Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Closed - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Closed (6279 Views)

See What This Nigerian Did At Lagos Airport After Being Deported From Libya / African Man Beats 2 Policemen In Milan, Italy, As He Resists Being Deported / Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Closed by realone009: 11:37am On Jun 11, 2017
Mcslize:

A land where you know the law favour the female folks, when one slap u, u supposed turn the other cheek for her. That's what ur bro supposed do. You know abroad babes always take relationship so serious that they won't like to see u with other girls. It is either u stick to her or remain single to avoid this kinda story. Even in places like US u see a gal shooting a guy just because she sees him with another gal. Singleness na sure pass bro in situation like this

He should learn from it, perhaps the devil tricked him. Others should learn from it too.
Re: Closed by bayocanny: 2:47pm On Jun 11, 2017
drakeli:
No be small thing my brother. With all these noise wey Trump dey make upandan, I don resemble Jesus by force grin. Because for small thing, you go just land for prison. And if you go to prison for any offense whether small or big, you son get criminal record be that and yourt own don finish. No more job for you. How to fight and argue with people now sef for this country I no even remember again. Why I go fight or argue with you and you go carry gun come shoot me? Na so dem dey shoot shoot, kill kill over small fight for here o.
Na yankee be dat for u dem go dey carry gun around like say na groundnut..
Re: Closed by Jorussia(m): 5:53pm On Jun 11, 2017
realone009:

He should learn from it, perhaps the devil tricked him. Others should learn from it too.
He should try Russia or any of the scandinavia Countries. Germany admission application deadline is usually around March. I don't think he can still apply for studies in Germany. Poland and Hungary is not a bad idea.
Re: Closed by salford1: 7:57pm On Jun 11, 2017
realone009:

No..its not the devil. The first rule to learning from a mistake is to fully absorb the blame. Would he put his fingers in a naked flame if the devil told him to do so

4 Likes

Re: Closed by Love12345123456: 8:50pm On Jun 11, 2017
salford1:

No..its not the devil. The first rule to learning from a mistake is to fully absorb the blame. Would he put his fingers in a naked flame if the devil told him to do so
What do you wanna gain on keep on blaming the guy, the deed is fuc ink done. The guy must've been regretting by now and he came here for solution.
Re: Closed by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 11, 2017
Love12345123456:

What do you wanna gain on keep on blaming the guy, the deed is fuc ink done. The guy must've been regretting by now and he came here for solution.
I don't think Salford1 is blaming the guy but going by the OP's post, he hasn't accepted his cousin's faults (first he blamed the girl, now he's blaming the devil) and most likely the cousin himself has not, which is a problem in itself b/c it means there's a possibility of this crime repeating itself in another country.

4 Likes

Re: Closed by realone009: 9:40pm On Jun 11, 2017
bayocanny:

Na yankee be dat for u dem go dey carry gun around like say na groundnut..

funny, dem suppose increase the price one bullet to like $6k, nobody go shoot again.
Re: Closed by realone009: 9:56pm On Jun 11, 2017
Jorussia:
He should try Russia or any of the scandinavia Countries. Germany admission application deadline is usually around March. I don't think he can still apply for studies in Germany. Poland and Hungary is not a bad idea.

Nice, your ideas are really good. Poland sounds good too, thanks. Your ideas are very helpful.
Re: Closed by realone009: 10:14pm On Jun 11, 2017
salford1:

Unclad flame? no your question should be, would he beat up someone who raped his fiancee, or forced her to have sex with him if the devil told him to. Some people would. That's more realistic, and that's how the devil deceives. And who told you that he didn't absorb the blame? Can you quote where you saw that?

The devil can't trick you into jumping into fire cuz you know its hot, but he can trick you into severe drug abuse like intense codeine overdose which is as dangerous and deadly plus both arrive at the same thing. How come the devil convinces people into committing suicide?

Make more precise sense, the devil tricked him, stole his happiness, and destroyed his opportunity now he wants to stand up. Stop helping him cry over spilt milk by throwing too much blames on him. Give ideas if u have any.
Re: Closed by NairalandSARS: 10:20pm On Jun 11, 2017
Migrate to Cameroun
Re: Closed by realone009: 10:27pm On Jun 11, 2017
Love12345123456:

I wonder o, the deed is done, tell the guy. It won't make anyone money blaming someone else. But I'm just here helping because I said I would do so, I came up with this idea so I had to live up to my decision to help. A cousin of mine is who it happened to, not me. Just clearing things regarding your line "The guy must've been regretting by now and he came here for solution"
Also, this can help others who are in this situation.
Re: Closed by Love12345123456: 10:28pm On Jun 11, 2017
NotOfThis:
I don't think Salford1 is blaming the guy but going by the OP's post, he hasn't accepted his cousin's faults (first he blamed the girl, now he's blaming the devil) and most likely the cousin himself has not, which is a problem in itself b/c it means there's a possibility of this crime repeating itself in another country.
You right there though.

2 Likes

Re: Closed by salford1: 10:48pm On Jun 11, 2017
mryoung16:

Bros, tell me say na you do am abeg...stop using your cousin to seek advice.
bayocanny:

Bro, me sef dey reason am. This op moniker seems familiar on canada visa thread and I think he was granted TRV 2years ago or so..I don't know why e dey lie for us here..u assaulted someone get deported omo na wa o
realone009:

I don't leave in Canada, and the lawyer was his. But that thing you said about gra-gra is very true, it starts from home, Naija. People should learn to leave that life. I know this thread is going to save and help someone. And when we help someone, God helps us. What goes around comes around.
realone009:

Omo, take the story as e be cuz na true, stop drawing conclusions, Im trying to help him cuz we are blood, u should know what I mean. And I wasn't granted any visa 2 years ago, and no be lie, use the answer u get here if they are helpful to you. My side dey okay, and no be me dey face the problems, and I no dey Canny. Una dey tire person na wa.
I can see you still haven't learnt your lesson yet.... Myyoung16 and Bayocanny were right all along. Voice of Jacob and hand of Esau; changing your moniker hasn't helped you much in hiding your trail. The internet never forgets. God loves a repentant heart bro... I wish you good luck in your future endeavors.

Re: Closed by realone009: 10:58pm On Jun 11, 2017
NotOfThis:

Haven't accepted? When u go to a church to confess your sins they dont blame you for buying the weed, they don't even blame you for going to rob a bank. They'd admitted that the devil is who to blame that he deceived you. How can the crime repeat again when he knows what the consequences are and how the sorrow he faced, just like someotheres here who thought assault wasn't enough to send one home he may have thought the same, or the devil may have made him believe that. He needs someone to support him by saying "you shouldn't have done that but that's not the end of the world try somewhere else, the devil wanted to ruin you, just keep praying and things could work out again." I didn't blame it on the girl, he did. I just believed because I know that girls lie. Even if you just cheated on her and you started arguing she could say you pushed or slapped her. I have heard of some girls who wanted a guy to have sex with them so they allowed them then said that they raped them after. And most peopele believe girls.

The devil is responsible for every bad thing. The devil is there to take your peace away from you. Bad is the opposite of good, and the devil is evil and evil means bad. Thieves are tricked by the devil. Rapists are deceived by the devil. Jesus wants to help us, but the devil is here to ruin us. The devil is like a sadist. You need to understand first because u don't.
Re: Closed by realone009: 11:06pm On Jun 11, 2017
salford1:

I can see you still haven't learnt your lesson yet.... Myyoung16 and Bayocanny were right all along. Voice of Jacob and hand of Esau; changing your monika hasn't helped you much in hiding your trail. The internet never forgets. God loves a repentant heart bro... I wish you good luck for the future.

hm man, some people need help, you are talking to a complete stranger and you talk like you know him or her. What does monika mean? learnt what lesson. Man, this website or whatever is messed up, and filled with bleeped up people who just assume things. Some pople here are good people though. what Does monika mean ID? Wetin u dey write? Omo some human beings dey drink kerosine o. Omo give ideas or just read and pass. You no dey make sense.
Re: Closed by realone009: 11:10pm On Jun 11, 2017
salford1:

I can see you still haven't learnt your lesson yet.... Myyoung16 and Bayocanny were right all along. Voice of Jacob and hand of Esau; changing your moniker hasn't helped you much in hiding your trail. The internet never forgets. God loves a repentant heart bro... I wish you good luck in your future endeavors.

Come u dey blind, u no dey see in sha allah wey d person write for dere, u no dey see sey I dey talk about Jesus and Christianity for my post. And which fool go use the same name if dem wan hide trail? Man, leave this attitude e no go carry u anywhere. u no dey make sense.
Re: Closed by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jun 11, 2017
realone009:

Of course, blame the devil. The way you make excuses for this "friend" of yours ehn. I wonder how "he is" supposed to learn from "his" mistakes
Re: Closed by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jun 11, 2017
salford1:

I knew it. The guy was just defending this "cousin" of his anyhow. Blamed everyone but the "cousin". I had the feeling he is the "cousin.

He came off as a very "razz/agbero" individual. Very aggressive. No wonder he was deported.

I won't be surprised if the allegation(s) against him is true

@realone009 What a joke. You leave Nigeria and then take your agbero mentality with you to a foreign land? Do you know how many people pray to have the same opportunity that you just wasted? Tinubu has a thing for agberos... mail him your application

Ewu Oji

2 Likes

Re: Closed by salford1: 11:37pm On Jun 11, 2017
WellEndowed:

I knew it. The guy was just defending this "cousin" of his anyhow. Blamed everyone but the "cousin". I had the feeling he is the "cousin.

He came off as a very "razz/agbero" individual. Very aggressive. No wonder he was deported.

@realone009 What a joke. You leave Nigeria and then take your agbero mentality with you to a foreign land? Do you know how many people pray to have the same opportunity that you just wasted? Tinubu has a thing for agberos... mail him your application

Ewu Oji
From his post, one can tell he is uncouth. Canada is better off without people like him. He won't be missed...lol

2 Likes

Re: Closed by realone009: 11:43pm On Jun 11, 2017
WellEndowed:

Of course, blame the devil. The way you make excuses for this "friend" of yours ehn. I wonder how "he is" supposed to learn from "his" mistakes

cousin, not friend. Argumwnts in no way is fun.
Re: Closed by realone009: 11:50pm On Jun 11, 2017
WellEndowed:

Ewu Oji

Your papa ewu oji. Omo no make dey use such words. I didn't leave anywhere with any razz thinking, that person no be me. Omo na time to even dull the thread self. Una dey always jump into conclusion. Arguements no be fun. no be no be me. take am how u see am. give ideas or read and go.
Re: Closed by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jun 11, 2017
salford1:

From his post, one can tell he is uncouth. Canada is better off without people like him. He won't be missed...lol

Biko, e jo, please...keep him away from Australia cry

Good thing, the two countries share information. Can you imagine this one coming here to soil our already soiled name? cry cry

Somewhere in Nigeria, a village really is missing its eediot sad

4 Likes

Re: Closed by salford1: 11:57pm On Jun 11, 2017
WellEndowed:

Good thing, the two countries share information. Can you imagine this one coming here to soil our already soiled name? cry cry

Australia for where.... Australia has one of the tightness borders on planet earth.. Their border force are on some special type of performance enhancing drugs.. grin
Re: Closed by realone009: 12:00am On Jun 12, 2017
salford1:

You and who dey laugh? Wetin dey make u giggle? Wein funny. Are you okay? give ideas or read and leave. Be matured.
Re: Closed by salford1: 12:03am On Jun 12, 2017
realone009:

You and who dey laugh? Wetin dey make u giggle? Wein funny. Are you okay? give ideas or read and leave. Be matured.

Guy cool down. I have no other advice to give. Hopefully people with advice would come along wink

1 Like

Re: Closed by Nobody: 12:03am On Jun 12, 2017
salford1:

Australia for where.... Australia has one of the tightness borders on planet earth.. Their border force are on some special type of performance enhancing drugs.. grin

You sound like one of my Swedish friends. He said the only reason why he doesn't want to migrate is his fear of them throwing his fine bottled palm oil away at customs cheesy

The thing tire me. I was so excited after they installed "SmartGate" but for where. Once I insert my passport, they ask me which continent I had visited, the minute I choose Africa, wahala dey. Citizen or not, you should see how they ransack my bag for all food items I brought in and the questions they ask . I read your post once where you said you order for kpomo and iru..goash I was jealous cry That one no fit enter here
Re: Closed by realone009: 12:07am On Jun 12, 2017
WellEndowed:

Kai, learn to help people not laugh and make fun of them. atleast im helping someone. what goes around comes around. If you make fun, it come around to bite in a different way. You are not funny by doing this. The Idiot na you abi? goat, be matured in whatever you do.
Re: Closed by salford1: 12:15am On Jun 12, 2017
WellEndowed:

You sound like one of my Swedish friends. He said the only reason why he doesn't want to migrate is his fear of them throwing his fine bottled palm oil away at customs cheesy

The thing tire me. I was so excited after they installed "SmartGate" but for where. Once I insert my passport, they ask me which continent I had visited, the minute I choose Africa, wahala dey. Citizen or not, you should see how they ransack my bag for all food items I brought in and the questions they ask . I read your post once where you said you order for kpomo and iru..goash I was jealous cry That one no fit enter here
grin grin grin That must be new. I haven't seen that yet on the Border security episodes. I once watched a guy fined 200 bucks for not declaring half-eaten apple. Australia has very strict border laws concerning criminal pasts and what is allowed/not allowed into the country...Nothing passes those their border force officers and customs.

We dey carry every enter for Canada. I and my family members have only had one seizure so far at the port out of so many travel, and that was because my MIL could not remember the botanical name of a particular root. I do not run out of stock fish and dry ponmo. cool
Re: Closed by realone009: 12:16am On Jun 12, 2017
To those who have offered ideas, thank you so much. May you be treated in the same beautiful way you treat others.
Re: Closed by Nobody: 12:27am On Jun 12, 2017
salford1:

grin grin grin That must be new. I haven't seen that yet on the Border security episodes. I once watched a guy fined 200 bucks for not declaring half-eaten apple. Australia has very strict border laws concerning criminal pasts and what is allowed/not allowed into the country...Nothing passes those their border force officers and customs.

We dey carry every enter for Canada. I and my family members have only had one seizure so far at the port out of so many travel, and that was because my MIL could not remember the botanical name of a particular root. I do not run out of stock fish and dry ponmo. cool

I was fined $150 in 2009 for not declaring half eaten burger I bought at the airport in Hongkong and forgot about. I told them since you've fined me let me just kuku eat the burger and suffer food poisoning cheesy

When I got back from Nigeria after the Ebola scare, they wanted to put me under 21 days quarantine surveillance. It wasn't a small something oooo. See argument at the airport

1 Like

Re: Closed by Nobody: 12:29am On Jun 12, 2017
realone009:

Kai, learn to help people not laugh and make fun of them. atleast im helping someone. what goes around comes around. If you make fun, it come around to bite in a different way. You are not funny by doing this. The Idiot na you abi? goat, be matured in whatever you do.

Until you learn from your mistakes and admit that you and ONLY YOU is responsible for your actions not the devil, you will continue to face deportation no matter where you find yourself

Even Nigeria sef will deport you and dash you to Benin republic

1 Like

Re: Closed by salford1: 12:38am On Jun 12, 2017
WellEndowed:

I was fined $150 in 2009 for not declaring half eaten burger I bought at the airport in Hongkong and forgot about. I told them since you've fined me let me just kuku eat the burger and suffer food poisoning cheesy

When I got back from Nigeria after the Ebola scare, they wanted to put me under 21 days quarantine surveillance. It wasn't a small something oooo. See argument at the airport
grin grin grin. I would even request for a Pepsi to go with the burger cheesy ... It is well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Italian Visa: How Do I Get My Passport Back? / Top 10 Countries With The Cleanest And Safest Air To Breathe In The World. / Important Changes To Australia Student Visa Requirements (2012)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.