Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

See The Message A Nairalander "Kuttie" Relayed Through Dhope Lines And Rhymes - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / See The Message A Nairalander "Kuttie" Relayed Through Dhope Lines And Rhymes (713 Views)

The Worst Lines Ever Used By Musicians In Songs / A Nairalander "Kuttie" Finally Drop His Debut Single Dikeh! / See The Message A Nairalander "Kuttie" Relayed Through Dhope Lines And Rhymes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Message A Nairalander "Kuttie" Relayed Through Dhope Lines And Rhymes by Iamkuttie(m): 11:37pm On Jun 06, 2017
Hey NL...

Was just browsing through the NL threads and sections and felt like dropping this...

Check it out and tell me how it is.

NB - this is just a freestyle rhymes... and the inspiration just flew in this Night...
-----

The kind of life we living nowadays is full of Crisis.../
People loosing their live all because of ISIS.../

A lot of grieve on my mind, so i opt to Write-This.../
When the hell did it got this wrong? Mhen we need to
Right-This.../

Few weeks back i heard they blew up a place in UK.../
Mhen, i give a lot of bleep i dunno if You-Care.../

But if at all we care, people let's Come-Close.../
Let just get to know the fact that we are our Own-Foes.../

So, learn to tell urself the truth about all your Doings.../
Learn to know yourselves and control ur mind Rulings.../

Life is full of fun but the world is Too-Mean.../
So when you in public, mind the kind of words u Threw-In.../

I dont care how you see this so far you got my Message.../
To my fellow Nigerians, lets try and work as one if we wanna Earn-Change.../

I think av' said enough, so am gonna End-This.../
All i pray is for Unity, development And-Peace.../

By "Kuttie StylebOi"

an aspiring versatile Rapper/Singer and Songwriter...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Message A Nairalander "Kuttie" Relayed Through Dhope Lines And Rhymes by awonwerey: 12:08am On Jun 07, 2017
Baba oh . Your lines make sense die cheesy

Re: See The Message A Nairalander "Kuttie" Relayed Through Dhope Lines And Rhymes by kayjee101: 7:30am On Jun 07, 2017
Thematically Awesome and lyrically good.
Re: See The Message A Nairalander "Kuttie" Relayed Through Dhope Lines And Rhymes by Iamkuttie(m): 9:08am On Jun 07, 2017
awonwerey:
Baba oh . Your lines make sense die cheesy

thankx big broh.

Am loyal...
Re: See The Message A Nairalander "Kuttie" Relayed Through Dhope Lines And Rhymes by Iamkuttie(m): 9:08am On Jun 07, 2017
kayjee101:
Thematically Awesome and lyrically good.

Thankx a lot Baba.
Re: See The Message A Nairalander "Kuttie" Relayed Through Dhope Lines And Rhymes by Iamkuttie(m): 10:57am On Jun 09, 2017
Olihilistic Muva Iamlegend1 Smellymouth Obiorathesubtle Iykekelvins Slyisaac Jubrealguy Mimzy Lezz Firsteva Postmann Lalasticlala Evathyst Suzan404 Airsultan Mynd44 Trapqueen77 Ishilove Airforce1 IamAirfoce
goodmorning ma'ms... & Sirs...
Please i really need your reviews on those rhymes.
Re: See The Message A Nairalander "Kuttie" Relayed Through Dhope Lines And Rhymes by AHCB: 2:23pm On Jun 10, 2017
Iamkuttie:
Olihilistic
Muva
Iamlegend1
Smellymouth
Obiorathesubtle
Iykekelvins
Slyisaac
Jubrealguy
Mimzy
Lezz
Firsteva
Postmann
Lalasticlala
Evathyst
Suzan404
Airsultan
Mynd44
Trapqueen77
Ishilove
Airforce1
IamAirfoce

goodmorning ma'ms... & Sirs...

Please i really need your reviews on those rhymes.
Lord Have mercy! Most of the peeps you mention know lil or nothing about rhymes and few are just dumb. Like really dumb. Only thing they know how to do is send nudes_ across continent to teenage boys.

So, lemme help you mention those who know what's up. I summon, llaykorn, jigsawkillah, timpaker, joseph1832 et al..
Re: See The Message A Nairalander "Kuttie" Relayed Through Dhope Lines And Rhymes by DaAwesome1(m): 3:18pm On Jun 11, 2017
really good piece of work.... thou wud hv luved to see more...... ur strenght lies n d delievery..keep it up.....
Re: See The Message A Nairalander "Kuttie" Relayed Through Dhope Lines And Rhymes by Iamkuttie(m): 5:16pm On Jun 13, 2017
AHCB:
Lord Have mercy! Most of the peeps you mention know lil or nothing about rhymes and few are just dumb. Like really dumb. Only thing they know how to do is send nudes_ across continent to teenage boys.

So, lemme help you mention those who know what's up. I summon, llaykorn, jigsawkillah, timpaker, joseph1832 et al..

thankx a lot brotherly...

I appreciate...
Re: See The Message A Nairalander "Kuttie" Relayed Through Dhope Lines And Rhymes by Iamkuttie(m): 5:17pm On Jun 13, 2017
DaAwesome1:
really good piece of work.... thou wud hv luved to see more...... ur strenght lies n d delievery..keep it up.....
thankx broh...
Working on my debut track...
You will gat to know more on my ability there.

(1) (Reply)

To All June Celebrants - Download Happy Birthday To June Celebrants By Bold / One Of A Kind By Shiffo / Dotman Ft. Mr Eazi – Afro Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.