Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,085 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Emeka: The following 134 nations would recognized Arewa Republic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emeka: The following 134 nations would recognized Arewa Republic (2416 Views)

Why I Stopped Campaigning For Arewa Republic / Abuja Capital Of Arewa Republic / Arewa Republic Changes Flag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emeka: The following 134 nations would recognized Arewa Republic by becomrich16: 6:04pm On Jan 19, 2010
Emeka Arewa Republic need only 128 countries in the united nation to become a country, they would 134 countries
Over 90% of North Niger Benue Northerner are muslims   nearly all the state have as much as 97% muslim. some people tell lies on nairaland  is only for propagadan. only plateau state have a consider number of christain. not enough to make 10% . Southern kaduna from satellite is not that populated as claim.  I have no time to post pictures.

Over 90% of North Niger Benue Northerner are muslims.

Emeka: The following 112 nations would recognized Arewa Republic 

1 Republic of AZERBAIJAN
2 Hashemite Kingdom of JORDAN
3 Islamic Republic of AFGHANISTAN
4 Republic of ALBANIA
5 State of The UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
6 Republic of INDONESIA
7 Republic of UZBEKISTAN
8 Islamic Republic of IRAN
9 Islamic Republic of PAKISTAN
10 Kingdom of BAHRAIN
11 BRUNEI-DARUSSALAM
12 People’s Republic of BANGLADESH
13 Republic of TAJIKISTAN
14 Republic of TURKEY
15 Republic of TURKMENISTAN
16 Kingdom of SAUDI ARABIA
17 SYRIAN Arab Republic
18 Republic of SURINAME
19 Republic of IRAQ
20 Sultanate of OMAN
21 Republic of GUYANA
22 State of PALESTINE
23 Union of The COMOROS
KYRGYZ Republic
State of QATAR
Republic of KAZAKHSTAN
State of KUWAIT
Republic of LEBANON
Republic of MALDIVES
MALAYSIA
Republic of YEMEN
Bosnia and Herzegovina
  Kingdom of Thailand
  Turkish Cypriot State
Burundi
Comoros
Djibouti 
Eritrea
Ethiopia 
Kenya
Madagascar
Malawi
Mauritius 
Mozambique 
Réunion   
Rwanda 
Seychelles 
Somalia
Tanzania
Uganda 
Zambia
Zimbabwe
   Angola
Cameroon
Central African Republic
Chad 
Congo, Rep.
Congo, Dem. Rep.
Equatorial Guinea 
Gabon 
São Tomé and Príncipe 
  Algeria 
Egypt
Libyan 
Morocco 
Sudan
Tunisia
Western Sahara
   Botswana
Lesotho
Namibia
South Africa
Swaziland
Benin
70 Burkina Faso
71 Cape Verde
72 Côte d'Ivoire 
73 Gambia,
74 Ghana
75 Guinea
76 Guinea-Bissau 
77 Liberia 
78 Mali
79 Mauritania
80 Niger 
81 Nigeria
82 Saint Helena 
83 Senegal 
84 Sierra Leone
85 Togo
86 Anguilla
87 Antigua and Barbuda
88 Bahamas
89 Barbados
90 Belize
91 Bermuda
92 Dominica
93 Fiji
94 Gibraltar
95 Grenada
96 Guyana
97 India
98 Jamaica
99 Maldives
100 Malta
101 Montserrat
102 Papua New Guinea
103 Solomon Islands
104 Sri Lanka
105 St Helena
106 St Lucia
107 St Vincent and the Grenadines
108 Tonga
109 Trinidad and Tobago
110 Turks and Caicos Islands
111 Vanuatu
112 Western Samoa
113 Ecuador
114 Guatemala
115 Peru
116 Bolivia
117 Afro-mestizos
118 Panama
119 Venezuela
120 Afro-criollos
121 Cuba
122 Dominican Republic
123 Mestizos
124 El Salvador
125 Colombia
126 Honduras
127 Nicaragua
128 Paraguay
129 Chile
130 Brazil
131 Puerto Rico
132 Costa Rica
133 Uruguay
134 Argentina

Re: Emeka: The following 134 nations would recognized Arewa Republic by ezeagu(m): 6:22pm On Jan 19, 2010
How many percent of "southerner" are muslim?
Re: Emeka: The following 134 nations would recognized Arewa Republic by AbuZola3(m): 6:42pm On Jan 19, 2010
@becomrich- Don't mind the tribalist people, i only read and laugh away coz what they keep spewing is lies and animus/hatred lies, i believe the truth will speak for itself. The only community in the north that ve up to 20 percent xtrian are kaduna and jos, followed by Bauchi with 10 percent
Re: Emeka: The following 134 nations would recognized Arewa Republic by ziga: 7:14pm On Jan 19, 2010
@becomrich;

Off topic. Is it possible to disprove and nullify the last census and Nigerian population figures in a Nigerian court from those satellite maps.

I believe before any useful development can take place, we all need to know the truth about everything.

Our population by state/tribe

How much oil is produced daily etc.
Re: Emeka: The following 134 nations would recognized Arewa Republic by safeact(m): 7:31pm On Jan 19, 2010
@ziga,True talk.
Re: Emeka: The following 134 nations would recognized Arewa Republic by Abagworo(m): 8:45pm On Jan 19, 2010
ziga:

@becomrich;

Off topic. Is it possible to disprove and nullify the last census and Nigerian population figures in a Nigerian court from those satellite maps.

I believe before any useful development can take place, we all need to know the truth about everything.

Our population by state/tribe

How much oil is produced daily
etc.

shhhh, no talk am loud

THAT ONE NA STATE SECRET LOL!
Re: Emeka: The following 134 nations would recognized Arewa Republic by becomrich16: 12:40am On Jan 20, 2010
So when you people talk like the way you do. The north niger benue can pass the united nation and get a status easy, than the south.
Re: Emeka: The following 134 nations would recognized Arewa Republic by aloyemeka7: 1:29am On Jan 20, 2010
Ok Becomerich; How did my name enter this story?. Why did you steal Taraba state and half of Kebbi for your southern republic?
Re: Emeka: The following 134 nations would recognized Arewa Republic by becomrich16: 2:41am On Jan 20, 2010
I would show you , how i know that 134 countries would accept area republic.
Re: Emeka: The following 134 nations would recognized Arewa Republic by aloyemeka7: 3:16am On Jan 20, 2010
How? Also show me how many countries that supports oduduwa republic joining Republic of Benin.
Re: Emeka: The following 134 nations would recognized Arewa Republic by Justcash(m): 12:47pm On Jan 20, 2010
LWKMD grin

How I wish the north will decide to break away!
Re: Emeka: The following 134 nations would recognized Arewa Republic by becomrich16: 4:40pm On Jan 20, 2010
Emeka here is the reason why each of this countries would support Arewa.

54 of the countries are islamic nation
52 of country are africa nation
12 of this nation are black carribean nation
20 of this countries are Latin America countires.

They would not be opposite to Arewa nation.

If the nigeria govt agrees, the new republic of Benin including the Yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa. And it is done peaceful. more than 161 countries would accept our decision to join Republic of benin, including Britain, USA, france , russia and china.
Re: Emeka: The following 134 nations would recognized Arewa Republic by citizenY(m): 6:17pm On Jan 20, 2010
ALl hail our presido of cloud cuckooland .
Re: Emeka: The following 134 nations would recognized Arewa Republic by chosen04(f): 7:58pm On Jan 20, 2010
When are they supposed to start accepting arewa republic?
Re: Emeka: The following 134 nations would recognized Arewa Republic by youngmonie: 9:14pm On Jan 20, 2010
Another New site for AL-QUEDA OPERATIONSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, dem go jus kiill all of una like krismass fowll grin grin
Re: Emeka: The following 134 nations would recognized Arewa Republic by knotty(m): 9:36am On Jan 21, 2010
absolute balderdash.
Christians in the North by far outstrip your illiterate figure, not by the slightest stretch of the imagination.
Holy Moses, do you know how many Northern Christians populate even Kano which is regarded as core North?
abeg, stop this uneducated guess in broad daylight.

besides, who needs who?
Re: Emeka: The following 134 nations would recognized Arewa Republic by ajalio(f): 9:51am On Jan 21, 2010
@becomrich

And what do you dream at night of? 
Re: Emeka: The following 134 nations would recognized Arewa Republic by revolt(m): 9:29am On Jan 22, 2010
I thought the xtain dominantly igbo population was big enough to defend themselves against the cows in kano. Shine you eye.
Re: Emeka: The following 134 nations would recognized Arewa Republic by becomrich16: 3:02pm On Jan 22, 2010
Obinna, you are a little boy. You may log in on different names, using several names like Jakuma and other. You have more than 40 names on nairaland. I think you either own nairaland or are partner with seun.

I have gone thru your profile. I have your picture. You sit online 24 on the internet. you dont have a life. Obinna, I am only trying to save the lifes of millions of Nigerian from civil war. Now Obinna, I know you hate me, because I post satelite pictures. But honestly what do you see in New york. Do you see Imo been close to the population of Oyo state as the census says.

Obinna, it may hurt you. what you see is that Ondo state is more populated than Imo state, so is ogun state and oyo,lagos and even kwara state, While imo state have 27 local govt, is that what is hurting you that you dont want change in the system? How do you feel we feel, that you are checking us. Do you think, it would make us like your people? when you dont want change. Look Akwa ibom has less population than Ondo,ogun and oyo,lagos and even kwara state, Akwa ibom have 30 local govt.Look katsina has less population than Ondo,ogun and oyo,lagos and even kwara state, Akwa ibom have 30 local govt.

Is it because you want the cheating to continue. Obinna, let me help you out. even what I am doing would help everybody. You see if the yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa leave. una go be winners. you cant see what I am doing, because you are young.

When you want to eat hot food. you dont rush it. Obinna, We would grant you and your family citizen of the republic of Benin. every member of your family. List thier names and send it to my email account.

Look instead of war in congo , where people were killed, war in sudan, where people where killed. we prefer peace. And that why I am taken my time to help. I have a life. and what I am only doing is just to help the people in Nigeria, so that no war. Obinna, there can not be biafra because your people are businessmen. in a small country, how do they do business? tell me how. ?

All of the lifes of the igbos would be lock to a small country. You would have a dead aviation sector. Most of the business sector in Biafra would be dead if Biafra becomes a country.

unlike the yorubas,edo ,delta and bayelsa state,you see, if we join benin republic. even while togo is not part of us. we would indirectly take over togo economy because of the relationship Benin and togo have.

We would control Togo economy and business. what we lost in Nigeria interm of business opportunities , would gain in benin and togo. we would recover about over 80% back. You your case, you would be small. most of the sector would be grounded.

Obinna, have you ever heard of the name JESUS before. What is your relationship with JESUS.tell me, do you go to a church. I want to send a pastor to you, I am concern for you. Is there a way we would talk, leave your phone number.
Re: Emeka: The following 134 nations would recognized Arewa Republic by aloyemeka2: 3:14pm On Jan 22, 2010
becomrich;:

[size=16pt]Obinna, you are a little boy. You may log in on different names, using several names like Jakuma and other. You have more than 40 names on nairaland. I think you either own nairaland or are partner with seun.

I have gone thru your profile. I have your picture. You sit online 24 on the internet. you dont have a life. Obinna, I am only trying to save the lifes of millions of Nigerian from civil war. Now Obinna, I know you hate me, because I post satelite pictures. But honestly what do you see in New york. Do you see Imo been close to the population of Oyo state as the census says
[/size]

Obinna, it may hurt you. what you see is that Ondo state is more populated than Imo state, so is ogun state  and oyo,lagos and even kwara state,   While imo state have 27 local govt, is that what is hurting you that you dont want change in the system? How do you feel we feel, that you are checking us. Do you think, it would make us like your people? when you dont want change. Look Akwa ibom has less population than Ondo,ogun and oyo,lagos and even kwara state,  Akwa ibom have 30 local govt.Look katsina has less population than Ondo,ogun and oyo,lagos and even kwara state,  Akwa ibom have 30 local govt.

Is it because you want the cheating to continue. Obinna, let me help you out. even what I am doing would help everybody. You see if the yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa leave. una go be winners. you cant see what I am doing, because you are young.

When you want to eat hot food. you dont rush it. Obinna,  We would grant you and your family citizen of the republic of Benin. every member of your family. List thier names and send it to my email account.

Look instead of war in congo , where people were killed, war in sudan, where people where killed. we prefer peace. And that why I am taken my time to help. I have a life. and what I am only doing is just to help the people in Nigeria, so that no war. Obinna, there can not be biafra because your people are businessmen. in a small country, how do they do business? tell me how. ?

All of the lifes of the igbos would be lock to a small country. You would have a dead aviation sector. Most of the business sector in Biafra would be dead if Biafra becomes a country.

unlike the yorubas,edo ,delta and bayelsa state,you see, if we join benin republic. even while togo is not part of us. we would indirectly take over togo economy because of the relationship Benin and togo have.

We would control Togo economy and business. what we lost in Nigeria interm of business opportunities , would gain in benin and togo.  we would recover about over 80% back. You your case, you would be small. most of the sector would be grounded.

[size=16pt]
Obinna, have you ever heard of the name JESUS before. What is your relationship with JESUS.tell me, do you go to a church. I want to send a pastor to you, I am concern for you. Is there a way we would talk, leave your phone number. 
[/size]

LWKMD  grin grin grin grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6

ANOTHERT GBOSA FOR jAKUMO
Re: Emeka: The following 134 nations would recognized Arewa Republic by muhsin(m): 3:23pm On Jan 22, 2010
What a funny thread is this? grin

Nigeria is united and so will remain forever, God's willing.

So keep dreaming.
Re: Emeka: The following 134 nations would recognized Arewa Republic by bibiking1(m): 3:55pm On Jan 22, 2010
Becomrich's back!! We kinna missed you dude!
Re: Emeka: The following 134 nations would recognized Arewa Republic by VPersie: 4:20pm On Jan 22, 2010
A combination of becomerich and AbuZola on the same thread is a like a visit to the Psychiatric hospital and watching Fuji House of Commotion at the same time.
Re: Emeka: The following 134 nations would recognized Arewa Republic by Becomrrich: 3:12am On Jan 23, 2010
Here is one option , we have, the 16 north state above the river benue seek for for Arewa republic and we share the oil money. 13% goes to oil state, 13% for derivation. while the remain 76% be divided into 36 state. given us 2.1 per state.

the south 43% and the remain 16 state above the north get 33% of oil money. they can keep thier taxes.
Re: Emeka: The following 134 nations would recognized Arewa Republic by becomricch: 3:50am On Jan 23, 2010
the second option, we join the yoruba,edo,delta and bayelsa into benin republic. i prefer this one because of the dream i had about yar adua.  i want to see what would happen to yar adua health if we remove the yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa into benin republic. i want to see if he would get better. i  believe he would.

Re: Emeka: The following 134 nations would recognized Arewa Republic by Becomrrich: 4:02am On Jan 23, 2010
Obinna,  if biafra republic happen and your people refuse to join the north. Do you know what would happen to Ekilidili transport, the young shall grow.

Orji Kalu would become Kalupoor?  All the igbos in transportation would be poor,

Any igbo who has an airline would poor.   80% of Igbos businessmen would lost thier business. Obinna. Stop shouting Biafra. Listen to me, I get sense pass you. age is my side.
Re: Emeka: The following 134 nations would recognized Arewa Republic by aloyemeka2: 7:00am On Jan 23, 2010
Becomrrich:

Obinna,  if biafra republic happen and your people refuse to join the north. [size=16pt]Do you know what would happen to Ekilidili transport, the young shall grow[/size].

Orji Kalu would become Kalupoor?  All the igbos in transportation would be poor,

Any igbo who has an airline would poor.   80% of Igbos businessmen would lost thier business. Obinna. [size=16pt]Stop shouting Biafra. Listen to me, I get sense pass you. age is my side. [/size]

Egwuofor kwenu
Re: Emeka: The following 134 nations would recognized Arewa Republic by bawomolo(m): 7:03am On Jan 23, 2010
becomerich isn't jakumo
Re: Emeka: The following 134 nations would recognized Arewa Republic by aloyemeka2: 7:05am On Jan 23, 2010
bawomolo:

becomerich isn't jakumo

But Jakumo= Obinna= Grafikdon= Seun= David Dylan= Jarus= Aondokaa = Rilman Lukman=  70% of oil is here. wink wink
Re: Emeka: The following 134 nations would recognized Arewa Republic by Nobody: 7:13am On Jan 23, 2010
I have tears in my eys. Best becomerich thread ever

(1) (Reply)

Islamic Police Smash 80,000 Beer Bottles In Nigeria / The Old Eastern Region Is Back! / Eko Atlantic City: A Mammoth New Development On The Coastline Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.