Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Nigeria Pleads For Death Row Nationals As Indonesia’s Top Diplomat Visits - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Pleads For Death Row Nationals As Indonesia’s Top Diplomat Visits (19548 Views)

Thug Pleads For His Life During Mass Beating By Angry Youths. Photos / US Diplomat Visits Hrh Ateke Tom In His Palace ( Photo) / Turkish Diplomat Visits Leader Of IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Pleads For Death Row Nationals As Indonesia’s Top Diplomat Visits by Amarabae(f): 7:48pm On Jun 06, 2017
Drug pushing. Tufiakwa, how come some people don't learn from the travails of those caught.
An Igbo proverb says EZI AHA KA EGO meaning Good name is better than money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Pleads For Death Row Nationals As Indonesia’s Top Diplomat Visits by jakandeola(m): 7:50pm On Jun 06, 2017
Amarabae:
Drug pushing. Tufiakwa, how come some people don't learn from the travails of those caught.
An Igbo proverb says EZI AHA KA EGO meaning Good name is better than money.
God bless u
Re: Nigeria Pleads For Death Row Nationals As Indonesia’s Top Diplomat Visits by ipobarecriminals: 7:50pm On Jun 06, 2017
grin grin
EvilMetahuman:
[s][/s]I rebuke you. You want to develop me the way your blodas have been developing asia?

Bushboy cheesy
grin
Re: Nigeria Pleads For Death Row Nationals As Indonesia’s Top Diplomat Visits by Amarabae(f): 7:51pm On Jun 06, 2017
jakandeola:
God bless u
and u too.
Re: Nigeria Pleads For Death Row Nationals As Indonesia’s Top Diplomat Visits by kasheemawo(m): 7:51pm On Jun 06, 2017
That is why they cannot sponsor candidate for an election and win
More than 3million developers are languishing in prison in Asia countries awaiting execution

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Pleads For Death Row Nationals As Indonesia’s Top Diplomat Visits by macaranta(m): 7:52pm On Jun 06, 2017
Death sentence to life imprisonment, both doesn't look too good cheesy
Re: Nigeria Pleads For Death Row Nationals As Indonesia’s Top Diplomat Visits by darkckUSA: 7:53pm On Jun 06, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

The village uncle that tied you to Nairaland; that you even had to see yourself as a superhero online must be a genius!!

Lol

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Pleads For Death Row Nationals As Indonesia’s Top Diplomat Visits by koropotopoto: 7:56pm On Jun 06, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:
The organisation estimated that about 16,500 Nigerians Igbos were being held abroad, while most of those on death row were convicted of DRUG-RELATED CRIMES.

[/s]
Nonsense trash
Re: Nigeria Pleads For Death Row Nationals As Indonesia’s Top Diplomat Visits by Sanchez01: 7:56pm On Jun 06, 2017
Kbanka:
Pleading for drug traffickers is going to send the wrong message to those that intend to spoil our country's name in future with similar offences. Rather, they shud emulate them and introduce the death penalty for serious crimes like pedophilia, rape, theft of more than 1000usd, etc.

I'm telling you. I was fuming while reading through the piece. We are staunch criminals in the eyes of the world because a few of us choose to tow that path. I pray Indonesia turns down the request and go ahead with the execution.

We are so motivated at committing crime, particularly drug related because our law is to weak to tackle it. If a child refuses to be trained at home, he would be trained by strangers.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Pleads For Death Row Nationals As Indonesia’s Top Diplomat Visits by bellotaofeek: 7:57pm On Jun 06, 2017
300?! That's much . Can name checkers confirm their names? I know ........ will dominate the list !

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Pleads For Death Row Nationals As Indonesia’s Top Diplomat Visits by ipobarecriminals: 7:57pm On Jun 06, 2017
grin grin grin angry angry grin embarassed angry sad
madridguy:
Good move. The Federal Government must help our brothers.
undecided No to strangers/immigrants.Let Indonesia govt sanitize their country from the evil ones that want to disgrace us

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Pleads For Death Row Nationals As Indonesia’s Top Diplomat Visits by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 06, 2017
Onyeama will soon be negotiating for Baifrog Govt on behalf of his Ugwu republic citizens

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Pleads For Death Row Nationals As Indonesia’s Top Diplomat Visits by cococandy(f): 7:58pm On Jun 06, 2017
We talk about how white people hate blacks
Asians are worse.
Evil set of people

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Pleads For Death Row Nationals As Indonesia’s Top Diplomat Visits by LionDeLeo: 7:59pm On Jun 06, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
grin grin grin angry angry grin embarassed angry sad undecided No to strangers/immigrants.Let Indonesia govt sanitize their country from the evil ones that want to disgrace us
Gbam.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Pleads For Death Row Nationals As Indonesia’s Top Diplomat Visits by pokipoki: 8:02pm On Jun 06, 2017
There is no need to plea. The smugglers knew the risk and decided to take a chance with their lives all in the name of riches. Its a pity family members will be affected.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Pleads For Death Row Nationals As Indonesia’s Top Diplomat Visits by Sanchez01: 8:03pm On Jun 06, 2017
cococandy:
Asians are worse.
Evil set of people
Is this the point? Asians are worse, true, but does it not make a whole lot sense to stay away from what would make a fellow man dehumanise and reduce you to nothing? Most importantly, is it not wiser to avoid their countries?

If the best way for them to purge their land is by killing offenders, then whoever plans on committing crimes should stay away from them. It is that simple.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Pleads For Death Row Nationals As Indonesia’s Top Diplomat Visits by pokipoki: 8:05pm On Jun 06, 2017
cococandy:
Asians are worse.
Evil set of people
Dude, don't blame them, they have a caring leaders who sees the drug problems as an epidemic. Unlike your African leaders who don't give a "spade" about their people.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Pleads For Death Row Nationals As Indonesia’s Top Diplomat Visits by kenyad: 8:05pm On Jun 06, 2017
He's pleading for his brothers now, but that's not diplomatic. He's sending a very wrong signal.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Pleads For Death Row Nationals As Indonesia’s Top Diplomat Visits by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 06, 2017
Sorry no sympathy there ..if foreigners break the law here we expect justice. If Nigerians do the same abroad then why should there be exceptions?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Pleads For Death Row Nationals As Indonesia’s Top Diplomat Visits by Shafiiimran99: 8:08pm On Jun 06, 2017
If we continue beggin for them how would they stop their evil so, let them face the music

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Pleads For Death Row Nationals As Indonesia’s Top Diplomat Visits by Nairaboi(m): 8:10pm On Jun 06, 2017
Kill them all, Show no mercy to criminals.
Even if my father or brothers follow commit the crime, they should all be shot in the head 12 times.
I furking hate the life of crime. . .

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Pleads For Death Row Nationals As Indonesia’s Top Diplomat Visits by tiger28: 8:13pm On Jun 06, 2017
Why??they are ALL Biafrans!!! They call OUR Country the zoo. The same folks but a cow for that fraudster and named it Buhari....forget!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Pleads For Death Row Nationals As Indonesia’s Top Diplomat Visits by fortune1968: 8:16pm On Jun 06, 2017
seXytOhbAd:
Nigeria should NOT plead for anyone caught with drugs. Infact, what we should do is enforce death penalty for drugs, and CRUDE OIL THEFT. Lots of Indonesians, Koreans, Phillipinos have been caught and their countries use diplomacy to iron their sentences out. When it's our turn to beg for clemency, they become rigid. Death penalty for all jare.
NA dem say make u get corrupt and useless judges for una country ?
Re: Nigeria Pleads For Death Row Nationals As Indonesia’s Top Diplomat Visits by Kbanka: 8:19pm On Jun 06, 2017
I pray so too. Theyll most likely turn it down. I watched an interview on aljazeera where their president said he'll do the same if his citizens were on deathrow in another country for the same crime. The reporter asked him if that wasnt double standard and he said he'll only be asking for their release because hes expected to do so as their president. Not because he wants them to be released. People jus want to get rich quick by all means , not minding the havoc theyre wrecking to other peoples lives.
Sanchez01:

I'm telling you. I was fuming while reading through the piece. We are staunch criminals in the eyes of the world because a few of us choose to tow that path. I pray Indonesia turns down the request and go ahead with the execution.

We are so motivated at committing crime, particularly drug related because our law is to weak to tackle it. If a child refuses to be trained at home, he would be trained by strangers.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Pleads For Death Row Nationals As Indonesia’s Top Diplomat Visits by davillian(m): 8:22pm On Jun 06, 2017
Push drugs and get executed when caught. They made it clear for everyone entering their country.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Pleads For Death Row Nationals As Indonesia’s Top Diplomat Visits by Abudu2000(m): 8:23pm On Jun 06, 2017
Whose tax payers money will be feeding them?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Pleads For Death Row Nationals As Indonesia’s Top Diplomat Visits by Amberon11: 8:25pm On Jun 06, 2017
Very hardworking and enterprising people.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Pleads For Death Row Nationals As Indonesia’s Top Diplomat Visits by Elbowroom: 8:30pm On Jun 06, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
Choii

300 biadrug people on deathrow for developing asia.

they are just jealous of us. If we stop developing asia, they will just collapse.

Lmao
Re: Nigeria Pleads For Death Row Nationals As Indonesia’s Top Diplomat Visits by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 06, 2017
Afonjas Adon't even know what Afonja means grin grin i read it here all the time, and it seems to cause a lot of trouble every time it's mentioned. grin
So who da hell is Afonja?
Re: Nigeria Pleads For Death Row Nationals As Indonesia’s Top Diplomat Visits by GavelSlam: 8:31pm On Jun 06, 2017
The government should leave them be.

They knew the risk involved yet they embarked on the failed journey.

Anyway, most of them are the ones calling me the nation a zoo. They should feel how 'Natural parks' obey the rule of law.
Re: Nigeria Pleads For Death Row Nationals As Indonesia’s Top Diplomat Visits by Elbowroom: 8:31pm On Jun 06, 2017
The Zoo should leave ndi biafrans alone, we want to develop Asia like we developed Lagoon city

Lol

Get the sarcasm?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Pleads For Death Row Nationals As Indonesia’s Top Diplomat Visits by GavelSlam: 8:34pm On Jun 06, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

The village uncle that tied you to Nairaland; that you even had to see yourself as a superhero online must be a genius!!

Funniest thing I've read in a while.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law / Bandits Open Fire In A Market In Niger State, Killing Many People / Habeeb Bama Captured Mastermind Of UN Building Bombing Is Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.