Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days (42571 Views)

Olamide Aka Wizzy Missing: UNIABUJA Student Missing For 4 Weeks / My Elder Brother Is Back From Prison. Advice Him / Woman Missing For Months Found Dead With Corpse Hanging On A Tree. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by hopefulLandlord: 8:00pm On Jun 09, 2017
his face isn't showing well enough
Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by Strawman: 8:01pm On Jun 09, 2017
Do you know if he was coming back alone or if perhaps he had a fellow Nigerian traveling with him? If the latter is the case, try to contact the other person if you can.
Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by oyejideogunjumo: 8:03pm On Jun 09, 2017
nino10:
My Elder brother who is a graduate of zenith university in Ghana left ghana on the 3rd of June to Lagos by road... We haven't heared from him since then.. His phone is switched off and he's not online on facebook... Please anybody that has info on his ware about should call 08055223309 Pls I beg you...
All wl be well. Keep on praying.
Agogo ofo ko ni lu nile wa o
Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by BISIXCLUSIVE: 8:03pm On Jun 09, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
If he by any chance passed through Ogun... accept my sympathy.

You dare not make it from Ogun without your head parting from your neck.
What a pity, this generation really weak me ooooo, you just display your 5mins madness without pitying your parent, that Ogun state (Abk) is wer u should be by now, u really need a psychiatric touch, what has that topic need to do with Ogun? Ode.

7 Likes

Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by nino10: 8:03pm On Jun 09, 2017
hazyfm1:
Please post a clearer picture without a cap or sun glasses.

He will be found soon by God's grace

His number is switched off
Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by Dollipsejay(m): 8:04pm On Jun 09, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:

lol.. guy you be case oo

1 Like

Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by ikgabriel(m): 8:05pm On Jun 09, 2017
Trust GOD he's safe.
Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by Shiitposter: 8:06pm On Jun 09, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:

Why would you say this to someone looking for his loved one? That is just morbidly cruel.

5 Likes

Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by technicallyrich(m): 8:07pm On Jun 09, 2017
As someone mentioned here if he passed through ogun then please let's do fasting and prayers for him. Because They are known majorly for ritualism.even nairaland is aware.
I just pray that shouldn't be his case shal
May he return back in the name of jesus.
Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 09, 2017
Maybe the bus they entered broke down on the road and did he say what he was coming to do in Nigeria?
Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by Buskete(m): 8:08pm On Jun 09, 2017
+233 23 826 6601 That's his Ghana number...It's been offline since...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by Nneka07: 8:08pm On Jun 09, 2017
He would come back home
Pray harder
Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by olureignforever: 8:11pm On Jun 09, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:

Akengbe lo ma juwe ibi ti won ma fi okun ko lorun e. Your case pass Aro. Yaba left.

2 Likes

Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by translux(m): 8:12pm On Jun 09, 2017
Check Kano enroute Libya
Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by Betafalex(m): 8:13pm On Jun 09, 2017
He go Jamaica
Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 09, 2017
I understand how u feel my kid broda of 15yrs actually got missing for 3days without anybody hearing from him he didnt run away from home its a complicated story but with prayers God brought him to safety so just pray n pray n calm ur nerves.
It is well

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by Okoyiboz3: 8:16pm On Jun 09, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:

You may think you're being funny, but ur foolishness and that of your ilk is already causing problems for innocent Igbos everywhere.

One day, you're gonna post your usual foolishness here on Nairaland and you wouldn't believe what is coming to you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by olureignforever: 8:16pm On Jun 09, 2017
technicallyrich:
As someone mentioned here if he passed through ogun then please let's do fasting and prayers for him. Because They are known majorly for ritualism.even nairaland is aware.
I just pray that shouldn't be his case shal
May he return back in the name of jesus.

Even you, a woman fa? Chai. You are worst than those ritualists.

4 Likes

Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by Tinyemeka(m): 8:18pm On Jun 09, 2017
nino10:
Please any information.. Pls make this go viral.. Please

Post better pics na. Are these the only kind of pics you have of him?
Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by Buskete(m): 8:23pm On Jun 09, 2017
Another of his pic

1 Like

Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by adewotired: 8:23pm On Jun 09, 2017
Call the transport company he took... Maybe one way or the other, they will be able to contact the driver or confirm if the bus has reached Lagos.

And just pray... God help and bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 09, 2017
Wch bus did he enter op
Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by joinnow: 8:25pm On Jun 09, 2017
nino10:

Lol... How long is it from gh to Nigeria... My mum is seriously worried..

12 hours specially because of border check. assuming no border it will be 9hours or less
hope the bus never leave am for aflao border
Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by Buskete(m): 8:26pm On Jun 09, 2017
More of his picture

Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by VickyRotex(f): 8:27pm On Jun 09, 2017
Buskete:
+233 23 826 6601 That's his Ghana number...It's been offline since...

Are you same as OP? Cause this is a different Moniker.

Like someone advised, try to contact the transport company he used.

Or try to contact his service provider, so they can know the last location, he used his Mobile. But I think that would require evidence and probably police report.
It's well, and I pray he returns safely.

1 Like

Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by Buskete(m): 8:29pm On Jun 09, 2017
adewotired:
Call the transport company he took... Maybe one way or the other, they will be able to contact the driver or confirm if the bus has reached Lagos.

And just pray... God help and bless you

We have checked all the bus terminals for their manifest both for people that travelled to Lagos over the weekend both in Accra and from Port Harcourt (Abc transport, Chisco, GUO) and no luck.

1 Like

Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by Buskete(m): 8:30pm On Jun 09, 2017
VickyRotex:

Are you same as OP? Cause this is a different Moniker.

Like someone advised, try to contact the transport company he used. It's well, and I pray he returns safely.
I'm his elder broder... The OP is my younger brother

2 Likes

Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 09, 2017
itzzhoneybee:
I understand how u feel my kid broda of 15yrs actually got missing for 3days without anybody hearing from him he didnt run away from home its a complicated story but with prayers God brought him to safety so just pray n pray n calm ur nerves.
It is well

May I slide in your PM?
Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by Pizzy01(m): 8:30pm On Jun 09, 2017
Maybe he's popping champagneLELE and dey ball like Makelele somewhere around Lagos. He will definitely come home... Insha Jesus

1 Like

Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by VickyRotex(f): 8:32pm On Jun 09, 2017
Buskete:

We have checked all the bus terminals for their manifest both for people that travelled to Lagos over the weekend both in Accra and from Port Harcourt (Abc transport, Chisco, GUO) and no luck.

Did you ask them about any delay on the road? Also do you know the exact transport he used?

3 Likes

Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by VickyRotex(f): 8:34pm On Jun 09, 2017
Buskete:

I'm his elder broder... The OP is my younger brother

Oh I see. Do you have anyone in Ghana, asides your brother. Maybe someone you can contact, that probably knows his whereabout.
Keep Hope Alive!
Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by Buskete(m): 8:35pm On Jun 09, 2017
VickyRotex:

Did you ask them about any delay on the road? Also do you know the exact transport he used?

We don't know the particular transport company he used.... We last talked on Friday and Couldn't get through to him from Saturday. A cousin of ours in Accra went to his house and his stuffs were gone like he had packed.

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Grace Ama Mensimah Amponsah Runs Away After Arriving Paris / Girl Moves To Withdraw Case Against 2 Lekki “Big Boys” Who Gang-Raped Her / Guy Beats Brother To Death During Fight (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.