Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,363 members, 7,819,311 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

From Kindergarten To Graduation: Photos Of A Mother And Daughter Go Viral On Twi - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / From Kindergarten To Graduation: Photos Of A Mother And Daughter Go Viral On Twi (34119 Views)

Lady Who Turned A Stripper To Pay Her School Fees Celebrates Graduation (Photos) / 88-Year-Old Man Prepares For His Death, Dies A Day After Graduation (Photos) / Ignatius Ajuru University Girls Twerk Hard During Graduation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

From Kindergarten To Graduation: Photos Of A Mother And Daughter Go Viral On Twi by Nnamdd1(m): 9:00am On Jun 06, 2017
Gabrielle, @lilgabsss on Twitter, shared these adorable photos of herself and mother and they have since gone viral with over 50k Retweets.

Gabrielle captioned the photos "First day of kindergarten to graduation and my mom is still as proud as ever."

http://www.naijahelm.com.ng/2017/06/from-kindergarten-to-graduation-viral.html?m=1

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: From Kindergarten To Graduation: Photos Of A Mother And Daughter Go Viral On Twi by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 06, 2017
cool

4 Likes

Re: From Kindergarten To Graduation: Photos Of A Mother And Daughter Go Viral On Twi by ubongoton(m): 9:06am On Jun 06, 2017
adonbilivit
How can u be huging without showing your face,to see why your mum will still be dat strong to hug u dat way after more than 15 years, or is it the nursery school graduation?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From Kindergarten To Graduation: Photos Of A Mother And Daughter Go Viral On Twi by zarakay(f): 9:07am On Jun 06, 2017
Nice
Re: From Kindergarten To Graduation: Photos Of A Mother And Daughter Go Viral On Twi by oldfoolnigger(m): 9:15am On Jun 06, 2017
me loving' this.

proud mum.

but oo which kind graduation gown be that?

1 Like

Re: From Kindergarten To Graduation: Photos Of A Mother And Daughter Go Viral On Twi by aanuoyedele(m): 9:37am On Jun 06, 2017
Adorable.
Re: From Kindergarten To Graduation: Photos Of A Mother And Daughter Go Viral On Twi by Treasure17(m): 10:13am On Jun 06, 2017
beautiful

1 Like

Re: From Kindergarten To Graduation: Photos Of A Mother And Daughter Go Viral On Twi by potbelly(m): 10:20am On Jun 06, 2017
God bless all the good mothers out there... smiley

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Kindergarten To Graduation: Photos Of A Mother And Daughter Go Viral On Twi by yrex01(m): 10:36am On Jun 06, 2017
z her mom Nigeria ?? coz its seems she no change at all ??

1 Like

Re: From Kindergarten To Graduation: Photos Of A Mother And Daughter Go Viral On Twi by MiaB(f): 11:43am On Jun 06, 2017
yrex01:
z her mom Nigeria ?? coz its seems she no change at all ??
Power of melanin

8 Likes

Re: From Kindergarten To Graduation: Photos Of A Mother And Daughter Go Viral On Twi by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 06, 2017
it's only in nollywood that Somebori will not still change 15years later. 15years na beans?

7 Likes

Re: From Kindergarten To Graduation: Photos Of A Mother And Daughter Go Viral On Twi by DanseMacabre(m): 12:48pm On Jun 06, 2017
May I live to see my child/ren's graduation, and may I be affluent enough to reward them with car gifts, as my father would have done had he the dough. Amen.

19 Likes

Re: From Kindergarten To Graduation: Photos Of A Mother And Daughter Go Viral On Twi by destino24(m): 1:15pm On Jun 06, 2017
MiaB:
Power of melanin skin

Which one be melanin skin again?

I just tire

3 Likes

Re: From Kindergarten To Graduation: Photos Of A Mother And Daughter Go Viral On Twi by Zane2point4(m): 1:25pm On Jun 06, 2017
Good.
Re: From Kindergarten To Graduation: Photos Of A Mother And Daughter Go Viral On Twi by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 06, 2017
Simply beautiful
Re: From Kindergarten To Graduation: Photos Of A Mother And Daughter Go Viral On Twi by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 06, 2017
MiaB:
Power of melanin skin
nkea asikwa noo gini??

5 Likes

Re: From Kindergarten To Graduation: Photos Of A Mother And Daughter Go Viral On Twi by MiaB(f): 1:42pm On Jun 06, 2017
destino24:

Which one be melanin skin again?

I just tire
R2bees:
nkea asikwa noo gini??
Melanin: The pigment that gives human skin, hair, and eyes their color. Dark-skinned people have more melanin in their skin than light- skinned people have. Melanin is produced by cells called melanocytes. It provides some protection against skin damage from the sun, and the melanocytes increase their production of melanin in response to sun exposure.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From Kindergarten To Graduation: Photos Of A Mother And Daughter Go Viral On Twi by destino24(m): 1:47pm On Jun 06, 2017
MiaB:
Melanin: The pigment that gives human skin, hair, and eyes their color. Dark-skinned people have more melanin in their skin than light- skinned people have. Melanin is produced by cells called melanocytes. It provides some protection against skin damage from the sun, and the melanocytes increase their production of melanin in response to sun exposure.

Precisely my point, I know what melanin is, and everyone's got it. The one wey I no understand na "melanin skin", and na the "melanin skin" na em make her no age for 15 years

10 Likes

Re: From Kindergarten To Graduation: Photos Of A Mother And Daughter Go Viral On Twi by MiaB(f): 1:57pm On Jun 06, 2017
destino24:

Precisely my point, I know what melanin is, and everyone's got it. The one wey I no understand na "melanin skin", and na the "melanin skin" na em make her no age for 15 years
ok omitt the 'skin' smiley

1 Like

Re: From Kindergarten To Graduation: Photos Of A Mother And Daughter Go Viral On Twi by ANNOY(m): 2:07pm On Jun 06, 2017
Touching
Re: From Kindergarten To Graduation: Photos Of A Mother And Daughter Go Viral On Twi by ttyl02(f): 2:42pm On Jun 06, 2017
Aww!! so cute... beautiful mother and daughter
Re: From Kindergarten To Graduation: Photos Of A Mother And Daughter Go Viral On Twi by lepasharon(f): 2:52pm On Jun 06, 2017
destino24:

The power of melanin
Re: From Kindergarten To Graduation: Photos Of A Mother And Daughter Go Viral On Twi by teejaymos(m): 3:18pm On Jun 06, 2017
So shall it b for me and my children

1 Like

Re: From Kindergarten To Graduation: Photos Of A Mother And Daughter Go Viral On Twi by Bowlexzy(m): 4:34pm On Jun 06, 2017
Hello, I am Samuel Bolu; Freelance computer technician, product manager, web content strategist and social media manager. I have worked with eCommerce companies and also small medium enterprise to help manage and monitor their sites. So do you want to start selling your products on Konga, Jumia, Bargainmaster, SME Markethub etc or you need your products on your site? Or are you new to e-commerce? And you need help registering and uploading your products? With marketing that increases sales? I am Looking for brilliant and exciting idea to help product manage. If you are running an e-commerce company, contact me if you need a product manager and management help. 07035943189 or 08154326177

https://www.nairaland.com/3844154/need-web-content-strategist-e-commerce
Re: From Kindergarten To Graduation: Photos Of A Mother And Daughter Go Viral On Twi by FromZeroToHero(m): 8:17pm On Jun 06, 2017
Joy of motherhood. God bless our mothers.

1 Like

Re: From Kindergarten To Graduation: Photos Of A Mother And Daughter Go Viral On Twi by mojeed4(m): 9:05pm On Jun 06, 2017
Cool
Re: From Kindergarten To Graduation: Photos Of A Mother And Daughter Go Viral On Twi by Jfrankination(m): 9:41pm On Jun 06, 2017
Mums are the best sha
Re: From Kindergarten To Graduation: Photos Of A Mother And Daughter Go Viral On Twi by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:09pm On Jun 06, 2017
Adorable!

©YBR
Re: From Kindergarten To Graduation: Photos Of A Mother And Daughter Go Viral On Twi by boss1310(m): 11:25pm On Jun 06, 2017
from the first pix the hair style,the modern sneakers by the little girl and the modern camera or phone used for the picture gave them away.they used another person for the first shoot and it wasn't fifteen years ago

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Kindergarten To Graduation: Photos Of A Mother And Daughter Go Viral On Twi by Isnothing: 9:18am On Jun 07, 2017
Wow
Re: From Kindergarten To Graduation: Photos Of A Mother And Daughter Go Viral On Twi by Freelady(m): 9:19am On Jun 07, 2017
Is a good thing to see support on education

fellow nairalanders Pls am really confuse and tired.
Am a student who is striving alone by himself.
Am currently in HND 1, studying Estate management.
I lost my job 3 months ago cus it's a contract job.
Now to pay school fee and feeding will be a miracle.
I searched for part time jobs almost everywhere.
Fellow nairalanders, am confused, depressed and pessimistic right now.
If only I can see someone to invest in my education for this remaining sessions, then I promise repay either in cash or in kind.

Pls help me, any thing that will be of help will be appreciated.
My number is in my signature
Re: From Kindergarten To Graduation: Photos Of A Mother And Daughter Go Viral On Twi by ANIEXTY(m): 9:20am On Jun 07, 2017
If the mom was a Nigerian
Daughter: momy remember that picture we took my first day at school ?
Mom: yes what about it ?
Daughter: Ok, momy carry me lets recreat it
Mom: My friend don't be silly !, you think you are still a baby abi, common behave.
Mom:*to the photographer* my dear snap us let me go, i have other things to do

lol
Nigerian mothers are the best, love you mom !!

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Random Pictures Of What Nigerian Students Go Through To Get Educated / 400-Level Cross River State University Student Shot Dead (Photo) / Dangote Oil Refinery Absorbs 3 Consecutive Set Of ATBU Engineering Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.