Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,670 members, 7,837,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Cheick Tiote Collapses & Dies During Training In China - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cheick Tiote Collapses & Dies During Training In China (48225 Views)

Michael Ojo Dies In Serbia During Training / Jose Mourinho And Pogba Having War Of Words During Training Session / Ndidi Carries Both Musa And Iheanacho On His Back During Training (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheick Tiote Collapses & Dies During Training In China by vickydevoka(m): 7:50pm On Jun 05, 2017
carzola:
African players farcify
Their age then lose
Touch on their real
Age.. Hence now die
Of heart failure cause
At that age they shouldn't
Be exposed to some kind
Of rigorous training...

May his soul sleep well..

And his pregnant wife
Due to deliver this week.
May she find strength to
Push..
na lie. my neighbour died at de age of 23 on de field of play. google nonso awilo Romania
Re: Cheick Tiote Collapses & Dies During Training In China by vickydevoka(m): 7:51pm On Jun 05, 2017
carzola:
African players farcify
Their age then lose
Touch on their real
Age.. Hence now die
Of heart failure cause
At that age they shouldn't
Be exposed to some kind
Of rigorous training...

May his soul sleep well..

And his pregnant wife
Due to deliver this week.
May she find strength to
Push..
na lie. my neighbour died at de age of 23 on de field of play. google nonso awilo #Romania
Re: Cheick Tiote Collapses & Dies During Training In China by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 7:51pm On Jun 05, 2017
Peterosky:
.Ufan kpeh mbok ku twa abah. Eyen Akwa Ibom mkpor atie didie?

eyen etteh mi, mkpo Ami idiokor oo.
kum ke mmong Buhari Recession, man must survive.
Re: Cheick Tiote Collapses & Dies During Training In China by hazard54(m): 7:57pm On Jun 05, 2017
RIP tiote... i remember that thunder bolt goal against arsenal in 2011 season.
Re: Cheick Tiote Collapses & Dies During Training In China by lexy2014: 8:01pm On Jun 05, 2017
pythonkid:
ha tiote I remember the guy around 2011 or so Arsenal vs Newcastle.. 4-3 abi 4-4.. that was when I knew him that his goal was bad Gan... God why... they guy still dey come up na
yeah bro it ended 4-4.tiote scored d equaliser a stunner of a goal.despite his size,he was a very solid player, a midfield enforcer.I was shocked to have heard of his passing a few minutes ago on aljazeera cry cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cheick Tiote Collapses & Dies During Training In China by OtemAtum: 8:05pm On Jun 05, 2017
engrchykae:
there are those who write their names in the sky in form of constellations of stars,others engraved theirs on the rocks with a pen of lead while multitudes wrote their names on the temporary sands of time which will be wiped away by the feet of animals,men or even sandstorm.
Sands of time is what they called it, not Sands of Earth, or you mean to say animals and Men walk on top time undecided

1 Like

Re: Cheick Tiote Collapses & Dies During Training In China by gibzzhd: 8:08pm On Jun 05, 2017
RIP....... U were one of the best in ur peak in the EPL
Re: Cheick Tiote Collapses & Dies During Training In China by madridguy(m): 8:10pm On Jun 05, 2017
May Allah accept his soul and grant him eternal rest. Goodnight Tiote
Re: Cheick Tiote Collapses & Dies During Training In China by Eluwilussit(m): 8:28pm On Jun 05, 2017
pythonkid:
ha tiote I remember the guy around 2011 or so Arsenal vs Newcastle.. 4-3 abi 4-4.. that was when I knew him that his goal was bad Gan... God why... they guy still dey come up na

This is why Rohr is trying to stop musa and co from playing while fasting. It is very dangerous and should be discouraged. If u wanna fast, go ahead but avoid any strenuous exercise. If u wanna play football, then eat and reduce d risk factor.

By all means, do one or the other. RIP Tiote. cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Cheick Tiote Collapses & Dies During Training In China by okhumode24: 8:31pm On Jun 05, 2017
rip cheik tiote.
Re: Cheick Tiote Collapses & Dies During Training In China by Scantee2(m): 8:33pm On Jun 05, 2017
mkoabiola:

Hahaha.longest tym. Where u go hide
Dem no de fear who gt d mind to ban u.
Dem no sabi scantee,
Lalasticlala,come and unban my friend I just prepare snake pepper soup now make we follow jolly.lol

haaaaaa haaaaa my oldest manchi how far na, oboy work carry me waka since ooooo, no mind these mod them, just dey ban me for no reason
Re: Cheick Tiote Collapses & Dies During Training In China by Scantee2(m): 8:34pm On Jun 05, 2017
tukdi:

No mind dem, na so dem dey do grin

i tire oooo

1 Like

Re: Cheick Tiote Collapses & Dies During Training In China by Scantee2(m): 8:38pm On Jun 05, 2017
wink wink
Re: Cheick Tiote Collapses & Dies During Training In China by Culin(f): 8:38pm On Jun 05, 2017
This is shocking and sad. Of of the most stubborn midfielders. Really sad. But i don't understand how someone with regular medicals will just collapse like that.
Re: Cheick Tiote Collapses & Dies During Training In China by MDsambo: 8:47pm On Jun 05, 2017
Kathmandu:
Is that prayers or Pittman writing grin

You're a troll and I think there is something between you and myn.d44 (maybe he is your Bf (IDK)) cuz you made him banned me for almost a week for jst politely asking you a question.

Re: Cheick Tiote Collapses & Dies During Training In China by themanderon: 8:47pm On Jun 05, 2017
This life is so ephemeral..... for a period of time you are here like a constant and suddenly you are gone...never to see your loved ones again, never to do the things you loved doing again...... what are you going to be remembered for when you are gone forever
Re: Cheick Tiote Collapses & Dies During Training In China by DirewolfofStark(m): 9:00pm On Jun 05, 2017
I still remember his celebration after scoring the 4th goal against Arsenal some years ago. It was one of the best football games I ever watched. What a tragedy.
Re: Cheick Tiote Collapses & Dies During Training In China by burkingx(f): 9:06pm On Jun 05, 2017
pythonkid:

YOU DEY ASK GOD " WHY " ? Hnmmm !!! angry
Re: Cheick Tiote Collapses & Dies During Training In China by placeofallure(f): 9:23pm On Jun 05, 2017
From dust we came and to dust we shall return. I remember Tiote's Newcastle days. RIP man! This is a sad loss. May God comfort the family.
Re: Cheick Tiote Collapses & Dies During Training In China by Notime5656(m): 9:33pm On Jun 05, 2017
RIP
Re: Cheick Tiote Collapses & Dies During Training In China by youngsahito(m): 9:46pm On Jun 05, 2017
chinko things don't last
Re: Cheick Tiote Collapses & Dies During Training In China by CCDav1: 10:01pm On Jun 05, 2017
henryanna36:
Ivory Coast and former Newcastle United midfielder Cheick Tiote has died aged 30.He collapsed during a training session with the Chinese League One side Beijing Enterprises on Monday. He was subsequently rushed to local hospital, where he was pronounced dead. 

His agent Emanuele Palladino confirmed the death of his client in a short statement and asked for the privacy of the player’s family to be respected.

"It is with deep sadness that I confirm that my client Cheick Tiote sadly passed away earlier today after collapsing in training with his club Beijing Enterprises".

"We cannot say any more at the moment and we request that his family's privacy be respected at this difficult time."

"We ask for all your prayers."

The midfielder in February 2017 departed for Chinese second-flight side Beijing Enterprises for an undisclosed fee.He represented his country 52 times and played at both the 2010 and 2014 Fifa World Cups.

Demba Ba and others have taken to social media to mourn him

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/former-newcastle-united-ivory-coast.html?m=1

Good bye Tiote.. What a great miss.. Hmmmmm this Chinese league eh... God have mercy on ur family.. Adieu brother

1 Like

Re: Cheick Tiote Collapses & Dies During Training In China by yadnus1(m): 11:01pm On Jun 05, 2017
Whao l remember towards the end of 2011/12 season when he clashed with Mikel midair;and suffered a spell of convulsion in the process with a wide cut on the forehead.Rest in Peace Tiote,very strong and stubborn player.

1 Like

Re: Cheick Tiote Collapses & Dies During Training In China by invectives(m): 12:03am On Jun 06, 2017
Scantee2:
Mod why was i banned? I can't remember commiting any offence and I have never been banned since joining Nairaland.

Unban "SCANTEE"

CC seun
Yeah Unban Scantee now..
Re: Cheick Tiote Collapses & Dies During Training In China by MikeB3(m): 2:07am On Jun 06, 2017
Very painful!!! RIP Tiote! You were a very good and hardworking soccer player.
Re: Cheick Tiote Collapses & Dies During Training In China by Nobody: 2:32am On Jun 06, 2017
Ah shocked Tiote's dead? Lord have mercy
Re: Cheick Tiote Collapses & Dies During Training In China by Nobody: 3:08am On Jun 06, 2017
pythonkid:

Na that time I know say arsenal stupid, from 4-0, and they nearly lost the game. I remember that game very well, that his equalizer sent the crowd roaring over the roof.

"Cheik Tioteeeee"
Re: Cheick Tiote Collapses & Dies During Training In China by benjanny(m): 7:05am On Jun 06, 2017
my heart is broken.R.i.p.zCheikh Tiote
Re: Cheick Tiote Collapses & Dies During Training In China by Somi85: 2:10pm On Jun 06, 2017
Such a fine player . May his soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Cheick Tiote Collapses & Dies During Training In China by Peterosky(m): 7:27am On Jun 07, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

eyen etteh mi, mkpo Ami idiokor oo.
kum ke mmong Buhari Recession, man must survive.
.Akpanikoh. Uwem abah dier?
Re: Cheick Tiote Collapses & Dies During Training In China by smellingmenses: 9:32am On Jun 14, 2017
vickertony:
This very painful!
My condolences to the family
Lord! mehn this life hard
You have been branded a petty thief. Thief! Oh no why did you defraud and steal someone's MMM account?

https://www.nairaland.com/3860145/see-how-these-two-greedy#57500846

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

7-year-old Boy Recreates Mohamed Sala's Trickshots / 'Cannot Tell Me This Isn't A Fix!': Man Utd Fans Fume At Champions League Draw / Olga Diyachenko Celebrates Nigeria’s Win Over Cameroon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.