Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,552 members, 7,823,440 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

​AD Accuses APDA Of Stealing Its Logo, Asks INEC Not To Register It. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ​AD Accuses APDA Of Stealing Its Logo, Asks INEC Not To Register It. (1108 Views)

Oshiomhole Asks INEC To Apologize, The Look On INEC Chairman Got Nigerians Talki / Stolen Logo: “APC Is Frustrated” - APDA Youths / Raymond Dokpesi Unveils APDA Party (Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

​AD Accuses APDA Of Stealing Its Logo, Asks INEC Not To Register It. by nlceo: 7:32am On Jun 06, 2017
​AD Accuses APDA Of Stealing Its Logo, Asks INEC Not To Register It.

The Alliance for Democracy (AD) has kicked against the registration of the newly launched Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance (APDA) in Abuja, on Monday, urging the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) not to register it, saying the logo of APDA belonged to AD.

According to the party, “We write to protest and strongly oppose the use of the logo launched today (Monday) in Abuja by a new association known as Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance (APDA) looking for INEC registration to become political party. Alliance for Democracy (AD) is not against your coming but we are strongly against you to snatch 95 per cent of our existing logo which has been in use from 1998 to date.”

In a signed statement by one of the National Working Committee (NWC) members, Ismail Ayodele, a copy of which was made available to Media Houses in Abuja, AD said it has already called the attention of INEC to the association and the need not to register it as a political party.

Ayodele, who is also the National Auditor of the party, said in the statement that “they should leave AD alone.”

https://newsflash247blog./2017/06/06/%e2%80%8bad-accuses-apda-of-stealing-its-logo-asks-inec-not-to-register-it/

Re: ​AD Accuses APDA Of Stealing Its Logo, Asks INEC Not To Register It. by oluseyiforjesus(m): 7:41am On Jun 06, 2017
Are u blind ni, I c jealousy

1 Like

Re: ​AD Accuses APDA Of Stealing Its Logo, Asks INEC Not To Register It. by Dcomrade(m): 9:18am On Jun 06, 2017
oluseyiforjesus:
Are u blind ni, I c jealousy
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: ​AD Accuses APDA Of Stealing Its Logo, Asks INEC Not To Register It. by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 06, 2017
*singing Burna boy* jealousy nor good o, I say jealousy nor good ehh

1 Like

Re: ​AD Accuses APDA Of Stealing Its Logo, Asks INEC Not To Register It. by Aphrygian(m): 11:10am On Jun 06, 2017
Dead AD too is talking, mtcheeew next thread jare.

2 Likes

Re: ​AD Accuses APDA Of Stealing Its Logo, Asks INEC Not To Register It. by yusuf311(m): 11:25am On Jun 06, 2017
why will they start fighting themselves so soon ?
Re: ​AD Accuses APDA Of Stealing Its Logo, Asks INEC Not To Register It. by yarimo(m): 11:33am On Jun 06, 2017
The Spokesman of AD must be suffering from too much intake of CHIBOK weeds

1 Like

Re: ​AD Accuses APDA Of Stealing Its Logo, Asks INEC Not To Register It. by fineboynl(m): 11:39am On Jun 06, 2017
this one was close oh. there is resemblance. the stars and circle around it killed it. some party color except the black and golden star
Re: ​AD Accuses APDA Of Stealing Its Logo, Asks INEC Not To Register It. by Ogalanyachieze: 11:42am On Jun 06, 2017
Pls can someone help me with AD's contact i deal in medicated eye glasses and eye drops of high standards. I have dozen of cartons for supply to all thier members. And pls any one can inform nafdac to go and search ad's office i think dey have expired eyedrops in thier possesion. Some one should be in jail for that, thanks

1 Like

Re: ​AD Accuses APDA Of Stealing Its Logo, Asks INEC Not To Register It. by Ogalanyachieze: 11:44am On Jun 06, 2017
fineboynl:
this one was close oh. there is resemblance. the stars and circle around it killed it. some party color except the black and golden star
you need eye drops too?

1 Like

Re: ​AD Accuses APDA Of Stealing Its Logo, Asks INEC Not To Register It. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 06, 2017
Wetin concern me. Any political party that has a combination of green, red and white in its logo is an offspring of APC and a grand child of PDP. The same thieves, nothing has changed. Nigeria, ndo!

(1) (Reply)

Supporters Swarms Around In Jubilation As Gov. Fayose Ride On Bike / Business Man Arrested In Imo State For Using Lady For Rit / Abia State Political Appointment By Okezie Ikpeazu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.