims in beuchi? I live in jos for 4years man I know how they look like am sorry butthead. Also look in the media, ask if you have to what started the fight of recent in jos it was all about muslim guy trying to rebuild his house that how it got started, also a video tape was taken to the the senate showing man in military uniform mercelessly killing unarmed people at a close rank kinda genocide looking like.

ROONEY BOY I AM A MUSLIM REALLY WHAT poo DO YOU HAVE TO TAKE OVER? MY PARENTS ARE ISRAELITE I AM PROUD TO BE ONE RONEYBOY XTIANITY IS A MYTH OF GREEK HOPE YOU KNEWETH THAT SO AS YOUR TRINITY SO I AM HEAD OFF

EWU!!
Re: Pictures From Jos Crises by OgidiBoy(m): 3:34am On Jan 22, 2010
tatanian:

hahahah yeah I got the name now it bukuro that the local wine the made use of you can't read because niggers can't actually. hahahhahahaha

Dude you still not making any sense, "abeg write am for broken English" then maybe we fit understant.

gidson12:

EWU!!

That is an insult to an EWU!! the bobo is an ATULU AWUSA.
Re: Pictures From Jos Crises by tatanian: 3:40am On Jan 22, 2010
Time for the DOGS BARK Laugh My Ass Off take the whirl nigger scammers, fraudstar oh I can see, can I go further igidiboy (Baboon)

Mutterficker du verdammter Arschficker
Re: Pictures From Jos Crises by ajalio(f): 3:56am On Jan 22, 2010
tatanian:

@tatanian

Bisschen sehr hart der Tobac, den du hier verteilst, findest du nicht?
Und dein Hang zum Vulgären ist auch nicht gerade förderlich.
Re: Pictures From Jos Crises by PhD2: 4:12am On Jan 22, 2010
I totaly disagree blaksil, are there no jobless youth in the weast,east ,and southen, infate the south-south of Nigeria is said to having the lagest jobless youth, how come they didnt take u ams again the none christian in there state, lagos has jobless youth why the pace? It samply muslims jihadists are terrorist are blood demons, islam was founded in the plform of lies, so it need killing to keep it alive. Who fights for chirst to keep the gosple?
Re: Pictures From Jos Crises by OgidiBoy(m): 4:13am On Jan 22, 2010
☻ajali☺:

@tatanian

Bisschen sehr hart der Tobac, den du hier verteilst, findest du nicht?
Und dein Hang zum Vulgären ist auch nicht gerade förderlich.

[size=13pt]Vielen Dank für tellinh ihn.[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bassey Albert Greeting Buhari And Saraki (Photos) / Ahmed Lawan Is The New Senate President / Adorable Photos Of President Buhari's First Great-grandchild

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.