Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,093 members, 7,852,697 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:02 AM

Gov Ambode, See Wot Ur CBD Personnel @ Marina Are Doing! Tunde Scale Must Regret - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gov Ambode, See Wot Ur CBD Personnel @ Marina Are Doing! Tunde Scale Must Regret (501 Views)

Lagos Demolishes Criminal Hideout Within Marina Axis / 4 Staff Of First Marina Trust Limited Defraud Employer Of N175m (Photos) / RCCG Pastor Who Stabbed And Killed His Wife Begs Gov Ambode For Pardon(pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gov Ambode, See Wot Ur CBD Personnel @ Marina Are Doing! Tunde Scale Must Regret by meilleur: 9:32pm On Jun 05, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytVTWHDKgvc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhBdNDM49Dc
so, a sis and i went to cms. As we approachd d traffic light b4 broad street, we rolled down to ask a woman beside us where d road leadn to dosumu was. Na so dese CBD men approached us sayin we had passed d traffic light. Traffic light qua? see us see traffic light... aw come? Na so them talk say let us go to Sura; their office. One Tunde scale sat in front while d main man dt arrested us sat at d back. The Tunde sounded tough all thru, adding he was fastn and so no tym for shit that our bill was 75k. The oda kept pacifying him and atlast we got to the said SURA. Tunde went in and fetched a lastma officer who claimed to be d ticketer. He said because he noticed i was ill and didn't want to stress us, we shld gada 12k5. My sis almost fainted. He got livid and said he was goin inside the office. The pacifier soon stepped in and said we shld pay 3k and eventually we paid 2k.

The question is... what was our offense?

obviously, we didn't move byond d light and so, by all means, they must be punished!!

If we actually moved, my didn't they arrest d woman beside us?? Tunde scale, u must justify the 2k u earned!

(1) (Reply)

Student Caught Stealing A Phone Recieves Repeated Slaps In Yola (video) / Man Sent Packing From Village In Abia And Assaulted For Being A Wizard (photos) / Native Doctors, Traditional Rulers Declare War On Badoo Group In Ikorodu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.