Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Arsenal Vs Bolton [4 - 2] On Wednesday, 20th Jan - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Vs Bolton [4 - 2] On Wednesday, 20th Jan (4648 Views)

Poll: Which team will get all 3 points?

Arsenal: 50% (4 votes)
Bolton: 37% (3 votes)
Neither; they'll draw: 12% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Chelsea Vs Bolton Wanderers: Capital One Cup (2 - 1) On 24th September 2014 / Tottenham Vs Arsenal On Wednesday, 20th April 2011. / Chelsea Vs Birmingham Fc On Wednesday, 20th April 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Vs Bolton [4 - 2] On Wednesday, 20th Jan by HNIC(m): 10:50pm On Jan 20, 2010
nateevs:

See Arsenal fans celebrating top of the league like it's a trophy.
Unbelievable!

We've led it for half the season
. It's mundane in West London!
Sorry,the tide has changed

Ha ha ha
The joke is on you now
Who was celebrating when we were 0-2 down?
Re: Arsenal Vs Bolton [4 - 2] On Wednesday, 20th Jan by debosky(m): 10:51pm On Jan 20, 2010
nateevs:

See Arsenal fans celebrating top of the league like it's a trophy.
Unbelievable!

We've led it for half the season. It's mundane in West London!

Yeah right - West London was just an extended pit stop. . . .the first position has come HOME.  cool
Re: Arsenal Vs Bolton [4 - 2] On Wednesday, 20th Jan by nateevs(m): 10:54pm On Jan 20, 2010
debosky:

Yeah right - West London was just an extended pit stop. . . .the first position has come HOME.  cool

HNIC:

Sorry,the tide has changed

Ha ha ha
The joke is on you now
Who was celebrating when we were 0-2 down?

Are you fellas really sh.itting me?
We've got a game in hand. . . against Hull.
Just so you know.
And you are playing Chelsea at the bridge in a few weeks time . .
Remember Chelsea?

Stay temporarily on top. You know we are back for what ours.
Re: Arsenal Vs Bolton [4 - 2] On Wednesday, 20th Jan by rasputinn(m): 10:54pm On Jan 20, 2010
I expect Birmingham and Burnley to take points off the chavs on the 27th and 30th of this month,I KNOW the chavs will surely drop points in both of those games grin ; tongue

Go BIRMINGHAM,GO BURNLEY  cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Vs Bolton [4 - 2] On Wednesday, 20th Jan by eldee(m): 10:56pm On Jan 20, 2010
debosky:

Infact from now onwards . . . the league positions should be arranged in the correct order . . . ALPHABETICALLY!!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Bolton [4 - 2] On Wednesday, 20th Jan by HNIC(m): 10:59pm On Jan 20, 2010
@Nateevs
No one has won anything as at today
this is just january
But no way man
You ain't cutting my celebration . . . . . .
that the much maligned Arsenal is sitting right on top of the EPL tongue
the table doesnt lie
Or should I 'cut and paste for you'? grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Bolton [4 - 2] On Wednesday, 20th Jan by nateevs(m): 11:01pm On Jan 20, 2010
rasputinn:

I expect Birmingham and Burnley to take points off the chavs on the 27th and 30th of this month,I KNOW the chavs will surely drop points in both of those games grin ; tongue

Go BIRMINGHAM,GO BURNLEY  cheesy cheesy

Really. . Just like you said last week that "Chelsea will fare worse against Sunderland".
And what if Chelsea drop points against Burnley and Birmingham . . ?

You still won't win the league.
Re: Arsenal Vs Bolton [4 - 2] On Wednesday, 20th Jan by nateevs(m): 11:03pm On Jan 20, 2010
HNIC:

@Nateevs
No one has won anything as at today
this is just january
But no way man
You ain't cutting my celebration . . . . . .
that the much maligned Arsenal is sitting right on top of the EPL tongue
the table doesnt lie
Or should I 'cut and paste for you'? grin

You should be wary about a false sense of achievements.
If Chelsea V Hull had not been cancelled, you'ld be second now.
What difference does it make that you are top now?
Re: Arsenal Vs Bolton [4 - 2] On Wednesday, 20th Jan by loyika(m): 11:07pm On Jan 20, 2010
We love you Arsenal!! We do. We love you Arsenal!! We do. We love you Arsenal!! We do. Ohhh Arsenal WE LOVE YOU!!

cool GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Vs Bolton [4 - 2] On Wednesday, 20th Jan by HNIC(m): 11:08pm On Jan 20, 2010
nateevs:

You should be wary about a false sense of achievements.
If Chelsea V Hull had not been cancelled, you'ld be second now.
What difference does it make that you are top now?
Who says Hull can't beat you
You have lost to wigan already this season grin
Well, get used to being second
because right now, thats where you are
I am looking at ya right below me
Quit this thing
Lemme enjoy my 15 minutes of fame!
The Arsenal are on top of the EPL
From 11points just about 8 weeks ago
We are the 'In form' team in the EPL tongue
Re: Arsenal Vs Bolton [4 - 2] On Wednesday, 20th Jan by mukina2: 11:09pm On Jan 20, 2010
loyika:

We love you Arsenal!! We do. We love you Arsenal!! We do. We love you Arsenal!! We do. Ohhh Arsenal WE LOVE YOU!!

cool GOONER 89
yes yes yes yes yresssssss grin

evne yelllsssss sef grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Bolton [4 - 2] On Wednesday, 20th Jan by loyika(m): 11:13pm On Jan 20, 2010
You guys should let Nateevs be!!

When Chelsea get on the field against   whomever, expect the usual Nateevs vs Ibime epsitles grin grin Scholari is better than Guus who is better than Maureen who is better than Carlo who is better than Avram, who is better than grin You catch my drift grin

Or their usual, Diamond vs Gold vs Platinum or whatever formation Chelscum play cheesy

Nateevs cool NOTHING DO YOU!!

cool GOONER 89

cool GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Vs Bolton [4 - 2] On Wednesday, 20th Jan by nateevs(m): 11:14pm On Jan 20, 2010
HNIC:

Who says Hull can't beat you
You have lost to wigan already this season grin
Well, get used to being second
because right now, thats where you are
I am looking at ya right below me
Quit this thing
Lemme enjoy my 15 minutes of fame!
The Arsenal are on top of the EPL
From 11points just about 8 weeks ago
We are the 'In form' team in the EPL tongue

Hehehehehe. . . Now you are wishing aloud.
Hull beat Chelsea. ? Can you put money on it?

15mins of fame. . . Thank goodness you know just what it is.
Like it matters you are looking down at us for 15mins.

You guys have never been able to hold your own when the pressure is on; and it's not about to change.
Re: Arsenal Vs Bolton [4 - 2] On Wednesday, 20th Jan by debosky(m): 11:18pm On Jan 20, 2010
nateevs:

Are you fellas really sh.itting me?
We've got a game in hand. . . against Hull.

Get back to me when a game in hand materialises into points on the board.  tongue

Just so you know.
And you are playing Chelsea at the bridge in a few weeks time . .
Remember Chelsea?

Care to remind me what happened the last time we visited the bridge? We sacked your coach.  grin grin grin

Stay temporarily on top. You know we are back for what ours.

What's yours is a good tonking and we'll lay it on real good.  tongue
Re: Arsenal Vs Bolton [4 - 2] On Wednesday, 20th Jan by eldee(m): 11:19pm On Jan 20, 2010
loyika:

Or their usual, Diamond vs Gold vs Platinum or whatever formation Chelscum play cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hehehe . . . MY LAWD!!!
Re: Arsenal Vs Bolton [4 - 2] On Wednesday, 20th Jan by loyika(m): 11:21pm On Jan 20, 2010
Nateevs The Prem did not start when Chelsea won the league How many times have we told you to stop reading the Gospel according to Maureen

The same pressure that turned John Terry into a crying B@tch in the CL final

Wonders shall never fail to amaze me shocked Soon Spurs fans will believe they are the next footie meesiah Nateevs, as Goonerholic would say; You guys are nothing but a Bus Stop at Fulham!! grin grin

Pressure ko!! P@ssy ni!!

cool GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Vs Bolton [4 - 2] On Wednesday, 20th Jan by mukina2: 11:23pm On Jan 20, 2010
Loyika don mara grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Bolton [4 - 2] On Wednesday, 20th Jan by duduspace(m): 11:24pm On Jan 20, 2010
Just back from the kick about and in good shape as i can lay claim to having scored 1 and assisted 2 and got the good news. Good job from the lads and captain fantastic.
Re: Arsenal Vs Bolton [4 - 2] On Wednesday, 20th Jan by nateevs(m): 11:25pm On Jan 20, 2010
loyika:

Nateevs The Prem did not start when Chelsea won the league How many times have we told you to stop reading the Gospel according to Maureen

The same pressure that turned John Terry into a crying B@tch in the CL final

Wonders shall never fail to amaze me shocked Soon Spurs fans will believe they are the next footie meesiah Nateevs, as Goonerholic would say; You guys are nothing but a Bus Stop at Fulham!! grin grin

Pressure ko!! P@ssy ni!!

cool GOONER 89

You are clutching at straws! In short you are yarning opata.
Starting with Aston Villa, then ManU and Chelsea.

Lemme guess. . 9pts dropped in 2 and a half weeks. . .

Chelsea win their game in hand, 12 pts above you and you'll start asking Wenger to buy again.  grin grin
That's it. Season's over.
Suddenly it'd look like half a century ago when you led the league!
Re: Arsenal Vs Bolton [4 - 2] On Wednesday, 20th Jan by nateevs(m): 11:26pm On Jan 20, 2010
eldee:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hehehe . . . MY LAWD!!!

How that made you laugh beats me. grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Bolton [4 - 2] On Wednesday, 20th Jan by nateevs(m): 11:28pm On Jan 20, 2010
debosky:

Care to remind me what happened the last time we visited the bridge? We sacked your coach.  grin grin grin

Do you remember wat happened 3 times after then.
It's been 10-1 since then. grin grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Bolton [4 - 2] On Wednesday, 20th Jan by HNIC(m): 11:28pm On Jan 20, 2010
@Nateevs
Lemme reel out the players not playing
Song,Eboue, Robin,nasri,Gibbs,Djorou,RamseyBendtner etc
and we are on top tongue
Dude, it's a miracle tongue grin grin
Say anything tonite
We are on top
loooking down at ya tongue
Re: Arsenal Vs Bolton [4 - 2] On Wednesday, 20th Jan by chamotex(m): 11:29pm On Jan 20, 2010
Being top of the league is now an achievement for the Gaynners. cheesy cheesy
Lawdy, gunners are suffering. grin grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Bolton [4 - 2] On Wednesday, 20th Jan by eldee(m): 11:31pm On Jan 20, 2010
nateevs:

How that made you laugh beats me.  grin

Hehehe . . . let it keep beating you tongue tongue tongue  grin grin grin grin

mukina2:

Loyika don mara grin

The guy is on fire . . . he's on form like Diaby cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Vs Bolton [4 - 2] On Wednesday, 20th Jan by loyika(m): 11:33pm On Jan 20, 2010
Nateevs

You are slowly turning into Darth Sharon This and this will happen Play your own games and let us worry about ours. If Scum United lead the table, hats off to them, if you lead tongue well   we will pour some "Golden showers" on your jersey to show how much we acknowledge you guys.

BUT AS IT STANDS THIS MINUTE!! Arsenal are top cool And you can't do anything about it (but rant)

cool GOONER 89

Muks kiss kiss kiss

Yse oh grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Bolton [4 - 2] On Wednesday, 20th Jan by mukina2: 11:41pm On Jan 20, 2010
loyika:

Nateevs

You are slowly turning into Darth Sharon This and this will happen Play your own games and let us worry about ours. If Scum United lead the table, hats off to them, if you lead tongue well   we will pour some "Golden showers" on your jersey to show how much we acknowledge you guys.

cool GOONER 89

Muks kiss kiss kiss

Yse oh grin
when we turn  r  kelly? grin grin

right back at cha kiss kiss kiss
Re: Arsenal Vs Bolton [4 - 2] On Wednesday, 20th Jan by nateevs(m): 11:49pm On Jan 20, 2010
HNIC:

@Nateevs
Lemme reel out the players not playing
Song,Eboue, Robin,nasri,Gibbs,Djorou,RamseyBendtner etc
and we are on top tongue
Dude, it's a miracle tongue grin grin
Say anything tonite
We are on top
loooking down at ya tongue

Are you for real?
Only RVP can come back and make Arsenal stronger.
You even mentioned Djorou. . That's supposed to make me go wow!
It's no miracle dude. You are not the worst hit by injuries.

You guys are really hurt I am treating your lead with ignominy. I'm sorry I don't know how else to look at it.

I'm going to sleep now allowing you guys to enjoy your "15 mins of fame" like HNIC called it.
Knowing fully well that in 3 weeks y'all will be asking why Wenger did not buy.  grin grin

Bye gayners.
Re: Arsenal Vs Bolton [4 - 2] On Wednesday, 20th Jan by loyika(m): 11:52pm On Jan 20, 2010
Nateevs Vampires sleep during the day, not at night bro. What has Chacal been teaching you grin

Muks

Chelsea and their supporters are like little girls grin and you know what/how Kells feels about em little girls grin grin

grin GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Vs Bolton [4 - 2] On Wednesday, 20th Jan by debosky(m): 12:18am On Jan 21, 2010
nateevs:

Are you for real?
Only RVP can come back and make Arsenal stronger.
You even mentioned Djorou. . That's supposed to make me go wow!

Remove 8 members of the Chelski first team and get back to me, including DD and Anelka.

It's no miracle dude. You are not the worst hit by injuries.

ame one team with as many injuries as we have. . . and as crucial.

You guys are really hurt I am treating your lead with ignominy. I'm sorry I don't know how else to look at it.

Hurting? We are top of the league mate - that's what we wanted out of this match and we got it. If you like treat it with panadol or with codeine visine it ain't changing nothing!!

I'm going to sleep now allowing you guys to enjoy your "15 mins of fame" like HNIC called it.
Knowing fully well that in 3 weeks y'all will be asking why Wenger did not buy.  grin grin

Bye gayners.

No be the same guy who was saying Arsenal would lose to Villa, be out of the FA cup amongst other predictions? grin

Abeg keep predicting - with your words we might even be 10 points ahead by then. grin grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Bolton [4 - 2] On Wednesday, 20th Jan by Vieira(m): 1:23am On Jan 21, 2010
I can only smile
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Bolton [4 - 2] On Wednesday, 20th Jan by mukina2: 1:48am On Jan 21, 2010
loyika:

Nateevs Vampires sleep during the day, not at night bro. What has Chacal been teaching you grin

Muks

Chelsea and their supporters are like little girls grin and you know what/how Kells feels about em little girls grin grin

grin GOONER 89
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Bolton [4 - 2] On Wednesday, 20th Jan by Nobody: 5:34am On Jan 21, 2010
Kudos to KG boyz.
Excellent display from the kids.

Arsenal is our only serious contender this season.
Enjoy your top spot till you meet Villa at home.

We all know where the title belongs.
The Bridge baby. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UCL : FC Copenhagen Vs Chelsea [0 - 2] On Tue 22nd February 2011 / Adebayor: King Of Africa Football / Chelsea Vs Stoke City [7 - 0] On Sunday, 25th April

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.