Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Soldiers Beat Man For Refusing To Help Them Fetch Water In Benue (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Beat Man For Refusing To Help Them Fetch Water In Benue (Photo) (31719 Views)

Soldiers Beat Driver To Death In Calabar; Passengers Didn’t Wear Face Masks / Adenuga Adetoun: Soldiers Beat Lady For Confronting Them For Almost Hitting Her / Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Beat Man For Refusing To Help Them Fetch Water In Benue (Photo) by olowobaba10: 11:29am On Jun 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
grin
He deserves it...

How can a civilian disobey a military man.
YOU'RE A GENETIC COMPOUND IDIOT !
Re: Soldiers Beat Man For Refusing To Help Them Fetch Water In Benue (Photo) by anyaski1(m): 11:30am On Jun 07, 2017
some soldiers are ruthless,wish all citizens will be allowed to carry weapons.Nothing like freedom in this country anymore...wish I cud fly in 2babas voice
Re: Soldiers Beat Man For Refusing To Help Them Fetch Water In Benue (Photo) by DanseMacabre(m): 11:34am On Jun 07, 2017
Mpanyi:

You well so? Where is your dignity if you have on as a human being? I'm sure you have none.

So why're you trying to ascertain what you're already sure of? You well so?
Re: Soldiers Beat Man For Refusing To Help Them Fetch Water In Benue (Photo) by lawalosky(m): 11:41am On Jun 07, 2017
onlymase:
choi
very pathetic, inshot am calling on fgn to relocate ndi ara to sambisa frorest
Re: Soldiers Beat Man For Refusing To Help Them Fetch Water In Benue (Photo) by jbnm: 11:43am On Jun 07, 2017
useless soldiers.dere mates are in sambisa killing boko haram.them na for civilian dem sabi show power

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat Man For Refusing To Help Them Fetch Water In Benue (Photo) by Dwhyte(m): 11:57am On Jun 07, 2017
I reserve my comment for the one below
Re: Soldiers Beat Man For Refusing To Help Them Fetch Water In Benue (Photo) by RealPanda(m): 12:01pm On Jun 07, 2017
herdekunley9ja:
when we ar nt in military rule ,that unfair..... But always respect soilder
Fetching water for a soldier does not show respect, it is a display of slave mentality and...I RESPECT THE GUY for declining the soldier's request.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat Man For Refusing To Help Them Fetch Water In Benue (Photo) by miqos02(m): 12:34pm On Jun 07, 2017
Sunnycliff:

The Vegetable in London?
u don't know presidency??
Re: Soldiers Beat Man For Refusing To Help Them Fetch Water In Benue (Photo) by Nigeriadondie: 12:46pm On Jun 07, 2017
Jackeeh:
Nigerians should sue more often. Nigerians should learn the habit of suing.
Bros Nigerians ve no confidence in d judicial system. Justice is a commodity for d highest bidder and for d masses who are poor and cant afford the services of a lawyer not to talk of the long bureaucratic process u go tire and then back off as justice delayed is justice denied
Re: Soldiers Beat Man For Refusing To Help Them Fetch Water In Benue (Photo) by mastermaestro(m): 12:49pm On Jun 07, 2017
Wizkhalifa2:
The longer I stay in this country, the faster I lose my mind.

This is what happens when pple join the armed forces as a means of escaping unemployment.
Stupid country
Stupid military
Stupid Government
Ignorant People.

GREEN CARD, GREEN CARD, GREEN CARD, I CLAIM YOU IJN embarassed

You have said it all. People join the armed as a means of escaping unemployment. Simple. wink

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat Man For Refusing To Help Them Fetch Water In Benue (Photo) by raymond1550(m): 12:55pm On Jun 07, 2017
you watch channels news, army attack doctor, imagine
Re: Soldiers Beat Man For Refusing To Help Them Fetch Water In Benue (Photo) by Jackeeh(m): 12:56pm On Jun 07, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

Bros Nigerians ve no confidence in d judicial system. Justice is a commodity for d highest bidder and for d masses who are poor and cant afford the services of a lawyer not to talk of the long bureaucratic process u go tire and then back off as justice delayed is justice denied

Hmmmm true sha!
Re: Soldiers Beat Man For Refusing To Help Them Fetch Water In Benue (Photo) by RaptorX: 1:00pm On Jun 07, 2017
DanseMacabre:
Lol. People too like dey cause problem for themselves. You no be big man, if not soldiers no for see you inside car stop you say make you go fetch water.

Since stream dey nearby, you for just do am, you go even surprise say as you dey collect bucket dem go free you waka.

Even if you fetch am, you and dem don turn pally for life. Everything na common sense o, abi you wan fight armed (and probably high) soldiers ne?

You no try for yourself o. You disappoint me o. angry
Look at this one mentality smh
Re: Soldiers Beat Man For Refusing To Help Them Fetch Water In Benue (Photo) by binsanni(m): 1:01pm On Jun 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
grin He deserves it...
no worry one day you will enter there trap
Re: Soldiers Beat Man For Refusing To Help Them Fetch Water In Benue (Photo) by holysainbj(m): 1:02pm On Jun 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
grin He deserves it...
You musnt be foolish all of the time.
Re: Soldiers Beat Man For Refusing To Help Them Fetch Water In Benue (Photo) by holysainbj(m): 1:05pm On Jun 07, 2017
DanseMacabre:
Lol. People too like dey cause problem for themselves. You no be big man, if not soldiers no for see you inside car stop you say make you go fetch water.

Since stream dey nearby, you for just do am, you go even surprise say as you dey collect bucket dem go free you waka.

Even if you fetch am, you and dem don turn pally for life. Everything na common sense o, abi you wan fight armed (and probably high) soldiers ne?

You no try for yourself o. You disappoint me o. angry
How old are you?
if you are past 18, then you are so so illiterate
Re: Soldiers Beat Man For Refusing To Help Them Fetch Water In Benue (Photo) by fuckingAyaya(m): 1:07pm On Jun 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
grin He deserves it...
[s][quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=57276469] grin He deserves it...
Africans re backward
Re: Soldiers Beat Man For Refusing To Help Them Fetch Water In Benue (Photo) by DarkHenrie(m): 1:37pm On Jun 07, 2017
When Nigeria stops giving arms, ammunitions and uniforms to a bunch of ill-bred sociopaths to parade and block our roads with, thats only when this madness will stop. And the sooner all the psychopaths on this thread justifying this stop, the earlier for us all.
Re: Soldiers Beat Man For Refusing To Help Them Fetch Water In Benue (Photo) by rockyh(m): 1:41pm On Jun 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
grin
He deserves it...

people lik you need brain reset
Re: Soldiers Beat Man For Refusing To Help Them Fetch Water In Benue (Photo) by DonBobes(m): 2:01pm On Jun 07, 2017
This is just one side of the story we never hear the other part. So i don't jump into conclusions .
Re: Soldiers Beat Man For Refusing To Help Them Fetch Water In Benue (Photo) by EMERALDGIL(f): 2:25pm On Jun 07, 2017
you know i have been watching you for a while they is no post that you dont comment stupidly, i wonder want u hope to achieve attention or being funny?coz to me all your comments disgust me and i feel like trowing up,my advice for you is,nairaland is not for you please stick to 2go or rather get a life.
NwaAmaikpe:
grin
He deserves it...

Re: Soldiers Beat Man For Refusing To Help Them Fetch Water In Benue (Photo) by Jacobmanny(m): 2:38pm On Jun 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
grin
He deserves it...

i think you are just impossible.. So because he choosed to be a military personnel and the other man decided being a teacher makes the teacher a slave to the personnel? Grow up please such midset is the only reason why our country isnt going anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat Man For Refusing To Help Them Fetch Water In Benue (Photo) by preponey: 2:53pm On Jun 07, 2017
the two, there uniform don make dem inhumane
Fustname:
sars n soldiers which one come worst
Re: Soldiers Beat Man For Refusing To Help Them Fetch Water In Benue (Photo) by DanseMacabre(m): 3:05pm On Jun 07, 2017
holysainbj:
How old are you? if you are past 18, then you are so so illiterate

Lol. I'm not ready to trade insults presently. Try some other time.
Re: Soldiers Beat Man For Refusing To Help Them Fetch Water In Benue (Photo) by OfficialUncle: 4:02pm On Jun 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
grin He deserves it...
are you alright?
Re: Soldiers Beat Man For Refusing To Help Them Fetch Water In Benue (Photo) by donnyflex01(m): 5:27pm On Jun 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
grin
He deserves it...

U r very stupid..... Ur stupidity should have a special documentary.. i didnt know ppl could be stupid to this exte...woow... Ode
Re: Soldiers Beat Man For Refusing To Help Them Fetch Water In Benue (Photo) by win3k: 6:11pm On Jun 07, 2017
It is always soldiers or police beating someone mercilessly...
WHAt about citizen defends self during military brutality and ends up beating soldiers mercilessly!

Can't happen, Nigerians are usually very weak, timid and docile when it comes to people in authority!
Re: Soldiers Beat Man For Refusing To Help Them Fetch Water In Benue (Photo) by Ayoguy(m): 6:29pm On Jun 07, 2017
Am not surprised!! That's how they been treating some at. Sobi in ilorin..
Re: Soldiers Beat Man For Refusing To Help Them Fetch Water In Benue (Photo) by Kamamchukwu(m): 7:08pm On Jun 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
grin He deserves it...
animal
Re: Soldiers Beat Man For Refusing To Help Them Fetch Water In Benue (Photo) by whitering: 7:40pm On Jun 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
grin
He deserves it...

is the teacher their house boy. Those recruits need some brain formatting from their oga's. nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

RCCG Woman Who Attempted Suicide In Lagos Arraigned In Court, Granted N500k Bail / Car Burglar Beaten To A Pulp In Festac This Afternoon. / How Policemen Extorted N22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Young Men At Gunpoint In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.