Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Closed - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Closed (6278 Views)

See What This Nigerian Did At Lagos Airport After Being Deported From Libya / African Man Beats 2 Policemen In Milan, Italy, As He Resists Being Deported / Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Closed by realone009: 12:41am On Jun 12, 2017
WellEndowed:

Until you learn from your mistakes and admit that you and ONLY YOU is responsible for your actions not the devil, you will face deportation in any which country you migrate to

Quiet, it wasn't me, number one. And devil is responsible for any bad decisions one makes, eve wasn't responsible for her actions the devil was. You probably aren't Christian. And I won't face deportation anyday anytime because God's with me, and prayers protect me. It is you who will face something worse than deportation, and trauma and disappointments in whatever you do for writing that. You are a very negative person, commot from this thread. You are writing poo.
Re: Closed by realone009: 12:51am On Jun 12, 2017
WellEndowed:

Until you learn from your mistakes and admit that you and ONLY YOU is responsible for your actions not the devil, you will continue to face deportation no matter where you find yourself

Even Nigeria sef will deport you and dash you to Benin republic

Man get some sense, you're in Australia, or Australian. Think like one, stop thinking like a village native doctor.
What grown man with sense would write this "Even Nigeria sef will deport you and dash you to Benin republic". Get matured. You may be mummy's boy, but get matured.
Re: Closed by Nobody: 12:52am On Jun 12, 2017
realone009:

Quiet, it wasn't me, number one. And devil is responsible for any bad decisions one makes, eve wasn't responsible for her actions the devil was. You probably aren't Christian. And I won't face deportation anyday anytime because God's with me, and prayers protect me. It is you who will face something worse than deportation, and trauma and disappointments in whatever you do for writing that. You are a very negative person, commot from this thread. You are writing poo.

Let me know the day you arrive Nigeria(That's if you are not back in Nigeria already ) with your Ghana must go bag. I will send someone to pick you up from the airport and transfer you to Cotonou

Onye ara. Enjoy your thread cheesy

1 Like

Re: Closed by drakeli: 1:13am On Jun 12, 2017
salford1:

I can see you still haven't learnt your lesson yet.... Myyoung16 and Bayocanny were right all along. Voice of Jacob and hand of Esau; changing your moniker hasn't helped you much in hiding your trail. The internet never forgets. God loves a repentant heart bro... I wish you good luck in your future endeavors.
The guy is busted. He could actually be that his cousin. cheesy If not, he wouldn't be so much be on the defensive for his so called cousin. He is actually defending himself.

4 Likes

Re: Closed by bayocanny: 1:09pm On Jun 12, 2017
salford1:

I can see you still haven't learnt your lesson yet.... Myyoung16 and Bayocanny were right all along. Voice of Jacob and hand of Esau; changing your moniker hasn't helped you much in hiding your trail. The internet never forgets. God loves a repentant heart bro... I wish you good luck in your future endeavors.
Bro, you work with FBI, I suppose grin
My mind never deceive me, I knew the OP was lying but that's non of my business.
I wish him goodluck as well

2 Likes

Re: Closed by chrisjohn234: 1:18pm On Jun 12, 2017
He should humble himself and start a business in Nigeria. Most nigerians abroad are so proud like being abroad is success. lets be forward thinking

1 Like

Re: Closed by bayocanny: 1:22pm On Jun 12, 2017
realone009:

Come u dey blind, u no dey see in sha allah wey d person write for dere, u no dey see sey I dey talk about Jesus and Christianity for my post. And which fool go use the same name if dem wan hide trail? Man, leave this attitude e no go carry u anywhere. u no dey make sense.
Baba, take it easy the deed has been done..u no need all these ok, just move on

1 Like

Re: Closed by vickertony(m): 11:43am On Jun 13, 2017
drakeli:
Na the sign of a spoilt child from home. A well brought up child and that remembers where he comes from and how his parents suffer to get money to send him abroad and that remembers his background disciplines will not be fighting in another mans land knowing fully well , what would land a local in a jail term could land a foreigner deportation. Well...maybe he is one of those politicians children. I live in the US. I'm not a citizen yet. If anyone hear slap my right ear, I will quickly turn the left with thank you on top because I know how I left home and my parents. What do I gain from fighting?
Good son of the soil grin

Me sef wan commot naija, anywhere i get to, once i remember my home i comport myself jejely
Re: Closed by Khafene: 2:38pm On Jun 13, 2017
Don't worry I was excluded form Canada back in 2012 for violation of study permit. But thankfully it was only for 1 year. Deportation is 3 years in Canada. I returned back in 2014 to continue school. Your case is very different as it is assault which is very serious in Canada
realone009:
Hello Nairalanders,

My close cousin who was on a student visa just got deported from Canada not to long ago for assault, and he wasn't even done school. According to him, he still wants to travel to somewhere else to study, any ideas of which country he can go to without being refused for the reasons of his deportation? He is thinking of France, Switzerland, or Netherlands. Do you know if these countries will be able to find out about his deportation. Another thing is when he provides a transcript from Canada will they not ask why he left Canada? And if he hides it and decides to start over will these countries (France, Switzerland, or Netherlands) not question the gap years? Please I need some ideas for him. Assist if you can.
Re: Closed by smellingmenses: 9:29am On Jun 14, 2017
vickertony:
Good son of the soil grin

Me sef wan commot naija, anywhere i get to, once i remember my home i comport myself jejely
It is established that you're​ a thief ..a petty thief... Swindler and scammer. Please guys just search for the moniker on nairaland. It is a fact.

https://www.nairaland.com/3860145/see-how-these-two-greedy#57500846

1 Like

Re: Closed by TheShopKeeper(m): 10:54am On Jun 14, 2017
Hungary will be a country to consider.

Now, most countries within the EU states constantly share information with US, Canada and Australia.

Advice your cousin to get a well-prepared letter by a lawyer to accompany his visa applications, in case questions are asked about his previous visa application to Canada. Being truthful is of uptmost importance.
Re: Closed by smellingmenses: 10:57am On Jun 14, 2017
smellingmenses:

It is established that you're​ a thief ..a petty thief... Swindler and scammer. Please guys just search for the moniker on nairaland. It is a fact.

https://www.nairaland.com/3860145/see-how-these-two-greedy#57500846
Re: Closed by Nobody: 4:12am On Jun 15, 2017
realone009:

funny, dem suppose increase the price one bullet to like $6k, nobody go shoot again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZrFVtmRXrw
Re: Closed by TWoods(m): 4:58am On Jun 15, 2017
realone009:

Haven't accepted? When u go to a church to confess your sins they dont blame you for buying the weed, they don't even blame you for going to rob a bank. They'd admitted that the devil is who to blame that he deceived you. How can the crime repeat again when he knows what the consequences are and how the sorrow he faced, just like someotheres here who thought assault wasn't enough to send one home he may have thought the same, or the devil may have made him believe that. He needs someone to support him by saying "you shouldn't have done that but that's not the end of the world try somewhere else, the devil wanted to ruin you, just keep praying and things could work out again." I didn't blame it on the girl, he did. I just believed because I know that girls lie. Even if you just cheated on her and you started arguing she could say you pushed or slapped her. I have heard of some girls who wanted a guy to have sex with them so they allowed them then said that they raped them after. And most peopele believe girls.

The devil is responsible for every bad thing. The devil is there to take your peace away from you. Bad is the opposite of good, and the devil is evil and evil means bad. Thieves are tricked by the devil. Rapists are deceived by the devil. Jesus wants to help us, but the devil is here to ruin us. The devil is like a sadist. You need to understand first because u don't.

lol ridiculous... at this rate, why should anyone go to jail for anything? Lets just catch the devil and jail him and the world will be in peace no? This is how false religion warps the Nigerian mind. Why should you take responsibility for anything when you can simply blame the devil?

1 Like

Re: Closed by osakajapan: 7:18am On Jun 15, 2017
dont play with western world .. search very well you can see all the news online ... if someone can go to heaven and reject heaven .. now want to go hell fire.. please dont leave nigeria again.

italian asylum camp is driving all nigerians out because of people like this guy. very soon his school will cancel admission for nigerian students because of one person.

pls pls pls pls pls tell him to stay in nigeria . thats the only advice.
Re: Closed by realone009: 2:34pm On Jun 21, 2017
Silence is the best answer for fools. I know im only helping a cousin out because I have love for him. His problem is my problem.
Re: Closed by realone009: 2:35pm On Jun 21, 2017
TheShopKeeper:
Hungary will be a country to consider.

Now, most countries within the EU states constantly share information with US, Canada and Australia.

Advice your cousin to get a well-prepared letter by a lawyer to accompany his visa applications, in case questions are asked about his previous visa application to Canada. Being truthful is of uptmost importance.

Thanks for the comment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Italian Visa: How Do I Get My Passport Back? / Top 10 Countries With The Cleanest And Safest Air To Breathe In The World. / Important Changes To Australia Student Visa Requirements (2012)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.