Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,128 members, 7,849,514 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:07 PM

Moji Olaiya's Body Arrives In Nigeria, Handed Over To The Family (Photos Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moji Olaiya's Body Arrives In Nigeria, Handed Over To The Family (Photos Video) (48614 Views)

Moji Olaiya Had Premature Baby, Suffered Complications And Secret Agony / Moji Olaiya's Parting Words To Her Mum For The 'mother's Day' Celebration / Moji Olaiya's Last Post On Instagram Before Her Death (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moji Olaiya's Body Arrives In Nigeria, Handed Over To The Family (Photos Video) by EPIJOE: 9:53am On Jun 07, 2017
SOO SAD 6FT
Re: Moji Olaiya's Body Arrives In Nigeria, Handed Over To The Family (Photos Video) by ramdris(m): 9:53am On Jun 07, 2017
This got me..

3 Likes

Re: Moji Olaiya's Body Arrives In Nigeria, Handed Over To The Family (Photos Video) by UNIZIK1stSon(m): 9:53am On Jun 07, 2017
cry cry cry cry
Re: Moji Olaiya's Body Arrives In Nigeria, Handed Over To The Family (Photos Video) by holluphemydavid(m): 9:54am On Jun 07, 2017
oga oooo....may her so rest in peace and keep the chilfren she left behind
Re: Moji Olaiya's Body Arrives In Nigeria, Handed Over To The Family (Photos Video) by ejembi28(m): 9:54am On Jun 07, 2017
AMEN OOOOO
missnawty:
God! Somone that walk with both legs inside the plane to travel out of this country now brot back with paliiiiiiiii

God pls I beg u, don't let me gve birth to children and die for others to take care of
Don't let me build house and die for others to live in
Pls don't let me labor in vain in life and leave for others to spend. God!
Re: Moji Olaiya's Body Arrives In Nigeria, Handed Over To The Family (Photos Video) by Jabioro: 9:54am On Jun 07, 2017
The package speak volumes of life....

1 Like

Re: Moji Olaiya's Body Arrives In Nigeria, Handed Over To The Family (Photos Video) by orenteasa(f): 9:55am On Jun 07, 2017
missnawty:
God! Somone that walk with both legs inside the plane to travel out of this country now brot back with paliiiiiiiii

God pls I beg u, don't let me gve birth to children and die for others to take care of
Don't let me build house and die for others to live in
Pls don't let me labor in vain in life and leave for others to spend. God!

amen.

1 Like

Re: Moji Olaiya's Body Arrives In Nigeria, Handed Over To The Family (Photos Video) by Kakamorufu(m): 9:56am On Jun 07, 2017
BininKingdom:
Why the Arabic abi na Islamic background?

I HATE ISLAM
who cares. Mumu

2 Likes

Re: Moji Olaiya's Body Arrives In Nigeria, Handed Over To The Family (Photos Video) by belindar: 9:58am On Jun 07, 2017
I hope the politicians and all the people that stole and still stealing public funds can see that the corpse was atttached with an AIRWAYBILL that is meant for goods and services. That is the irony of life.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moji Olaiya's Body Arrives In Nigeria, Handed Over To The Family (Photos Video) by perdollar(m): 10:00am On Jun 07, 2017
crazyABO:
When I see something like ds then I think about that day when ppl are gonna lift me d same way everything in life still ends with 6ft under d ground cry innalilahiwahinailehirajihun cry
do Muslim end 6ft below d ground?

1 Like

Re: Moji Olaiya's Body Arrives In Nigeria, Handed Over To The Family (Photos Video) by Detola2007: 10:00am On Jun 07, 2017
mroop:
pali bawo... haaah can't dey find something better

When bodies are flown, they are inside a coffin but boxed this way so this is not out of place. The body will be flown in an aircraft with other cargo so has to be properly "packaged". There are guidelines that must be strictly followed. I have had to represent the family to receive my sister-in-law's body a few years ago so I have a fair idea; it's most heartbreaking

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moji Olaiya's Body Arrives In Nigeria, Handed Over To The Family (Photos Video) by madgoat(m): 10:01am On Jun 07, 2017
Jeese.... She arrived in a box like cargo shocked
Re: Moji Olaiya's Body Arrives In Nigeria, Handed Over To The Family (Photos Video) by Explorers(m): 10:05am On Jun 07, 2017
o ma se o.......Rest in peace.
Re: Moji Olaiya's Body Arrives In Nigeria, Handed Over To The Family (Photos Video) by onatisi(m): 10:08am On Jun 07, 2017
bamdly:
hmmn
may God take care of her children so dat they won't become Omo wobe
Which one be " omo wobe "?
Naija and their funny slangs grin
Re: Moji Olaiya's Body Arrives In Nigeria, Handed Over To The Family (Photos Video) by crazyABO(m): 10:09am On Jun 07, 2017
perdollar:
no dey end up 6ft above angryCan't u guys just stop ur religious discrimination for once

4 Likes

Re: Moji Olaiya's Body Arrives In Nigeria, Handed Over To The Family (Photos Video) by absoluteSuccess: 10:12am On Jun 07, 2017
Life but a walking shadow.
Re: Moji Olaiya's Body Arrives In Nigeria, Handed Over To The Family (Photos Video) by AuroraB(f): 10:12am On Jun 07, 2017
perdollar:
Ask him shocked
Re: Moji Olaiya's Body Arrives In Nigeria, Handed Over To The Family (Photos Video) by delishpot: 10:15am On Jun 07, 2017
Comfort to those she left behind.
Re: Moji Olaiya's Body Arrives In Nigeria, Handed Over To The Family (Photos Video) by delishpot: 10:16am On Jun 07, 2017
Detola2007:

When bodies are flown, they are inside a coffin but boxed this way so this is not out of place. The body will be flown in an aircraft with other cargo so has to be properly "packaged". There are guidelines that must be strictly followed. I have had to represent the family to receive my sister-in-law's body a few years ago so I have a fair idea; it's most heartbreaking

So sorry to hear. It is indeed most heart breaking.
Re: Moji Olaiya's Body Arrives In Nigeria, Handed Over To The Family (Photos Video) by Opajyde: 10:17am On Jun 07, 2017
BininKingdom:

I HATE ISLAM

You need Tokunbo brain.
Re: Moji Olaiya's Body Arrives In Nigeria, Handed Over To The Family (Photos Video) by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 07, 2017
Some people will pay any amount to bring their love ones back from foreign land, it's the best respect you can give any dead person unfortunately some people in diaspora will not be given this privilege

RIP Sis Moji

1 Like

Re: Moji Olaiya's Body Arrives In Nigeria, Handed Over To The Family (Photos Video) by SURElee(f): 10:25am On Jun 07, 2017
Chai! Oyibo package corpse like this. My God! Biko comfort her family and children. Chai! See how dazed the daughter is to see her mum's remains brought in a carton.
Re: Moji Olaiya's Body Arrives In Nigeria, Handed Over To The Family (Photos Video) by Sanchez01: 10:26am On Jun 07, 2017
BininKingdom:

I HATE ISLAM
The Arabic isn't the issue. I was wondering why she had not long been buried since Muslims bury their dead immediately.

1 Like

Re: Moji Olaiya's Body Arrives In Nigeria, Handed Over To The Family (Photos Video) by rakazytee(f): 10:27am On Jun 07, 2017
tyson98:
Lord safe me and my family from any untimely death.AMEN

RIP moji
There is nothing like untimely death, cos our death date is unknown to us.
Re: Moji Olaiya's Body Arrives In Nigeria, Handed Over To The Family (Photos Video) by Baroba(m): 10:27am On Jun 07, 2017
Detola2007:

There is actually a metallic box the body is enclosed in to avoid leakage of bodily fluids before been put in a wooden box.. My father passed away in London back 2011, I followed the whole process from hospital, to funeral home and flight back to Naija...he went with his two legs came back as cargoed human remains.. A truamatic experience I won't wish on anyone.. May her Soul RIP..

3 Likes

Re: Moji Olaiya's Body Arrives In Nigeria, Handed Over To The Family (Photos Video) by luqaz(m): 10:28am On Jun 07, 2017
MrUgo3333333:
Change your winning status today!!!!
Boost your financial status today!!!!!...see details below

Scam....Thief..... Ole.... Na thunder go strike You

2 Likes

Re: Moji Olaiya's Body Arrives In Nigeria, Handed Over To The Family (Photos Video) by AbiolaEsq(f): 10:36am On Jun 07, 2017
BininKingdom:

I HATE ISLAM
Kakamorufu:
who cares. Mumu
BininKingdom:

I HATE ISLAM

Many hated it before you, where are they now? Islam is still flourishing.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Angel & Mum Mock Maria Over Husband Snatching Accusation (Videos) / Dayo Amusa: "I Was Buying And Selling Okirika At Mapoly" (Throwback Photo) / Kxng.olu: Oprah Winfrey Replaces The Phone Of A Nigerian Boy With An iPhone 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.