Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,692 members, 7,837,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

A Restructured Nigeria Vs A Divided Nigeria, Y Restructuring Is A Better Option - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Restructured Nigeria Vs A Divided Nigeria, Y Restructuring Is A Better Option (550 Views)

Where Would The Regional Headquarters Be Cited In A Restructured Nigeria / A Restructured Nigeria: How It Should Look Like / What A Truly Restructured Nigeria Will Look Like Economically (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Restructured Nigeria Vs A Divided Nigeria, Y Restructuring Is A Better Option by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 06, 2017
As for me i will prefer if this country is restructured rather than divided because every region in Nigeria plays a special role that will make this nation even greater if restructuring takes place. If Nigeria was a man with 36 children will he be the one still feeding them when all of them are now grown up adults and some even have kids and some died during child birth (BENDEL STATE). To me the man Nigeria died a long time ago and what we are seeing now is just the Uncle (FG) trying to keep all the mans properties (resourses) to his stingyself and give out peanuts to the nephews and nieces for survival.. LETS RESTRUCTURE AND COLLECT THESE REOURCES BACK FROM OUR WICKED UNCLE AND NOT FIGHT OURSELVES BECAUSE WE ARE BROTHERS INSTEAD LETS FIGHT THE UNCLE (FG)

i know that to some of you i might be typing nonsense but if you read and understand my point u'll see where im driving at
Re: A Restructured Nigeria Vs A Divided Nigeria, Y Restructuring Is A Better Option by omoharry(f): 3:06pm On Jun 06, 2017
since the Northerners are head strong against restructuring then division is the answer.This is becos the minorities cannot continue to be oppressed over and over again..it is either we come and discuss on how to live together or we go our separate ways.
Re: A Restructured Nigeria Vs A Divided Nigeria, Y Restructuring Is A Better Option by kenny987(f): 4:04pm On Jun 06, 2017
Ajehswag:
As for me i will prefer if this country is restructured rather than divided because every region in Nigeria plays a special role that will make this nation even greater if restructuring takes place. If Nigeria was a man with 36 children will he be the one still feeding them when all of them are now grown up adults and some even have kids and some died during child birth (BENDEL STATE). To me the man Nigeria died a long time ago and what we are seeing now is just the Uncle (FG) trying to keep all the mans properties (resourses) to his stingyself and give out peanuts to the nephews and nieces for survival.. LETS RESTRUCTURE AND COLLECT THESE REOURCES BACK FROM OUR WICKED UNCLE AND NOT FIGHT OURSELVES BECAUSE WE ARE BROTHERS INSTEAD LETS FIGHT THE UNCLE (FG)

i know that to some of you i might be typing nonsense but if you read and understand my point u'll see where im driving at

Uncle might have succeeded in driving some of the sons of his brother away and having had enough of his abuse, have decided to take on his challenge and leave so they can settle and start their own family away from him. Uncle appears unwilling to discuss issues and agree on terms....

(1) (Reply)

Breakdown Of Disbursment To Local Government By Geopolitical Zone. Info-graphic / The Missing Link Of Igbo Quit Notice From The North / "A Good Nigeria Is Better Than A Good Arewa, Oduduwa, Or Biafra" - Facebook User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.