Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,903 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

How To Add Paypal Payment Button To Blogger Platform - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Add Paypal Payment Button To Blogger Platform (381 Views)

How To Import Wordpress Blog To Blogger Platform And Blogger To Wordpress / What Is The Difference Between Blogger Platform And Wordpress Platform / I Want To Monetize My Site Do I Switch From Wordpress To Blogger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Add Paypal Payment Button To Blogger Platform by HotnaijaMarket(m): 6:36pm On Jun 06, 2017
I was searching through the net thinking about which payment buttons I should install onto my blog, all I could think of is Paypal payment Button. Why did I choose to go for Paypal button when Nigerians (Business/Bloggers) don’t have smile on their faces using this payment option? I Chose it because One way to make money from your Blogger pages (hosted at .com) is to add a PayPal button to your Blogger pages. Readers can click the button to purchase products and services featured on your blog, even if they don't have a PayPal account themselves. You can get the PayPal button without any special permission -- all you need is a PayPal account.

How to Add Paypal Button?

1. Log in to your PayPal account, click the "Merchant Services" tab, and then select "Create Payment Buttons for Your Website."

2. Select the type of button you want to create from the "Choose a Button Type" drop-down menu. The "Pay Now" option is generally the best choice for sales of a single type of item or services, but you can also create special buttons for subscription payments, installment plans, recurring payments and even a shopping cart.

3. Complete the other blanks on the form such as item description, price and tax rate, and then add any desired customizations such as drop-down menus that allow buyers to select quantities or other options.

4. Click "Create Button" to generate the code for your button, and then copy the code to your clipboard.

How To Make Your Visitors Stay Longer On your Blog?

Read more: http://www.bloggersgist.com/2017/06/how-to-add-paypal-payment-service-to.html

(1) (Reply)

Learn To Increase And Optimize Website Loading Speed / How To Earn $30-50 Per Day On Adsense 2017 / Help! I Can't Log Into My Google Analytic Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.