Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,635 members, 7,820,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Urgent Info From Amy Serving Corps Member - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Urgent Info From Amy Serving Corps Member (828 Views)

Check Your Monthly Clearance Status - Serving Corps Members / Nairalander Renovates Community Toilet Abandoned For 20 Years While Serving / Two Serving Corpers Wed In Abia State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Info From Amy Serving Corps Member by shemite: 10:18pm On Jun 05, 2017
Good day all, please I will like any serving corps member or those that just passout this year to update me on the latest on Novelle HSE program done early this year.
Thanks
Re: Urgent Info From Amy Serving Corps Member by 1stdammy: 7:21pm On Jun 06, 2017
shemite:
Good day all, please I will like any serving corps member or those that just passout this year to update me on the latest on Novelle HSE program done early this year.
Thanks
I gusse they came to your camp too? They came to mine today. I wanted to register for that HSE too, but one has to make consultations and confirmations very well like you just did. Where were you camped if I may ask?
Re: Urgent Info From Amy Serving Corps Member by edynasty: 7:42pm On Jun 06, 2017
Did my training with them in 2015. I was glad i did. I will recommend Novelle Center any day anytime.

The thing with their certificates is that you can practice with it anywhere in the world. Dont miss an opportunity with them. I served in Akwa Ibom state. AKS/B/10** wink wink
Re: Urgent Info From Amy Serving Corps Member by shemite: 9:14pm On Jun 06, 2017
1stdammy:
I gusse they came to your camp too? They came to mine today. I wanted to register for that HSE too, but one has to make consultations and confirmations very well like you just did. Where were you camped if I may ask?
I served in Abia state in 2015 that was when I enrolled for Novelle HSE program but due to error from the own end I couldn't get my certificate and the people have contacted to help send my certificate claimed that they couldn't find it. And over 10 months now they have treated me badly I must confess.
The reason I put up the thread is to know if the certificate for the 1st HSE program this year has arrived.
Bro try and make sure you get your certificate before leaving your state of deployment if you decide to enroll for the program. Novelle people are not nice ooooo
Re: Urgent Info From Amy Serving Corps Member by edynasty: 10:07pm On Jun 06, 2017
shemite:

I served in Abia state in 2015 that was when I enrolled for Novelle HSE program but due to error from the own end I couldn't get my certificate and the people have contacted to help send my certificate claimed that they couldn't find it. And over 10 months now they have treated me badly I must confess.
The reason I put up the thread is to know if the certificate for the 1st HSE program this year has arrived.
Bro try and make sure you get your certificate before leaving your state of deployment if you decide to enroll for the program. Novelle people are not nice ooooo

@Shemite, but your post is contradictory. first you are asking about them like someone that was introduced to them from camp, not knowing that you were just planning to speak bad about them. grin grin grin if you want to complain about your certificate is it not better to call them or visit their office. During my service in Ikot ikpene in 2015 i brought over 12 of my lodge mates to run their course and they all got their certificates. For me o, i'll recommend them, i work with SLOT today through their certificate and my friend Anabel works with Indorama Petroleum at Eleme in Port harcourt. I have talked my own finish grin grin
Re: Urgent Info From Amy Serving Corps Member by shemite: 10:50pm On Jun 06, 2017
edynasty:

@Shemite, but your post is contradictory. first you are asking about them like someone that was introduced to them from camp, not knowing that you were just planning to speak bad about them. grin grin grin if you want to complain about your certificate is it not better to call them or visit their office. During my service in Ikot ikpene in 2015 i brought over 12 of my lodge mates to run their course and they all got their certificates. For me o, i'll recommend them, i work with SLOT today through their certificate and my friend Anabel works with Indorama Petroleum at Eleme in Port harcourt. I have talked my own finish grin grin

That was your experience with them and am happy for you, mine was not very pleasant at all. I made the thread to look catchy just to get any serving corps member attention. Cos have been calling the guy that even promised to assist me being one of there boss in PH but till this evening he just keep telling me they are still expecting the certificate since early Feb oo
Even the way they talk on phone is very discouraging.
Re: Urgent Info From Amy Serving Corps Member by edynasty: 12:08am On Jun 07, 2017
shemite:

That was your experience with them and am happy for you, mine was not very pleasant at all. I made the thread to look catchy just to get any serving corps member attention. Cos have been calling the guy that even promised to assist me being one of there boss in PH but till this evening he just keep telling me they are still expecting the certificate since early Feb oo
Even the way they talk on phone is very discouraging.

I think no amount of displeasure will make me come to a forum to speak ill of a company that has been of tremendous help to youths like me. I agree that sometimes a company or firm can act in unpleasant manner but it is never a good thing to pay back with defaming or trying to paint them black. Banks make mistake, our universities make mistakes, churches make mistakes, businesses make mistakes. You know why? because no one is perfect. None, not you not me. No one is perfect.

I have learnt since my teenage days to always speak positive about people, since then good has never missed my life, because what goes around comes back around. Atleast, you have not said they are fake, you are only complaining they have not given you your certificate, which if we check well, we might realise it was not their fault. grin grin grin grin

There is your truth, their truth and the truth. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Urgent Info From Amy Serving Corps Member by shemite: 7:55am On Jun 07, 2017
edynasty:

I think no amount of displeasure will make me come to a forum to speak ill of a company that has been of tremendous help to youths like me. I agree that sometimes a company or firm can act in unpleasant manner but it is never a good thing to pay back with defaming or trying to paint them black. Banks make mistake, our universities make mistakes, churches make mistakes, businesses make mistakes. You know why? because no one is perfect. None, not you not me. No one is perfect.

I have learnt since my teenage days to always speak positive about people, since then good has never missed my life, because what goes around comes back around. Atleast, you have not said they are fake, you are only complaining they have not given you your certificate, which if we check well, we might realise it was not their fault. grin grin grin grin

There is your truth, their truth and the truth. grin grin
Try to understand me bro, I only come here to confirm it anybody has gotten certificate for this year HSE and talking about defaming try to go through my reply I only advise the guy to ensure he collect the certificate if he decide to do there program.
Glad you don't know me to know who I am bro.
Stay bless
Re: Urgent Info From Amy Serving Corps Member by 1stdammy: 4:54am On Jun 08, 2017
[quote author=shemite post=57262702]
Bro try and make sure you get your certificate before leaving your state of deployment if you decide to enroll for the program. Novelle people are not nice ooooo[/quote Hmmmmm, thanks for the advice. I'll shine my eyes and use my brain..........

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kano Corper... Who Is With Me? / KPMG Undergraduate And Graduate Internship Recruitment 2018 / Affordable Accommodation For Corpers In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.