Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,109 members, 7,825,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

I Am An Expert In Development Economics. AsK Me About Biafra - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am An Expert In Development Economics. AsK Me About Biafra (13407 Views)

Why Are Nigerians More Passionate about Biafra Than Nigeria? / Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos / See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am An Expert In Development Economics. AsK Me About Biafra by GrandGarcon: 7:48pm On Jun 06, 2017
Dumaknesset:

Thanks I will pass, you do the hugging. Will be routing for you. I want you guys to have your Biafra most urgently, I am bored with all the rants and wailing. The only problem is that you guys want Nigerians to give you Biafra when you can take it like ojukwu did.
<!DOCTYPE html>
< html>
< head>
< style>
</ style >
</ head>
< body>
< h1 >This is a Heading </h1 >
< p> This is a paragraph. </ p>
< p> This is another paragraph. </
p >
</ body>
Re: I Am An Expert In Development Economics. AsK Me About Biafra by robotix: 7:51pm On Jun 06, 2017
pazienza:

Why are you trying to spoil this thread with this you lots unity begging business?

Why exactly are you people doing this? Enu ani is Igbo and would ultimately end up with us.
But Ikwerre? Hell no! You invite those lots, you open the gates for Igbophobic entities we are trying to stay away from.

Please let this PH talk be. PH is a third world city, it's not New York for crying out loud.
Before you know it, this thread would be derailed with irrelevant people given undue attention.

Lets stop doing this to ourselves.
May God bless you.

5 Likes

Re: I Am An Expert In Development Economics. AsK Me About Biafra by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 06, 2017
GrandGarcon:
<!DOCTYPE html>
< html>
< head>
< style>
</ style >
</ head>
< body>
< h1 >This is a Heading </h1 >
< p> This is a paragraph. </ p>
< p> This is another paragraph. </
p >
</ body>

Dude has lost it, please don't take my advice literarily! I hope this guy is not screwing a wet life transformer.
Re: I Am An Expert In Development Economics. AsK Me About Biafra by dyydxx: 7:54pm On Jun 06, 2017
I don't even know where to start. This psuedoExpert grin that is a kid somewhere is propping out delusions on a scale that is unimaginable deluding folks and laying the ground for millions of deaths on innocent civilians and kinsmen. Believe this ideology at your own peril.

cc Jpphilips
cc Laudate

3 Likes

Re: I Am An Expert In Development Economics. AsK Me About Biafra by Ikenna0b: 7:55pm On Jun 06, 2017
pazienza:

Why are you trying to spoil this thread with this you lots unity begging business?

Why exactly are you people doing this? Enu ani is Igbo and would ultimately end up with us.
But Ikwerre? Hell no! You invite those lots, you open the gates for Igbophobic entities we are trying to stay away from.

Please let this PH talk be. PH is a third world city, it's not New York for crying out loud.
Before you know it, this thread would be derailed with irrelevant people given undue attention.

Lets stop doing this to ourselves.

I think he means the Oyigbo and Egbema set [which are igbo set btw], not ikwerre. You know most SE are clueless when it comes to igbo group outside of SE. They think every igbo in Rivers is PH and ikwerre.

Personally I think it'll be wrong to leave those set because you fear they are "ikwerre". Considering they died for Biafra through IPOB and most of the river members of ipob are oyigbo, egbema, etc, it'll be a huge slap to their face to leave them. That's just my own opinion on it.

2 Likes

Re: I Am An Expert In Development Economics. AsK Me About Biafra by robotix: 7:58pm On Jun 06, 2017
jotey:

Oga they answer igbo names...speak igbo dialect so how are they not igbos?
what is your problem? Are you deaf and blind? Put a complete stop to this nonsense you are spewing before I break bottle on your head to correct your brain.

1 Like

Re: I Am An Expert In Development Economics. AsK Me About Biafra by Ikenna0b: 8:00pm On Jun 06, 2017
starkid1996:
I think we should ban islam
before they continue where they stoped in nigeria

Why should Biafrans do that?
If we start banning things that we see unfavorable to us then we be no more different than Nigeria.
The goal is to grow, not retrogress.

Freedom of religion would be allowed in Biafra and noone can intimidate or belittle anyone over their religious belief.
Islam might not have the best reputation right now but you must remember, there's good and bad Muslims just like we have good and bad Christians.
Also, judging by how things are going...Judaism might be the biggest religion in Biafra, if you're a Christian, will you like it Nnamdi Kanu ban Christianity?

6 Likes

Re: I Am An Expert In Development Economics. AsK Me About Biafra by dyydxx: 8:07pm On Jun 06, 2017
askaboutbiafra:

No we dont want any war. Biafra can be achieved through people coming together to discuss the terms of settlement. The individual countries so created will be better off than what is obtainable at the moment because of the love and passion their people will expend to make sure their society works.

This is the first delusion in response to a question on how BIAFRA could be achieved.

The Federal Government would never yield its asset without a fight. it will seek to keep its territorial and sovereign integrity. Anything else is just pure pipe-dream. The way you guys talk of BIAFRA it can only be achieved one way and that is winning the war to secede. Don't be deceived. If you are planning at least plan well.

1 Like

Re: I Am An Expert In Development Economics. AsK Me About Biafra by azimibraun: 8:12pm On Jun 06, 2017
I expect all his answers to end with " All things been equal". It's the best common sense way of saying " If everything will work just the way you wish them to" I don't want to go into details but again that is key. I commend your effort in trying to give a civilised direction to your chest beating brothers. It's quite a decent way to discuss. There are a lot more to this anyway. System of Government, what system of Economy, Equity is resource allocation and distribution, internal security, I like a verbal discussion more. It enables me elaborate better and with anologies to back my points up. Biafra is very possible but in my candid opinion, a 50yr plan should be drawn to be followed till Biafra is achived in 51yrs time. You cant just get a country before starting to plan how to manage and grow it. You will end up like south Sudan. In chaos,eternal power struggle and war.

1 Like

Re: I Am An Expert In Development Economics. AsK Me About Biafra by Ikenna0b: 8:13pm On Jun 06, 2017
chymes0359:
[b]
My question is how will Biafra be able to live as one and love there brothers as they love themselves, coz much I see is red eye everywhere.
What you mean red eye?

Secondly, how is Biafra going to secede from Nigeria, without history repeating itself..

Simple referendum like so many have asked. A UN sponsored and monitored Referendum is the fastest and easiest for any nation to secede their country. If it must result to war like we see the animals of Nigeria do, then I personally believe that Biafra should stop trying to befriend British and Russia and sort after allies that noone dares to approve as allies. Having the best military does not always mean you can fight and win, having the determination and will makes a better solider hence somalia once defeated the US military (yes somalians did), also why biafran soliders killed more Nigerian soliders despite the odds.
The biafran leaders need to start building allies with both neighboring countries and other countries. Referendum is good and dandy but we must also work on plan B. In addition, something I personally think IPOB leaders need to work on and that's stop announcing everything. It is not a must you have to share all your strategies. Keep the informations to yourself as the more mystery, the better.

Finally, if we are to have Biafra today, how do we control our borders against external aggression like what we see happening in Enugu i.e herd men's and also how do we checkmate immigrants and their periods of stay?
[/b]

Honestly what I pray we do is copy the Chinese and build a wall. Yes it's archaic but it works. The wall would also be used as border control. Before anyone can pass through it, they must identify who he or She is therefore, if herdsmen that are let it, do their usual behavior, it'll be easier to identify them and also impossible for them to escape.

2 Likes

Re: I Am An Expert In Development Economics. AsK Me About Biafra by dyydxx: 8:17pm On Jun 06, 2017
askaboutbiafra:

There are international laws covering this issue. However should incase the other countries go against these laws, it is going to be detrimental to there own economy. As an example, Lagos has a capable sea port that Biafrans might still want to partronise. If the owners of Lagos decides to to introduce rash policies that requires Biafrans to relocate, Lagos will immediately loose its economic viability. I do not think that any governemnt will be stupid enough to score an own goal.

Since humans and government are unpredictable, we will have to setup a recovery fund to match whatever looses our people have incurred and rehabilitate them should they need it.

What International Law Name the International Law? you must be a kid... grin
Jesus ..... grin grin grin do you have a TV set at all....do you follow international news? what International Law regulates a country's own domestic affairs?

if these are the kind of severely ignorant leaders leading this movement this is another suicidal match into ignominy

5 Likes

Re: I Am An Expert In Development Economics. AsK Me About Biafra by GrandGarcon: 8:20pm On Jun 06, 2017
Dumaknesset:

Dude has lost it, please don't take my advice literarily! I hope this guy is not screwing a wet life transformer.
STFU

Re: I Am An Expert In Development Economics. AsK Me About Biafra by Fremancipation: 8:20pm On Jun 06, 2017
dyydxx:

This is the first delusion in response to a question on how BIAFRA could be achieved.

The Federal Government would never yield its asset without a fight. it will seek to keep its territorial and sovereign integrity. Anything else is just pure pipe-dream. The way you guys talk of BIAFRA it can only be achieved one way and that is winning the war to secede. Don't be deceived. If you are planning at least plan well.

Dont make the mistake of thinking that Nigeria will win another war if anything starts. For the mean time, Biafrans are exploring all available peaceful means but if Nigerian government makes the mistake of another war, Syria will be a child's play.

In the civil war, biafrans had a professional army and fought a conventional war against the British vassal Nigeria. The world was blind then and Biafra didn't have much. We were just helpless with no real support.

A second civil war will be unconventional and will amass the biggest insurgency in Africa history.

Biafrans are now all over the world and will mount attacks in all of Nigeria embassies and foreign missions.

At the end as NNamdi Kanu says, you might kill us but we will win.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am An Expert In Development Economics. AsK Me About Biafra by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 06, 2017
GrandGarcon:
STFU
Dude don't fall apart on me.
Re: I Am An Expert In Development Economics. AsK Me About Biafra by azimibraun: 8:22pm On Jun 06, 2017
Biafra is achievable in 51yrs time. The Scottish people are still hopeful of getting their independence. But in the meantime they are quite and are working hard towards it. The last referendum in 2014. Had 55.3% No votes, while the Yes had 44.7%. They have not abandoned the struggle. Rather they are building scotland knowing soonest the Yes vote will be more at least in another 10yrs when more teenagers become adults with desire for Freedom and the old folks would have dropped by natural course Death.
Re: I Am An Expert In Development Economics. AsK Me About Biafra by pazienza(m): 8:23pm On Jun 06, 2017
Ikenna0b:

I think he means the Oyigbo and Egbema set [which are igbo set btw], not ikwerre. You know most SE are clueless when it comes to igbo group outside of SE. They think every igbo in Rivers is PH and ikwerre.

Personally I think it'll be wrong to leave those set because you fear they are "ikwerre". Considering they died for Biafra through IPOB and most of the river members of ipob are oyigbo, egbema, etc, it'll be a huge slap to their face to leave them. That's just my own opinion on it.

I understand you, but the person I replied, know the difference between Ikwerre, Etche,Egbema Ndoni, Ogba,Ndoki, Asa and Ekpeye.
He is a veteran here and I learnt many of the things I know about Ndiigbo on this board through his effort.

Oyigbo( Asa and Ndoki) as well as Egbema are proud Igbo groups in Rivers and have been very receptive of IPOB activities.

2 Likes

Re: I Am An Expert In Development Economics. AsK Me About Biafra by dyydxx: 8:27pm On Jun 06, 2017
Fremancipation:

Dont make the mistake of thinking that Nigeria will win another war if anything starts. For the mean time, Biafrans are exploring all available peaceful means but if Nigerian government masked the mistake of another war, Syria will be a child's play.

In the civil war, biafrans had a professional army and fought a conventional war against. A second civil war will be unconventional and will amass the biggest insurgency in Africa history.

Biafrans are now all over the world and will mount attacks in all of Nigeria embassies and foreign missions.

At the end as NNamdi Kanu says, you might kill us but we will win.

Ojukwu said more than you and you were not even born then.All the folks talking and commenting here have never seen war. The fact that you are comparing syria with a potential 2nd Nigerian Civil War goes to show your utter lack of comprehension of the dynamics at play We have seen this movie before. it's dejavu all over again this time with folks more ignorant and even less courageous&sophisticated as Ojukwu and his foot soldiers. Continue in your delusions. Reality and Experience has a way of straightening you folks out. The only thing to count now is how many lives will be lost in this suicidal match towards vanity

3 Likes

Re: I Am An Expert In Development Economics. AsK Me About Biafra by azimibraun: 8:28pm On Jun 06, 2017
Must Biafra be gotten now now? Why not start galvanising yourselves to work towards a development plan for the east awaiting independence rather than shouting Biafra Biafra....Director... Director.. and. waving flags up and down. You guys should go and start building inter connected infrastructural development amng the 5 states of the east. Have a singular rail, power, agricultural and overall economic sysytem. If una never get country officially? why una no go start to build am in advance?

2 Likes

Re: I Am An Expert In Development Economics. AsK Me About Biafra by azimibraun: 8:31pm On Jun 06, 2017
Igbo man matter just tire me. Complain complain complain... If Hausa or Yoruba want country in 20yrs they will get it. Correct action and corporation not all these plenty talking.

1 Like

Re: I Am An Expert In Development Economics. AsK Me About Biafra by pazienza(m): 8:33pm On Jun 06, 2017
robotix:

I swear, please accept my bow. You have great foresight. I am typically among those sitting on the fence, not for aforementioned gloomy tales but the way Nnamdi Kanu has handled this Biafra thing.

For instance, people now call him a prophet and bow at his feet. I believe you have seen images.

Another said he cured a woman of some illness.

Yesterday, I read about kogi and benue being called biafra.

The list is endless and all these give the cause a distasteful colouration in the yes of many. I would prefer Nnamdi Kanu be replaced by a better brand.

I love his guts as a typical igbo man but his approaches has too many dents that could stall the dream because he makes it look like no other people matter.

Another thing are those who insults or attack you when you question their motives with reference to how Nnamdi Kanu is handling issues such calling of Jews and so on.

If those sitting on fence should/would be won, a lot of things have to stop and it starts at Nnamdi Kanu's camp and his ideology or approach.

I say this because his "brand of igbos" are boastful, arrogant, vindictive.

If the way we have been discussing on this thread is how things have been co-ordinated, I assure you that we will earn a lot admiration. Taking the quiet and action route doesn't mean we are stupid.

Look at China... while the world laughed at their products, they were working so hard until they took the world by storm.

All these noise and boastful attitude will not take us far...

The moment you share a contrary view, the next thing is, you are not igbo. Wtf?

The shameful behaviour by all these guys needs to be stopped and put in check cos I hate it!

I understand very well.

IPOB methods have been quite unconventional and unpalatable and certain part of them need to be modified. I don't support every facet of their methods, I have problem with many of their methods and do fall out with them on RB facebook page on issues, , but one thing you can't deny is that their methods have been very successful in galvanizing our people, as well as repositioning Biafra once again on national and international arena, they have walked the talk.

They wanted to draw attention, and they have achieved that now.

What we do with this attention and awareness is now what matters, but one obvious thing is that we must be flexible enough to adopt new strategies as time demands.

I'm not an IPOB member, but I'm a Biafran.

Thanks for your compliment.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am An Expert In Development Economics. AsK Me About Biafra by ejanla077: 8:34pm On Jun 06, 2017
robotix:

I swear, please accept my bow. You have great foresight. I am typically among those sitting on the fence, not for aforementioned gloomy tales but the way Nnamdi Kanu has handled this Biafra thing.

For instance, people now call him a prophet and bow at his feet. I believe you have seen images.

Another said he cured a woman of some illness.

Yesterday, I read about kogi and benue being called biafra.

The list is endless and all these give the cause a distasteful colouration in the yes of many. I would prefer Nnamdi Kanu be replaced by a better brand.

I love his guts as a typical igbo man but his approaches has too many dents that could stall the dream because he makes it look like no other people matter.

Another thing are those who insults or attack you when you question their motives with reference to how Nnamdi Kanu is handling issues such calling of Jews and so on.

If those sitting on fence should/would be won, a lot of things have to stop and it starts at Nnamdi Kanu's camp and his ideology or approach.

I say this because his "brand of igbos" are boastful, arrogant, vindictive.

If the way we have been discussing on this thread is how things have been co-ordinated, I assure you that we will earn a lot admiration. Taking the quiet and action route doesn't mean we are stupid.

Look at China... while the world laughed at their products, they were working so hard until they took the world by storm.

All these noise and boastful attitude will not take us far...

The moment you share a contrary view, the next thing is, you are not igbo. Wtf?

The shameful behaviour by all these guys needs to be stopped and put in check cos I hate it!

shut up. it's a shame u re Igbo and still sit on d fence...

1 Like

Re: I Am An Expert In Development Economics. AsK Me About Biafra by Fremancipation: 8:35pm On Jun 06, 2017
dyydxx:

Ojukwu said more than you and you were not even born then.All the folks talking and commenting here have never seen war. The fact that you are comparing syria with a potential 2nd Nigerian Civil War goes to show your utter lack of comprehension of the dynamics at play We have seen this movie before. it's dejavu all over again this time with folks more ignorant and even less courageous&sophisticated as Ojukwu and his foot soldiers. Continue in your delusions. Reality and Experience has a way of straightening you folks out. The only thing to count now is how many lives will be lost in this suicidal match towards vanity

Oya now if you are so confident tell your government to start another war and see how fast this contraption will collapse.

Assad thought that by strong arming the protesters and killing them, they will cower and run away. 6 years later, look at Syria today.

In the east we know that we can rebuild faster and stronger than any other group with no assistance. We have done it before and we can do it even much better and faster. Same cannot be said for the zoo.

Please tell Nigerian government to start a war and see Biafra become a country at the end of this year. You think western nations will support Islamic Nigeria over Biafra.

6 Likes

Re: I Am An Expert In Development Economics. AsK Me About Biafra by azimibraun: 8:37pm On Jun 06, 2017
dyydxx:

What International Law Name the International Law? you must be a kid... grin
Jesus ..... grin grin grin do you have a TV set at all....do you follow international news? what International Law regulates a country's own domestic affairs?

if these are the kind of severely ignorant leaders leading this movement this is another suicidal match into ignominy
Somebody tell Vladimir Putin there is international Law. He annexed a whole part of Ukraine and turned into Russia. Obama moved into Pakistan to take Osama out without their knowledge, Bush moved into Afghanistan and Iraq and took out Sadam and Moula Umar on America's Unilateral decison when the whole world said No!. Where international laws and conventions dey? I guess Cubans will tell you better how weak those laws and conventions are in their relationship with the US.

2 Likes

Re: I Am An Expert In Development Economics. AsK Me About Biafra by Agumbankembu: 8:45pm On Jun 06, 2017
azimibraun:
Somebody tell Vladimir Putin there is international Law. He annexed a whole part of Ukraine and turned into Russia. .

Despite whatever you may allude, Crimea and some parts of Ukraine organized a referendum to leave, which gave Russia the legitimacy to annex Crimea.

6 Likes

Re: I Am An Expert In Development Economics. AsK Me About Biafra by azimibraun: 8:46pm On Jun 06, 2017
ejanla077:

shut up. it's a shame u re Igbo and still sit on d fence...

then convince him. Igbos are just getting it wrong and they wont learn. A guy in Onitsha wants a guy in Sweden to see Biafra the same way he sees it. A lady in Enugu wants an igbo person in Scotland to just jump into the struggle the same way as she has. As much as you are all igbos, you all don't have the same orientation and are all not based in the same environment. Make your people see the bigger picture gently. Haba!!!

1 Like

Re: I Am An Expert In Development Economics. AsK Me About Biafra by Agumbankembu: 8:46pm On Jun 06, 2017
Yorubas have trooped in and spoilt this thread.

Leave it for them.

4 Likes

Re: I Am An Expert In Development Economics. AsK Me About Biafra by azimibraun: 8:50pm On Jun 06, 2017
Agumbankembu:

Leave it for them.
Efulefu!!! The same way you will soon abandon the whole Biafra brohaha.. you want something as big as a country and you are not willing to stand and fight for it. Run with your tail inbetween your legs. Hausas and Yorubas will never run. Instead they will run you out of the thread.

1 Like

Re: I Am An Expert In Development Economics. AsK Me About Biafra by dyydxx: 8:50pm On Jun 06, 2017
Agumbankembu:

Leave it for them.

you deluded folks still dont know most people that oppose you are igbos. keep deceiving yourself. touts, okada riders and spare part sellers can never determine the fate of the elites. so take that

2 Likes

Re: I Am An Expert In Development Economics. AsK Me About Biafra by azimibraun: 8:52pm On Jun 06, 2017
Agumbankembu:

Despite whatever you may allude, Crimea and some parts of Ukraine organized a referendum to leave, which gave Russia the legitimacy to annex Crimea.
Half the story will never be told. Wise folks knew what Mr Putin did. The Gas politics may have eluded you.
Re: I Am An Expert In Development Economics. AsK Me About Biafra by Agumbankembu: 8:54pm On Jun 06, 2017
azimibraun:
Efulefu!!! The same way you will soon abandon the whole Biafra brohaha.. you want something as big as a country and you are not willing to stand and fight for it. Run with your tail inbetween your legs. Hausas and Yorubas will never run. Instead they will run you out of the thread.

Fool. You know I dish it out to Ewedu Anti-Biafrans anytime any day, for now, let them fool themselves.

5 Likes

Re: I Am An Expert In Development Economics. AsK Me About Biafra by azimibraun: 8:59pm On Jun 06, 2017
Agumbankembu:

Fool. You know I dish it out to Ewedu Anti-Biafrans anytime any day, for now, let them fool themselves.
As much as I believe Nasir Jones say " It's only a fool that fights till death" I also believe " He who fights and run away, lives to fight another day" you can go today but Afonjas will eclipse you when you ever come back. Happy running little boy...
Re: I Am An Expert In Development Economics. AsK Me About Biafra by Ikenna0b: 9:05pm On Jun 06, 2017
Agumbankembu:

Leave it for them.

Like seriously.

They invade everything like whores looking for a John.

Every good thread, they have to showcase their ass and make a fool of themselves

Just a bunch of annoying rats

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'It Is An Abomination For A Female To Be A President' - Nigerian Man Says / 1600 Buses To Be Deployed Nation Wide / Lagos To Enjoy 24hrs Electricity Supply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.