Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Davido’s Hypeman, Spesh Was Arrested In 2011 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido’s Hypeman, Spesh Was Arrested In 2011 (37686 Views)

Davido's Hypeman, Special Spesh At A Stripper's Club In Lagos. See Reactions / Cameroonians Mistake Davido’s Hypeman, Special Spesh For Rick Ross (Photos) / Adewale Adeleke And Hypeman, Spesh Are Fighting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido’s Hypeman, Spesh Was Arrested In 2011 by Driftingking(m): 7:09pm On Jun 05, 2017
Following Dammy Krane’s arrest for grand theft and identity fraud, Davido’s hypeman Special Ed came out to defend the pop singer.

The former D’banj hypeman in a post shared via Instagram on Saturday, June 3, 2017, wrote,
“WE DEY TOGEDA!!!!! #JETLIFE!!!! #DIAFADA WE ARE ALL SCAMMERS EVEN YOUR FATHERS ARE SCAMMERS AND CHEATS ONCE THEY SEE D OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE AND GAIN EXTRA DEM GO PUT HEAD!!!!! ITS A NIGERIAN P!!!!!”

Apparently, Edward Chukuma-Ijah also known as Special Ed was arrested in America back in 2011, according to a the website mugshots.com, PULSE reports.

The hypeman was arrested on three counts of financial transfer credit theft, forgery of the first degree and ID fraud in Futon County, Georgia. The website revealed that Special Ed spent two days in jail before he was released.

His arrest attracted a $17,000 bond. Special Ed however did not go to prison. He ended up doing community service although it isn’t clear which charge he was convicted for.

Meanwhile, Dammy Krane remains in police custody. A defense attorney has been appointed to represent the singer in court.

As earlier reported, the pop singer was arrested on Friday, June 2, in Dade County, Miami, Florida and is currently in jail with his bail set at $5,000.

Krane, who is based in the U.S is expected to pay a sum of $17,500 for all the infringement according to the mugshot display.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/not-dammy-krane-davidos-hypeman-spesh-also-arrested-2011-credit-card-theft.html

Re: Davido’s Hypeman, Spesh Was Arrested In 2011 by Afonjashapmouth: 7:11pm On Jun 05, 2017
Lol this dragon looking robot self join... See why he dey back dammy up..birds of same feathers. Na tief he kuku tief d name special Ed self

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido’s Hypeman, Spesh Was Arrested In 2011 by ademiD(f): 7:11pm On Jun 05, 2017
see his big head, no wonder he said all of them na scammer

7 Likes

Re: Davido’s Hypeman, Spesh Was Arrested In 2011 by Afonjashapmouth: 7:14pm On Jun 05, 2017
TarOrfeek:
Afonjas and cowardice.
Always reluctant to serve the time, alone.
Ratak people.

slowpoke special no be yoruba

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido’s Hypeman, Spesh Was Arrested In 2011 by phlamesG: 7:16pm On Jun 05, 2017
"A good name is better than, silver and gold".

I'd never forget this quote. It's what keeps me far away from crime.

Concerning the dammy krane saga, I'm not one who throws stones. I think it's better we hear his own side/version of the story before judging anything or anybody.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido’s Hypeman, Spesh Was Arrested In 2011 by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 05, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

slowpoke special no be yoruba

Slow down Sir.
Your lack of insightful comprehension will not help your life.
After the ewedu gobbler was arrested, pained Afonjas have been pulling names of non tribesmen arrested for fraud.

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido’s Hypeman, Spesh Was Arrested In 2011 by Angeleena(m): 7:19pm On Jun 05, 2017
what,can separate afonjas,from the love of crime?

34 Likes

Re: Davido’s Hypeman, Spesh Was Arrested In 2011 by phlamesG: 7:23pm On Jun 05, 2017
Angeleena:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido’s Hypeman, Spesh Was Arrested In 2011 by phlamesG: 7:23pm On Jun 05, 2017
Angeleena:

I have a feeling you have some form of education, even if its primary school education.
When you're in public forums like this, it's better to have some form of discernment in what you say.

I'm igbo but where has this ethnic hate gotten us?
When uncivilised and illiterate people partake in this rubbish, it's left for us civilised and educated people to not join D bandwagon.

168 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Davido’s Hypeman, Spesh Was Arrested In 2011 by subtlemee(f): 7:32pm On Jun 05, 2017
No wonder,partners in crime

2 Likes

Re: Davido’s Hypeman, Spesh Was Arrested In 2011 by Afonjashapmouth: 7:33pm On Jun 05, 2017
TarOrfeek:

Slow down Sir.
Your lack of insightful comprehension will not help your life.
After the ewedu gobbler was arrested, pained Afonjas have been pulling names of non tribesmen arrested for fraud.

Mr you lack common sense, first of I dont indulge in tribalism so what ever name you have for my tribe is your headache, I am a Nigerian and thats all that matters. As for your attention seeking and confused ass, what makes the difference between special and dammy If he had shut his buffalo mouth would anybody have patched him in the scam loop Sit your dumb ass down and be humble.. Trying to pull his jss1 English stunt here.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido’s Hypeman, Spesh Was Arrested In 2011 by Afonjashapmouth: 7:35pm On Jun 05, 2017
Angeleena:

Even you a girl indulging in tribalism Where is education and home training

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido’s Hypeman, Spesh Was Arrested In 2011 by Afonjashapmouth: 7:35pm On Jun 05, 2017
Angeleena:

Even you a girl indulging in tribalism Where is your education and home training

6 Likes

Re: Davido’s Hypeman, Spesh Was Arrested In 2011 by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 05, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

Trying to pull his jss1 English stunt here.[/b]
I did pull it off, properly. Without seeking attention by having it emboldened. I don't do brawls. Or text insults. it's way too 2009. I done tell you my own.

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Hypeman, Spesh Was Arrested In 2011 by Afonjashapmouth: 7:39pm On Jun 05, 2017
TarOrfeek:

I did pull it off, properly.
Without seeking attention by having it emboldened.
I don't do brawls. Or text insults.
it's way too 2009.
I done tell you my own.

Better as you crawl back into ur Tribalistic shell

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Hypeman, Spesh Was Arrested In 2011 by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 05, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

Better as you crawl back into ur Tribalistic shell
abi oh. with dignity.

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Hypeman, Spesh Was Arrested In 2011 by wurabecca(f): 8:33pm On Jun 05, 2017
Angeleena:

Edward Chukuma-Ijah

Given Name CHUKWUMA. USAGE: Western African, Igbo. Variant of CHIMA, using Chukwu as the first element, which is the extended form of Chi meaning "God".

Tribal maggot has eaten you so hard that your eye became blur during the reading.

Madam I don't know you, but you sure have reduce this hate on Yoruba....

Channel the hate on your agitation.

53 Likes

Re: Davido’s Hypeman, Spesh Was Arrested In 2011 by LesbianBoy(m): 9:27pm On Jun 05, 2017
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Davido’s Hypeman, Spesh Was Arrested In 2011 by talktonase(m): 9:33pm On Jun 05, 2017
Re: Davido’s Hypeman, Spesh Was Arrested In 2011 by YellowBarStinks: 9:33pm On Jun 05, 2017

The big difference is that Spesh is a citizen of USA

That's why he still travels to the USA every month

As for Dammy Krane who is not a US citizen, he will never ever in his life be able to enter the USA

2 Likes

Re: Davido’s Hypeman, Spesh Was Arrested In 2011 by Freelady(m): 9:34pm On Jun 05, 2017
So password to nairaland ft is dammy krane
Re: Davido’s Hypeman, Spesh Was Arrested In 2011 by Lekan1o1: 9:35pm On Jun 05, 2017
Nawa
Re: Davido’s Hypeman, Spesh Was Arrested In 2011 by auntysimbiat(f): 9:35pm On Jun 05, 2017
Hmmmm... Na wa oo
Re: Davido’s Hypeman, Spesh Was Arrested In 2011 by miqos02(m): 9:36pm On Jun 05, 2017
cool
Re: Davido’s Hypeman, Spesh Was Arrested In 2011 by free2ryhme: 9:36pm On Jun 05, 2017
All of them na scammers

Useless children

3 Likes

Re: Davido’s Hypeman, Spesh Was Arrested In 2011 by free2ryhme: 9:36pm On Jun 05, 2017
Go and listen to dbanj's mobo lowo wan

It was all about credit card scam

Even dbanj na scammer

All of them are credit card scammers

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido’s Hypeman, Spesh Was Arrested In 2011 by Sugarcious(m): 9:38pm On Jun 05, 2017
I'm ashamed of being a Nigerian. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Davido’s Hypeman, Spesh Was Arrested In 2011 by atilla(m): 9:39pm On Jun 05, 2017
Nawa o. I'm sure a lot more fake instagram will be revealed in the next few months
Re: Davido’s Hypeman, Spesh Was Arrested In 2011 by PenisCaP: 9:39pm On Jun 05, 2017
Hm
Re: Davido’s Hypeman, Spesh Was Arrested In 2011 by stigmond(m): 9:39pm On Jun 05, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

Even you a girl indulging in tribalism Where is education and home training

Losted!!!

Re: Davido’s Hypeman, Spesh Was Arrested In 2011 by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 05, 2017
all these young boys in music are in for quick money. their music often doesnt stand the test of time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Shares Native Look On Set (photo) / Beverly Osu Gorgeous In Orange Bikini, Says "I Don't Play Hard To Get" / Frodd And Esther Become Numatville Tourism Megacity Ambassador (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.