Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days (42573 Views)

Olamide Aka Wizzy Missing: UNIABUJA Student Missing For 4 Weeks / My Elder Brother Is Back From Prison. Advice Him / Woman Missing For Months Found Dead With Corpse Hanging On A Tree. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by Buskete(m): 5:52pm On Jun 14, 2017
nurshah:

How far any update? Please stay positive and remain prayerful also fast... God will surely bring him to you

Yes!!! My Brother is home!!! He called this morning that he was in Lagos and my younger sister is already in Ghana looking for him.. We immediately booked the next flight for him and he just got home now.!!
Me and my family would like to extend our sincere gratitude to everyone for their prayers as it has not been a good experience which I won't even wish for my enemy.... Special thanks @vickyrotex and everyone... God Bless u and we also solicit for your prayers as we continue to try and heal from this debilitating experience.... Thank You Nairaland!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by enoqueen: 5:58pm On Jun 14, 2017
Praaaaaaaaaaaiseeeeeeeeee the lord!!!!

Am so happy for you all.

Yippee.

I wish nairaland has a dancing emoji.

1 Like

Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by nino10: 6:00pm On Jun 14, 2017
enoqueen:
Praaaaaaaaaaaiseeeeeeeeee the lord!!!!

Am so happy for you all.

Yippee.

I wish nairaland has a dancing emoji.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by Schwartz: 7:27pm On Jun 14, 2017
i am so happy for you guys. Praise God. cheesy But you didn't fully explain what really happened. his phone been off and all

2 Likes

Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 14, 2017
Buskete:

Yes!!! My Brother is home!!! He called this morning that he was in Lagos and my younger sister is already in Ghana looking for him.. We immediately booked the next flight for him and he just got home now.!!
Me and my family would like to extend our sincere gratitude to everyone for their prayers as it has not been a good experience which I won't even wish for my enemy.... Special thanks @vickyrotex and everyone... God Bless u and we also solicit for your prayers as we continue to try and heal from this debilitating experience.... Thank You Nairaland!!!!

Thank God oooooooo am soo Happy for.. But all praises is to God.. Am really happy for you and your dearest mum ..as well a'a the whole family

Hope he is doing fine oooo...... Let him rest first before we begin to ask what happened.

2 Likes

Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by GuntersChain(m): 7:50pm On Jun 14, 2017
sad
Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by Frankgenius213: 8:11pm On Jun 14, 2017
wertin him talk say happen u no talk again.but when u no see am u day disturb up and down mtcheew
the stewpid yoloba boi just day mumu around

1 Like

Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by Buskete(m): 8:30pm On Jun 14, 2017
Schwartz:
i am so happy for you guys. Praise God. cheesy But you didn't fully explain what really happened. his phone been off and all

We are giving it time first.... Will communicate hus reasons soon... My dad requested for us to let him rest for while before he opens up... Thank You for your prayers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by VickyRotex(f): 8:30pm On Jun 14, 2017
Buskete:

Yes!!!! Yes!!!!! Yes!!!!!! Thank you Jesus!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

This is a great news!!! I'm Super happy to hear this!!!!

All Glory belongs to God!!! May the Good Lord heal you and your Family of any hurt, cos I know for sure, that it wasnt easy.

My Kind Regards to your Family, Especially your mum, cant imagine what she must have been through. Seeing her smile, sure gives us great joy!!! Remain Blessed!!!

1 Like

Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by VickyRotex(f): 8:33pm On Jun 14, 2017
Buskete:

We are giving it time first.... Will communicate hus reasons soon... My dad requested for us to let him rest for while before he opens up... Thank You for your prayers

Yes o!!! No worries, he should take time to rest, and the Family should also take time to heal.

We will be here, whenever you guys are ready to talk about it. We are Grateful to God, for restoring peace and joy in your home.
Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by buffalowings: 8:34pm On Jun 14, 2017
Buskete:

Thank God

But he must chop cane

For making us worry so much grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by Buskete(m): 8:46pm On Jun 14, 2017
buffalowings:

Thank God

But he must chop cane

For making us worry so much grin

My parents are rather very happy especially my dad because the whole ordeal was harder on him than we imagined... High BP, Insomnia, and other health worries... And irrespective of the funds and time that was commited in this ordeal, We are garteful to have our brother back and We will continue to appreciate your prayers and well wishes too. We fit treat his fuckup later if need be but right now we are appreciative of this miarcle that our family has experienced...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by Lorddee: 9:03pm On Jun 14, 2017
Buskete:

My parents are rather very happy especially my dad because the whole ordeal was harder on him than we imagined... High BP, Insomnia, and other health worries... And irrespective of the funds and time that was commited in this ordeal, We are garteful to have our brother back and We will continue to appreciate your prayers and well wishes too. We fit treat his fuckup later if need be but right now we are appreciative of this miarcle that our family has experienced...

I dey come Bleep am up tomorrow....

1 Like

Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by samJ17(m): 8:55pm On Jun 15, 2017
Buskete:

what did I tell u?? shey I told u either he's in Lagos and stayed for few days and have never heard of any accident from Accra to Lagos,I don't even know your family but the way am so happy as if he were my own brother as well....am so happy sm1 cn finally rest!
just give glory to God he made it happen

3 Likes

Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by midehill(m): 10:26pm On Jun 17, 2017
thank God ooo...atlast
Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by toprealman: 2:04am On Jun 18, 2017
Buskete:

Elder brother missing, your younger sis travels to Ghana to search for him...your coz was also sent. How come you played no role apart from being an "e-searcher"?
Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by VickyRotex(f): 2:07am On Jun 18, 2017
toprealman:
Elder brother missing, your younger sis travels Ghana to search for him...your coz was also sent. How come you played no role apart from "e-searcher"?

Haba!
Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by Nobody: 3:31am On Jun 18, 2017
VickyRotex:

Haba!

Please ignore him...some people are just sadists..
Does he know whether it was a family decision?

Mscheeeewww...i can't stand negative people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by VickyRotex(f): 3:41am On Jun 18, 2017
nurshah:

Please ignore him...some people are just sadists..
Does he know whether it was a family decision?

Mscheeeewww...i can't stand negative people

You're right! I shouldn't have dignified him with a quote.
Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by Ehinmola(m): 9:34am On Jun 18, 2017
Are you aware God knows his whereabout?. Just trust God and He will surely bring him back safely. Therefore worry not he will come back
Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by Buskete(m): 12:53pm On Jun 18, 2017
toprealman:
Elder brother missing, your younger sis travels to Ghana to search for him...your coz was also sent. How come you played no role apart from being an "e-searcher"?

My cousin attends the same school as my brother, my sister schools in cotonou and we reside in Port Harcourt.... We exhausted every option we had as to raise awareness as to our predicament. I was the only one at home with my parents of which my dad had to be hospitalized because his blood pressure was very high.. All Thanks to God tho and Thanks for your concern too.. We will the appreciate the prayers and Support we received
Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by Buskete(m): 12:53pm On Jun 18, 2017
Ehinmola:
Are you aware God knows his whereabout?. Just trust God and He will surely bring him back safely. Therefore worry not he will come back

He's back home now... Thanks for your prayers
Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by toprealman: 2:56pm On Jun 18, 2017
Buskete:

My cousin attends the same school as my brother, my sister schools in cotonou and we reside in Port Harcourt.... We exhausted every option we had as to raise awareness as to our predicament. I was the only one at home with my parents of which my dad had to be hospitalized because his blood pressure was very high.. All Thanks to God tho and Thanks for your concern too.. We will the appreciate the prayers and Support we received
OK oooo, Jah bless!
Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by Ehinmola(m): 3:32pm On Jun 18, 2017
Buskete:

He's back home now... Thanks for your prayers
. Praise the Lord, Alleluyah!!!
Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by berryice(f): 4:30pm On Jun 18, 2017
Thank God...so happu for u guys
Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 03, 2017
saintobas:
Am in Ghana now, post his number let me calling
saw ur mail boss, i dont have access to that email again, goodafternoon
Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by lebron7(m): 5:12pm On Sep 30, 2019
Buskete:

Oya, broda 2 years don pass, tell us d reason
Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by overdrive(m): 5:29pm On Sep 30, 2019
lebron7:

Oya, broda 2 years don pass, tell us d reason

So you had to bring this thread back to life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Girl Moves To Withdraw Case Against 2 Lekki “Big Boys” Who Gang-Raped Her / Guy Beats Brother To Death During Fight (Photos) / Thief's Face Transforms Into Chinese Man's After Beating (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.