Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,036 members, 7,825,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

These Photos Are Trending Online - How Politicians Behave If They Want Your Vote - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / These Photos Are Trending Online - How Politicians Behave If They Want Your Vote (906 Views)

Lai Mohammed: Lockdown Will Be Extended If Nigerians Don’t Behave Themselves / At A Glance: The Dss Breakdown Of How Politicians 'bribed' Oshiomhole In Dollars / How Politicians Deface Street Walls And Surfaces In Lagos (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Photos Are Trending Online - How Politicians Behave If They Want Your Vote by morereb10: 7:21pm On Jun 06, 2017
These pictures are as funny as naija comedians and yet they are saying nothing on stage. Now I understand the adage that says "A picture speaks a thousand words". These are our dear politicians and they keep using this strategy anytime they need people to vote for them.

Let me recall the words of the wisest man on earth. I call him the wisest man on earth because his words are gold. His name is Robert Greene and he said in one of his numerous books that "When is election time, the politicians (courtier) will identify with the poor, begging for their votes and after they are elected to that position, they will use that position against the same people that voted for them".

Does that make sense to you? I think it does and I want every Nigerian to see through the charades of these so called political class so that in the next election, you vote your conscience. The pictures are funny thought.

Make sure you like, share and tag....

more pictures @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/06/these-photos-are-trending-online-how.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44 missyb3

1 Like

Re: These Photos Are Trending Online - How Politicians Behave If They Want Your Vote by Engrobiorah(m): 7:25pm On Jun 06, 2017
cry
Re: These Photos Are Trending Online - How Politicians Behave If They Want Your Vote by yarimo(m): 7:28pm On Jun 06, 2017
OP where is FAYOSE'S pictures in the market CUTTING pummo? undecided

2 Likes

Re: These Photos Are Trending Online - How Politicians Behave If They Want Your Vote by RoyalBlak007: 7:29pm On Jun 06, 2017
gringrin
Re: These Photos Are Trending Online - How Politicians Behave If They Want Your Vote by Nature8(m): 7:45pm On Jun 06, 2017
Hope they're still roasting corn and plantain? Criminals!
Re: These Photos Are Trending Online - How Politicians Behave If They Want Your Vote by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 06, 2017
I don see them finish,but zombies will always answer their name. Zombie.
Re: These Photos Are Trending Online - How Politicians Behave If They Want Your Vote by hemartins(m): 8:02pm On Jun 06, 2017
Only Nigerian politicians does this. Trying to appeal to your emotions, conditions etc. Once they get what they want, you'd never see them or feel the impact of their much elevated office.
Re: These Photos Are Trending Online - How Politicians Behave If They Want Your Vote by coolebux(m): 8:06pm On Jun 06, 2017
Wickedness
Re: These Photos Are Trending Online - How Politicians Behave If They Want Your Vote by macolino(m): 8:11pm On Jun 06, 2017
Polithiefians
Re: These Photos Are Trending Online - How Politicians Behave If They Want Your Vote by loomer: 8:22pm On Jun 06, 2017
And all of them na same group
Re: These Photos Are Trending Online - How Politicians Behave If They Want Your Vote by Dcomrade(m): 11:36pm On Jun 06, 2017
You forgot to add Mr "Go and Die" grin

Re: These Photos Are Trending Online - How Politicians Behave If They Want Your Vote by leofab(f): 1:17am On Jun 07, 2017
Fraudsters

(1) (Reply)

Berger Paint Nigeria Plc Staff Protest / How True Is This Audio Tape Against Igbo(listen) / Wike & Wife Host American Ambassador, Seeks True Federalism - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.