Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,776 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:57 AM

The Nigeria Of Our Dream - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Nigeria Of Our Dream (661 Views)

The Akwa Ibom Of Our Dream! / We‘ll Realise Nigeria Of Our Dream In My Second Term – Buhari / Is The Nigeria Of Our Dream Still Possible? Can It Ever Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Nigeria Of Our Dream by MARSONE: 4:46pm On Jun 05, 2017
The Nigeria of OUR dream is one where a 5 years old child will forget or not know the phrase ''UP NEPA''.

God Himself knows the importance of light hence He created light before all other things followed so why wont Nigeria have electricity and the senate had the boldness to say that '' the electricity problem in Nigeria has no solution''. Youths of this nation if you have never been angry before at this nation, this phrase should make you angry to act NOW.

#30-45yearsoldForNigeriansPresident2019#

youths lets join this dream. Its our dream and enough of these recycled leaders playing with our collective future and that of our kids both born and unborn. Join the dream you from the North, South, East and West.

These old politicians and their families have a united front against us and separate us as we defend them with empty stomachs. Lets now have a united front against them too and see how we break loose from the shackles of bad leadership.

#30-45yearsoldForNigeriansPresident2019#

4 Likes

Re: The Nigeria Of Our Dream by pro2010: 4:49pm On Jun 05, 2017
Lets be realistic, nobody is going to empower us, we have to empower ourselves. Power was never served on a platter of gold, power is taken by force. We must struggle for this power and stop playing the victim, we are young, strength is with us, we outnumber them, we must stop begging for pity and waiting for help that would never come and act now! Talk to your friends and enemies (we are doomed to the same fate anyway) let the desire to kick out this oppressors unify us for now (we can keep quarreling afterwards) but the salient issue here to is do away with the beggerly mentality, we have a choice...we have the numbers, numbers win elections!

4 Likes

Re: The Nigeria Of Our Dream by pro2010: 4:51pm On Jun 05, 2017
To my Niger youths at the verge of throwing in the towel, I say persevere a little longer for you have endured pain for so long, and after pain comes victory. The slings that David used may yet be laying around, pick it up, insert your pebbles and kill your Goliath. We cannot afford to keep blaming generations before us because our time is fast ticking (we don old finish, yet no workings to show),We must take the bull by the horn and shape how we live. We have the number, we have the strength and with a little coordination, we can like the ants move our prey with the strength of our numbers.
The next general election is around the corner and this is our last opportunity to get it right, we have to explore viable options for a change in status quo, either through absolute boycott of the polls, or the installation of a person from our very mist across all elective posts (from President to local government chairman). APC, PDP and whatever they call themselves are all the same, devourers! They are like moths that eat up yams in the barn, causing laborers to starve. We must take control by all means, this Men are on the verge of totally ruining us. Let everybody strive to educate the not so politically enlightened in their folds, let them know how tall the stakes are and the implications of actions/inactions, now is the time to start. We must volunteer time and invest resources at some point in keeping our dreams alive...Greek gifts like bags of rice and 2000naira would only last for a couple of days, we all really need to get busy this time around. To solve a problem, the mindset that led to the problem must be changed, this present set of politicians cannot get us there.
I challenge you to act, move your ass off Facebook and make things happen, discuss with young people and prepare their minds for the task ahead, whining from your keyboard will not change anything, we must act! The key problem of our country is that of poor administration, and with a little effort we can get back on track. No more excuses, our time is now people, NOW! #saveyourdreams #helpyourself

1 Like

Re: The Nigeria Of Our Dream by MARSONE: 4:54pm On Jun 05, 2017
pro2010:
Lets be realistic, nobody is going to empower us, we have to empower ourselves. Power was never served on a platter of gold, power is taken by force. We must struggle for this power and stop playing the victim, we are young, strength is with us, we outnumber them, we must stop begging for pity and waiting for help that would never come and act now! Talk to your friends and enemies (we are doomed to the same fate anyway) let the desire to kick out this oppressors unify us for now (we can keep quarreling afterwards) but the salient issue here to is do away with the beggerly mentality, we have a choice...we have the numbers, numbers win elections!

My point exactly. Please read my last post which should be on front page by now. We have all what it takes to take back our birth right (leadership)

This is not a time for self pity but actions. We have the internet for sensitization and mobilization. We are intelligent and well educated. there are more youths than any other age range in the country. We refused to sit and read news or watch them on TV anymore.

#30-45yearsForNigeriansPresident2019#.

2 Likes

Re: The Nigeria Of Our Dream by Gravas(m): 4:57pm On Jun 05, 2017
Am still with you.
Re: The Nigeria Of Our Dream by Trut(m): 4:57pm On Jun 05, 2017
U go grow grey hair while waiting for the zoogeria of your dream.
Re: The Nigeria Of Our Dream by pro2010: 4:58pm On Jun 05, 2017
MARSONE:

My point exactly. Please read my last post which should be on front page by now. We have all what it takes to take back our birth right (leadership)

This is not a time for self pity but actions. We have the internet for sensitization and mobilization. We are intelligent and well educated. there are more youths than any other age range in the country. We refused to sit and read news or watch them on TV anymore.

#30-45yearsForNigeriansPresident2019#.

I am totally with you on this, the power is ours to take...lets grab it!

1 Like

Re: The Nigeria Of Our Dream by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 05, 2017
Anyone with a Nigeria dream is having a NIGHTMARE
Re: The Nigeria Of Our Dream by MARSONE: 5:03pm On Jun 05, 2017
Trut:
U go grow grey hair while waiting for the zoogeria of your dream.

I am not waiting I am acting we are acting. You need to act too. That mediocre mindset please my good friend throw it away. I do not know your age but I am sure you are wise enough to know when things are not in order around you. We need to take ourselves serious to be taken serious by a 3rd party. We will install a president from the streets who has our collective mindset and qualities in 2019. This is the internet and jet age. We have already started so educate yourself and the youths around you. You are not too young to be a governor of a state or a senator or rep member. God bless you my new friend in the goal ahead.

1 Like

Re: The Nigeria Of Our Dream by Gravas(m): 5:05pm On Jun 05, 2017
pro2010:

Am from Central Nigeria. If i tell you my uncle is a politician and a billonaire while am hustling, you won't even believe. I hv never gone to him to beg for change. Am a PG. But out of my state of origin. Am down here in Southern Nigeria. He knows am against the evil Machiavellian politics they are practising.
Re: The Nigeria Of Our Dream by Gravas(m): 5:09pm On Jun 05, 2017
jerseyboy:

Try with all your strength and volition to eliminate this kinda 'Stinkin Thinkin' otherwise known as Negative Thinking. Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: The Nigeria Of Our Dream by MARSONE: 5:11pm On Jun 05, 2017
Gravas:

Am from Central Nigeria. If i tell you my uncle is a politician and a billonaire while am hustling, you won't even believe. I hv never gone to him to beg for change. Am a PG. But out of my state of origin. Am down here in Southern Nigeria. He knows am against the evil Machiavellian politics they are practising.

And haven come from the south south and working in the so called oil and gas industry, I have come to the realization that all the things we suffer and lack are self inflicted hence my drive and motivation for total overhaul......We are gathering momentum already. The time has come. 2019 is the year.

1 Like

Re: The Nigeria Of Our Dream by MARSONE: 5:14pm On Jun 05, 2017
jerseyboy:

If the mind can conceive it, then it is achievable. Man landed on the moon after man conceived the idea.. Its not a nightmare. That is what they want you to believe my good friend....
Re: The Nigeria Of Our Dream by Gravas(m): 5:34pm On Jun 05, 2017
@MARSONE.
We hv another optimist here in the person of pro2010.
ATTENTION!
This thread is not for Negative Thinkers - people who can give a thousand reasons why something can not be done. Rather, it is meant for Positive Thinkers - people who can come up with at least one reason why something can be done. If you don't believe in the project under discussion, pls, stay away to avoid embarrassment. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: The Nigeria Of Our Dream by Trut(m): 5:44pm On Jun 05, 2017
Gravas:
@MARSONE.
We hv another optimist here in the person of pro2010.
ATTENTION!
This thread is not for Negative Thinkers - people who can give a thousand reasons why something can not be done. Rather, it is menant for Positive Thinkers - people who can come up with at least one reason why something can be done. If you don't believe in the project under discussion, pls, stay away to avoid embarrassment. Thanks.

You will think positively in this zoooo till you kpeme, nothing good will come out from it because this zoooo is doomed already.
Re: The Nigeria Of Our Dream by Gravas(m): 5:46pm On Jun 05, 2017
MARSONE:

And haven come from the south south and working in the so called oil and gas industry, I have come to the realization that all the things we suffer and lack are self inflicted hence my drive and motivation for total overhaul......We are gathering momentum already. The time has come. 2019 is the year.

I gave them though time in last general elections before moving down south. What we are talking about is very possible. It takes only few determined and courageous minds. And you know what, i hate feeble minded people. We will get to discuss more directly when you respond to my pm.
Re: The Nigeria Of Our Dream by pro2010: 5:55pm On Jun 05, 2017
Trut:

You will think positively in this zoooo till you kpeme, nothing good will come out from it because this zoooo is doomed already.

We can make an impact even in our fragments.
To elect a Senator, a Rep (federal and state) it takes only people from their districts/constituency, a Governor takes the whole state. It is only the President that is elected by the entire country. So you see, the localized positions are decentralized, what stops each region inspite of their scorn for other geopolitical zones,to choose whom really has their interest at heart, or try a young, entirely new person?
Re: The Nigeria Of Our Dream by pro2010: 5:58pm On Jun 05, 2017
Gravas:

I gave them though time in last general elections before moving down south. What we are talking about is very possible. It takes only few determined and courageous minds. And you know what, i hate feeble minded people. We will get to discuss more directly when you respond to my pm.

We need every youth to vote in their own representatives in their locality. Just use your nos, shikena! Vote for one of yours in your locality...its not a difficult thing to do...just think about it.

2 Likes

Re: The Nigeria Of Our Dream by MARSONE: 6:04pm On Jun 05, 2017
pro2010:

We need every youth to vote in their own representatives in their locality. Just use your nos, shikena! Vote for one of yours in your locality...its not a difficult thing to do...just think about it.

Once the mobility has gained enough momentum, we form a party and we ensure that our youth party wins in all states from LG to Federal level. We will get there. We have the numbers and the sanitisation is what we need to keep doing.

1 Like

Re: The Nigeria Of Our Dream by Gravas(m): 6:05pm On Jun 05, 2017
pro2010:

That's all.
Re: The Nigeria Of Our Dream by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 6:08pm On Jun 05, 2017
Dream ehh kwa? Keep dreaming, meanwhile...

Re: The Nigeria Of Our Dream by pro2010: 6:11pm On Jun 05, 2017
MARSONE:

Once the mobility has gained enough momentum, we form a party and we ensure that our youth party wins in all states from LG to Federal level. We will get there. We have the numbers and the sanitisation is what we need to keep doing.

Doesn't necessarily have to be a party, people can run as independent candidates with local support, because trust is a very expensive commodity in our society and noblest of motives can be easily misconstrued. Lets leave the party out for now, let people fall back on their locality where they are known, let the people there determine entirely who represents them. We can just create podcast,vidoes and disseminate information on helpful practices.
Re: The Nigeria Of Our Dream by MARSONE: 6:16pm On Jun 05, 2017
pro2010:

Doesn't necessarily have to be a party, people can run as independent candidates with local support, because trust is a very expensive commodity in our society and noblest of motives can be easily misconstrued. Lets leave the party out for now, let people fall back on their locality where they are known, let the people there determine entirely who represents them. We can just create podcast,vidoes and disseminate information on helpful practices.

I agree with you on that. Independent candidacy is a sure way to go. I am grateful for your contributions so far. My fellow youths around my place of work are already all geared up for this noble course of ours. Keep the sensitisation going bro.

1 Like

Re: The Nigeria Of Our Dream by Gravas(m): 6:17pm On Jun 05, 2017
pro2010:

I don't understand when you say people can run as independent candidates.
Re: The Nigeria Of Our Dream by pro2010: 6:19pm On Jun 05, 2017
MARSONE:

I agree with you on that. Independent candidacy is a sure way to go. I am grateful for your contributions so far. My fellow youths around my place of work are already all geared up for this noble course of ours. Keep the sensitisation going bro.

I am doing same on.other media platforms...we must take our country back. We need to make this an agenda in fellowships, church gathering, age grade meetings...we need to spread like fire without control.
Re: The Nigeria Of Our Dream by MARSONE: 6:28pm On Jun 05, 2017
pro2010:

I am doing same on.other media platforms...we must take our country back. We need to make this an agenda in fellowships, church gathering, age grade meetings...we need to spread like fire without control.

very good. please pm me will reply you. The system I am using is restricted. My followers on Facebook are so fired up as well.... lets keep spreading. We still have much work to do on NL as most have given up long before now.

1 Like

Re: The Nigeria Of Our Dream by pro2010: 6:48pm On Jun 05, 2017
Gravas:

I don't understand when you say people can run as independent candidates.

It means you can contest without been affiliated to a political party.
Re: The Nigeria Of Our Dream by Gravas(m): 6:56pm On Jun 05, 2017
pro2010:

It means you can contest without been affiliated to a political party.
But it is not in our electoral laws or the Constitution.
Re: The Nigeria Of Our Dream by MARSONE: 7:17pm On Jun 05, 2017
Gravas:

But it is not in our electoral laws or the Constitution.

It is I am sure

(1) (Reply)

NAIJA NEWSPAPERS: Today's The Nation Newspaper Headlines [8th June, 2017]. / Two Men Spotted Exchanging Blows Under Heavy Rain In Lagos / The Unprepared Fantasy Paradise Called Biafra -by Emeka Ubesie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.