Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,899 members, 7,810,453 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

From Kindergarten To Graduation: Photos Of A Mother And Daughter Go Viral On Twi - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / From Kindergarten To Graduation: Photos Of A Mother And Daughter Go Viral On Twi (34094 Views)

Lady Who Turned A Stripper To Pay Her School Fees Celebrates Graduation (Photos) / 88-Year-Old Man Prepares For His Death, Dies A Day After Graduation (Photos) / Ignatius Ajuru University Girls Twerk Hard During Graduation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Kindergarten To Graduation: Photos Of A Mother And Daughter Go Viral On Twi by slawomir: 9:20am On Jun 07, 2017
ok
Re: From Kindergarten To Graduation: Photos Of A Mother And Daughter Go Viral On Twi by miqos02(m): 9:22am On Jun 07, 2017
seen
Re: From Kindergarten To Graduation: Photos Of A Mother And Daughter Go Viral On Twi by Soljaboi44(m): 9:25am On Jun 07, 2017
wow tongue
Re: From Kindergarten To Graduation: Photos Of A Mother And Daughter Go Viral On Twi by calibet(m): 9:27am On Jun 07, 2017
Wow great
Re: From Kindergarten To Graduation: Photos Of A Mother And Daughter Go Viral On Twi by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 07, 2017
why is the mom looking like a tranny .....
Re: From Kindergarten To Graduation: Photos Of A Mother And Daughter Go Viral On Twi by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 07, 2017
Where's her father?
Re: From Kindergarten To Graduation: Photos Of A Mother And Daughter Go Viral On Twi by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 07, 2017
Twoderful shocked

Don't ask for the meaning cheesy
Re: From Kindergarten To Graduation: Photos Of A Mother And Daughter Go Viral On Twi by seedorfg(m): 9:29am On Jun 07, 2017
God please bless my mama with long and prosperous life
Re: From Kindergarten To Graduation: Photos Of A Mother And Daughter Go Viral On Twi by kirchofff(m): 9:32am On Jun 07, 2017
Freelady:
Is a good thing to see support on education

fellow nairalanders Pls am really confuse and tired.
Am a student who is striving alone by himself.
Am currently in HND 1, studying Estate management.
I lost my job 3 months ago cus it's a contract job.
Now to pay school fee and feeding will be a miracle.
I searched for part time jobs almost everywhere.
Fellow nairalanders, am confused, depressed and pessimistic right now.
If only I can see someone to invest in my education for this remaining sessions, then I promise repay either in cash or in kind.

Pls help me, any thing that will be of help will be appreciated.
My number is in my signature
repay in kind? are u a female?
Re: From Kindergarten To Graduation: Photos Of A Mother And Daughter Go Viral On Twi by Aremu01(m): 9:35am On Jun 07, 2017
I look forward to carry my baby girl someday
Re: From Kindergarten To Graduation: Photos Of A Mother And Daughter Go Viral On Twi by DoubleDray(m): 9:41am On Jun 07, 2017
Dem cute mhen.....who get the daughter's cellphone number?
Re: From Kindergarten To Graduation: Photos Of A Mother And Daughter Go Viral On Twi by Zirah: 9:46am On Jun 07, 2017
This woman is a beauty. She didn't change one bit.
Re: From Kindergarten To Graduation: Photos Of A Mother And Daughter Go Viral On Twi by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 07, 2017
nawa o... the mama nor dey old
Re: From Kindergarten To Graduation: Photos Of A Mother And Daughter Go Viral On Twi by Freelady(m): 9:58am On Jun 07, 2017
kirchofff:
repay in kind? are u a female?

Lol am a male just saying should the person want some work in return
Re: From Kindergarten To Graduation: Photos Of A Mother And Daughter Go Viral On Twi by kayzat: 9:59am On Jun 07, 2017
boss1310:
from the first pix the hair style,the modern sneakers by the little girl and the modern camera or phone used for the picture gave them away.they used another person for the first shoot and it wasn't fifteen years ago

My neighbour bought a school bag for her daughter just last month and the bag is exactly like the one the little girl used in the photoshoot. The same design and color.

It's very certain that small girl part is unreal
Re: From Kindergarten To Graduation: Photos Of A Mother And Daughter Go Viral On Twi by kayzat: 10:02am On Jun 07, 2017
Zirah:
This woman is a beauty. She didn't change one bit.

The pictures were taken recently joor.

That school bag is the latest reigning among the school children now and my neighbour just bought exactly something like that for her little girl.
Re: From Kindergarten To Graduation: Photos Of A Mother And Daughter Go Viral On Twi by Sterope(f): 11:23am On Jun 07, 2017
I was about to say the same thing
boss1310:
from the first pix the hair style,the modern sneakers by the little girl and the modern camera or phone used for the picture gave them away.they used another person for the first shoot and it wasn't fifteen years ago
Re: From Kindergarten To Graduation: Photos Of A Mother And Daughter Go Viral On Twi by captaininiobong(m): 11:44am On Jun 07, 2017
am proud of her, her beauty is in excess.
Re: From Kindergarten To Graduation: Photos Of A Mother And Daughter Go Viral On Twi by sfinkzslot(m): 12:24pm On Jun 07, 2017
wow! we live in a changed world shocked
Re: From Kindergarten To Graduation: Photos Of A Mother And Daughter Go Viral On Twi by sshalom(m): 1:27pm On Jun 07, 2017
The joy of a mother... beautiful to behold.
Re: From Kindergarten To Graduation: Photos Of A Mother And Daughter Go Viral On Twi by youngjoy(f): 1:32pm On Jun 07, 2017
Mothers are just took swt
Re: From Kindergarten To Graduation: Photos Of A Mother And Daughter Go Viral On Twi by ifeanyi83(m): 1:34pm On Jun 07, 2017
The gap between both events should be nothing less than 20years. Shouldn't the picture quality be different??
Re: From Kindergarten To Graduation: Photos Of A Mother And Daughter Go Viral On Twi by Jok3r(m): 2:39pm On Jun 07, 2017
Nnamdd1:
Gabrielle, @lilgabsss on Twitter, shared these adorable photos of herself and mother and they have since gone viral with over 50k Retweets.

Gabrielle captioned the photos "First day of kindergarten to graduation and my mom is still as proud as ever."

http://www.naijahelm.com.ng/2017/06/from-kindergarten-to-graduation-viral.html?m=1

best mom ever
Re: From Kindergarten To Graduation: Photos Of A Mother And Daughter Go Viral On Twi by brightgreat(m): 4:49pm On Jun 07, 2017
Smh...can't beleive people liked this comment

ubongoton:
adonbilivit
How can u be huging without showing your face,to see why your mum will still be dat strong to hug u dat way after more than 15 years, or is it the nursery school graduation?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Too Old To Still Be In The University / How Long Does It Take For JAMB Result To Come Out? 2024 UTME / ASUU Strike: What Is the update in your School?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.