Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days (42577 Views)

Olamide Aka Wizzy Missing: UNIABUJA Student Missing For 4 Weeks / My Elder Brother Is Back From Prison. Advice Him / Woman Missing For Months Found Dead With Corpse Hanging On A Tree. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by bolseas(f): 5:20am On Jun 10, 2017
Buskete:

It's not my brother. He doesn't have a moustache or beards but we'd send our cousin over there to check and the picture was uploaded on the 1st of June, My brother was supposed to travel on the 3rd of June and we chatted on the 2nd of June.

oh thank God. my heart skipped a beat there.
Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by lonelydora: 5:20am On Jun 10, 2017
nino10:
Please any information.. Pls make this go viral.. Please

From the pix you uploaded, your brother is a guy man. Don't worry maybe he decided to chill in a friend's (could be man or woman) house without letting you guys know. He will come back someday. Just increase your prayers.
Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by emekarl4u: 5:37am On Jun 10, 2017
JUST HOPE THAT HE IS NOT GETTING WHAT HE WANTS FROM GHANA AND CHOOSE NOT TO TELL ANY BODY TILL HE GET WHAT HE WANTS AND MAY BE SOME ONE ELSE IN THE FAMILY HAS SHOWN HIM BAD ATTITUDE THAT HE CANNOT DO WITHOUT HIM THEN CHOOSE TO BE ALONE. MANY THINGS CAN CAUSE IT, REST ASSURE HE WILL DEFINITELY BE BACK BY HIS GRACE JUST KEEP ON PRAYING FOR HIM, LAGOS IS A BIG PLACE FOR SURVIVALS.
Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by Jaideyone(m): 6:09am On Jun 10, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
If he by any chance passed through Ogun... accept my sympathy.

You dare not make it from Ogun without your head parting from your neck.
do you have to make a fool of yourself at every slight opportunity? no wonder your marriage started crashing before it started.

ignorant bigot
Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by Jaideyone(m): 6:10am On Jun 10, 2017
iykofias:
None if those pictures r even visible sef.

Jux pray he didnt use d route of ibadan n ogun.
you should replace your brain. a floppy disk will do a better job

1 Like

Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by Jaideyone(m): 6:14am On Jun 10, 2017
technicallyrich:
As someone mentioned here if he passed through ogun then please let's do fasting and prayers for him. Because They are known majorly for ritualism.even nairaland is aware.
I just pray that shouldn't be his case shal
May he return back in the name of jesus.
if you are really a woman then your tubes should be tied immediately. someone filled with so much hate shouldn't be allowed to procreate more imbeciles
Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by akudinaobi(m): 6:18am On Jun 10, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]
Buskete:

It's not my brother. He doesn't have a moustache or beards but we'd send our cousin over there to check and the picture was uploaded on the 1st of June, My brother was supposed to travel on the 3rd of June and we chatted on the 2nd of June.
Confirm . He will be safe bro
Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by Jaideyone(m): 6:22am On Jun 10, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

You may think you're being funny, but ur foolishness and that of your ilk is already causing problems for innocent Igbos everywhere.

One day, you're gonna post your usual foolishness here on Nairaland and you wouldn't believe what is coming to you.
the guy is an arrogant bigot and he has already washed his dirty linen in public

https://www.nairaland.com/3762513/married-last-week-already-set

he couldn't even make his marriage work for a week

1 Like

Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by madgoat(m): 8:29am On Jun 10, 2017
nino10:

Lol... How long is it from gh to Nigeria... My mum is seriously worried..

Should not take more than 16 hours. My mum left lagos to ghana few days ago and it took about 16hrs to arrive Ghana by road. I really pray he is okay. Do you know the transport company he took? You need to go there and ask about the bus/passengers on the day your brother took the bus.
Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by madgoat(m): 8:32am On Jun 10, 2017
technicallyrich:
As someone mentioned here if he passed through ogun then please let's do fasting and prayers for him. Because They are known majorly for ritualism.even nairaland is aware.
I just pray that shouldn't be his case shal
May he return back in the name of jesus.

Even a plant had more sense than you
Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by econo88(m): 9:19am On Jun 10, 2017
I have not read the whole of the postss. I think you should apply to the police and the authorities, so they will be in touch with the authorities in Ghana
Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by mechanics(m): 9:48am On Jun 10, 2017
adadike281:
Trust God, he will come back, may be they are stuck on d road coz of one thing or the other. mine spent one week on d road, my mum almost died but he came back on d 7th day.
good.
Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by Buskete(m): 10:51am On Jun 10, 2017
econo88:
I have not read the whole of the postss. I think you should apply to the police and the authorities, so they will be in touch with the authorities in Ghana

We have reported the case to Police Headquarters Port Harcourt and They promised to liase with the Lagos and Ogun state command and they broadcasted it over Rivers State and No police Station confirmed having him at their custody.... Thank You for your Prayers and well wishes.

1 Like

Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by VickyRotex(f): 11:35am On Jun 10, 2017
john4reala:
u be FBI or CIA.. or you are not in Nigeria which one

I dont understand how that question concerns the issue at hand. I simply gave the Op an advice!

1 Like

Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by Lorddee: 11:37am On Jun 10, 2017
Dude! Rest assured he'll come back... Guy's probably celebrating and having fun.

1 Like

Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by MilesLamar(m): 11:50am On Jun 10, 2017
Any news yet?

1 Like

Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by nino10: 12:01pm On Jun 10, 2017
MilesLamar:
Any news yet?

No. Not yet
Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by Oluhitee: 1:01pm On Jun 10, 2017
I pray he returns back home safely.
But did he have any issues or quarrel with any of his siblings or mum, also how is his character generally, asking cos he could be a gee guy who just cut off his family to hustle hard. There are lot of them here in Ghana
Also can you find out the exact transport he came in with, there are lots of them here aside the ones u mentioned to have checked

1 Like

Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by olamitunmise: 1:53pm On Jun 10, 2017
trust in the Lord, that promised save journey ok, what his name... [b]trust in the Lord, that promised save journey ok, what his name... [/b]trust in the Lord, that promised save journey ok, what his name...
Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 10, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
If he by any chance passed through Ogun... accept my sympathy.

You dare not make it from Ogun without your head parting from your neck.

You must be a big fool for posting this rubbish. If you have nothing sensible to write can't you just go and sleep or better still just kill yourself? Idiot
Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by midehill(m): 3:13pm On Jun 10, 2017
lord please help them to locate him CU's I know d pain dey r going through...lord pls b4 d end of today let them hear from him...Amen

3 Likes

Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by nino10: 3:34pm On Jun 10, 2017
midehill:
lord please help them to locate him CU's I know d pain dey r going through...lord pls b4 d end of today let them hear from him...Amen

Amen.. Thank you
Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by harriet412(f): 6:45pm On Jun 10, 2017
I pray he'd return back safely. He's in my prayers. Please do let us know when he's found.

2 Likes

Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by MilesLamar(m): 9:43pm On Jun 10, 2017
nino10:

No. Not yet

Chai hoping for the best
Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by mrjojo: 10:16am On Jun 11, 2017
Any update??
Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by nino10: 10:58am On Jun 11, 2017
mrjojo:
Any update??

Not yet
Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by samJ17(m): 3:15am On Jun 12, 2017
nino10:

Not yet
hey sup am also a student of zenith university in Accra,from the way u sound I don't think u hv been to Ghana before well this is one of the few things most Nigerian students in Accra likes doing
1) they are never sure about their traveling dates I can't count how many times I hv told my siblings am coming back tomorrow then I'd change it tell them another date after that change again my ppl know that once I say am coming on 2nd that really means am coming bk on 15th so I simply tell them am coming bk this month this same thing happens with my friends & most people I know especially ppl who use bus,sometimes u go to the park that very morning to book they tell u it's full then u want to book towards the next day they tell u it's full ppl hv booked already and they will nw tell u dates that r free maybe 2-3 days after and wat cn u do?its nt like taking a bus to Lagos that u can go anytime cos there r 10 cars lining up this one there r only 2 buses sometimes just 1 ppl that booked previous days towards that day will enter,maybe ur brother didn't book from the chat screenshot he wasn't even sounding so sure maybe he just took his bags that morning to the park.
(2)let's assume he left Accra, your bother is not based in Lagos there is no one who will take such a long journey from Accra-lagos then start another journey again the next day or two days,they will want to relax maybe stay with friends for few days me personally I stay in Lagos even up to a week before I even think of coming down to uyo or abj where I base,maybe he came to Lagos which brings me to number 3
(3)maybe he lost his phone or lost his Nigerian sim it's either he's still in Accra but lost his phone or he came to Lagos and lost his phone or Nigerian sim and he can't reach u,I love Facebook a lot but wen am coming from Accra to Nigeria I hv to start looking for my sim or buy a new one and I'd be confused which one is better I will be calling customer care trying to do internet it could take a day or two before I come online whenever am in Nigeria and honestly am more scared wen traveling from state to state in Nigeria than from Accra to Lagos accident rarely happens I haven't even heard of one my friends keep traveling and coming back u knw y?? becos the road from Accra to Lagos is mostly always free u hardly see all these big trailers.
he's fine u'd see he'll come bk in his own time if he comes bk & lost his phone give him a knock on his head telling him that he shld hv atleast 2 person's number in his head especially ur mom's number

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by nino10: 4:46am On Jun 12, 2017
samJ17:
hey sup am also a student of zenith university in Accra,from the way u sound I don't think u hv been to Ghana before well this is one of the few things most Nigerian students in Accra likes doing
1) they are never sure about their traveling dates I can't count how many times I hv told my siblings am coming back tomorrow then I'd change it tell them another date after that change again my ppl know that once I say am coming on 2nd that really means am coming bk on 15th so I simply tell them am coming bk this month this same thing happens with my friends & most people I know especially ppl who use bus,sometimes u go to the park that very morning to book they tell u it's full then u want to book towards the next day they tell u it's full ppl hv booked already and they will nw tell u dates that r free maybe 2-3 days after and wat cn u do?its nt like taking a bus to Lagos that u can go anytime cos there r 10 cars lining up this one there r only 2 buses sometimes just 1 ppl that booked previous days towards that day will enter,maybe ur brother didn't book from the chat screenshot he wasn't even sounding so sure maybe he just took his bags that morning to the park.
(2)let's assume he left Accra, your bother is not based in Lagos there is no one who will take such a long journey from Accra-lagos then start another journey again the next day or two days,they will want to relax maybe stay with friends for few days me personally I stay in Lagos even up to a week before I even think of coming down to uyo or abj where I base,maybe he came to Lagos which brings me to number 3
(3)maybe he lost his phone or lost his Nigerian sim it's either he's still in Accra but lost his phone or he came to Lagos and lost his phone or Nigerian sim and he can't reach u,I love Facebook a lot but wen am coming from Accra to Nigeria I hv to start looking for my sim or buy a new one and I'd be confused which one is better I will be calling customer care trying to do internet it could take a day or two before I come online whenever am in Nigeria and honestly am more scared wen traveling from state to state in Nigeria than from Accra to Lagos accident rarely happens I haven't even heard of one my friends keep traveling and coming back u knw y?? becos the road from Accra to Lagos is mostly always free u hardly see all these big trailers.
he's fine u'd see he'll come bk in his own time if he comes bk & lost his phone give him a knock on his head telling him that he shld hv atleast 2 person's number in his head especially ur mom's number

Thank you so much i appreciate

1 Like

Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by VickyRotex(f): 11:25pm On Jun 12, 2017
nino10:

Thank you so much i appreciate

Hi, I just wanted to follow up.

Have you guys heard from your brother?

It's well IJN!!!
Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by nino10: 5:07am On Jun 13, 2017
VickyRotex:

Hi, I just wanted to follow up.

Have you guys heard from your brother?

It's well IJN!!!
We are still waiting on the lord.. Thank you for your support
Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by VickyRotex(f): 6:14am On Jun 13, 2017
nino10:

We are still waiting on the lord.. Thank you for your support

It's well! God has taken control! He will return home safe.
He's in my prayers! Please Keep Hope Alive!

1 Like

Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 14, 2017
nino10:
My Elder brother who is a graduate of zenith university in Ghana left ghana on the 3rd of June to Lagos by road... We haven't heared from him since then.. His phone is switched off and he's not online on facebook... Please anybody that has info on his ware about should call 08055223309 Pls I beg you...

How far any update? Please stay positive and remain prayerful also fast... God will surely bring him to you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Russian Forces Paedo Who Abused His Daughter To Dig His Grave Before Killing Him / Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) / Thief's Face Transforms Into Chinese Man's After Beating (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.