Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,679 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:47 AM

Moji Olaiya's Body Arrives In Nigeria, Handed Over To The Family (Photos Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moji Olaiya's Body Arrives In Nigeria, Handed Over To The Family (Photos Video) (48615 Views)

Moji Olaiya Had Premature Baby, Suffered Complications And Secret Agony / Moji Olaiya's Parting Words To Her Mum For The 'mother's Day' Celebration / Moji Olaiya's Last Post On Instagram Before Her Death (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moji Olaiya's Body Arrives In Nigeria, Handed Over To The Family (Photos Video) by Kakamorufu(m): 10:39am On Jun 07, 2017
AbiolaEsq:

Many hated it before you, where are they now? Islam is still flourishing.
why u add me join the quote
Re: Moji Olaiya's Body Arrives In Nigeria, Handed Over To The Family (Photos Video) by 9jatatafo(m): 10:39am On Jun 07, 2017
The life of man is nothing but shadow and dust.
Re: Moji Olaiya's Body Arrives In Nigeria, Handed Over To The Family (Photos Video) by bigtt76(f): 10:47am On Jun 07, 2017
Hmmmm ....this go still under go clearing with customs? angry
Re: Moji Olaiya's Body Arrives In Nigeria, Handed Over To The Family (Photos Video) by blingxx(m): 10:59am On Jun 07, 2017
BininKingdom:
Why the Arabic abi na Islamic background?

I HATE ISLAM

no one asked for your opinion

2 Likes

Re: Moji Olaiya's Body Arrives In Nigeria, Handed Over To The Family (Photos Video) by bionixs: 11:01am On Jun 07, 2017
LivingHuman:
cc; lalasticlala
am close to tears!
Re: Moji Olaiya's Body Arrives In Nigeria, Handed Over To The Family (Photos Video) by zidek(m): 11:05am On Jun 07, 2017
Na wa, package like a pack of birthday gift!
Re: Moji Olaiya's Body Arrives In Nigeria, Handed Over To The Family (Photos Video) by Sammyramires(m): 11:09am On Jun 07, 2017
This is heartbreaking.... Same person I acted with for days left without traces... God knows better!!

Re: Moji Olaiya's Body Arrives In Nigeria, Handed Over To The Family (Photos Video) by stGabrielo(m): 11:27am On Jun 07, 2017
cry cry cry cry so painful.. rip
Re: Moji Olaiya's Body Arrives In Nigeria, Handed Over To The Family (Photos Video) by mamachizzy(f): 11:36am On Jun 07, 2017
see how worthless this life is. na human being them refer to as airway bill chaii. rest in peace beautiful
Re: Moji Olaiya's Body Arrives In Nigeria, Handed Over To The Family (Photos Video) by jonath0012(m): 12:33pm On Jun 07, 2017
I came to hate all that I had worked so hard for under the sun,+ because I must leave it behind for the man coming after me.+ 19 And who knows whether he will be wise or foolish?+ Yet he will take control over all the things I spent great effort and wisdom to acquire under the sun. This too is futility.-- Ecclesiastes 2:18
Re: Moji Olaiya's Body Arrives In Nigeria, Handed Over To The Family (Photos Video) by sshalom(m): 1:25pm On Jun 07, 2017
missnawty:
God! Somone that walk with both legs inside the plane to travel out of this country now brot back with paliiiiiiiii

God pls I beg u, don't let me gve birth to children and die for others to take care of
Don't let me build house and die for others to live in
Pls don't let me labor in vain in life and leave for others to spend. God!

Amen and amen!
Re: Moji Olaiya's Body Arrives In Nigeria, Handed Over To The Family (Photos Video) by Chicybez: 1:52pm On Jun 07, 2017
[/quote]amen[quote author=missnawty post=57269909]God! Somone that walk with both legs inside the plane to travel out of this country now brot back with paliiiiiiiii

God pls I beg u, don't let me gve birth to children and die for others to take care of
Don't let me build house and die for others to live in
Pls don't let me labor in vain in life and leave for others to spend. God!
Re: Moji Olaiya's Body Arrives In Nigeria, Handed Over To The Family (Photos Video) by Bimpe29: 1:53pm On Jun 07, 2017
Every soul shall die and then return to the Lord of the Worlds.

Inna lillahi wa inna ilehi rojiun.

May Allah bless her soul eternally
Re: Moji Olaiya's Body Arrives In Nigeria, Handed Over To The Family (Photos Video) by blezynetym(f): 1:59pm On Jun 07, 2017
RIP veteran actress Moji Olaiya.
Re: Moji Olaiya's Body Arrives In Nigeria, Handed Over To The Family (Photos Video) by Tecno66: 3:49pm On Jun 07, 2017
RIP to the beautiful lady. Oyibo with packaging sha. See how them package copse!
LivingHuman:
This is the tearful moment the corpse of Late Actress, Moji Olaiya arrived in Nigeria from Canada, after a memorial service was held at the LTV Blue roof in Ikeja, Lagos.

The body was well received by friends and family of the deceased ahead of her burial at Ikoyi cemetery today.

Watch the Video below.

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/06/video-tears-as-moji-olaiyas-body.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWx43Ot4Q2g

Re: Moji Olaiya's Body Arrives In Nigeria, Handed Over To The Family (Photos Video) by enoqueen: 11:27pm On Jun 07, 2017
May God be with the family she left behind.
Re: Moji Olaiya's Body Arrives In Nigeria, Handed Over To The Family (Photos Video) by Harrisee(m): 12:44am On Jun 08, 2017
Peace...perfect peace
Re: Moji Olaiya's Body Arrives In Nigeria, Handed Over To The Family (Photos Video) by 300dotstv(m): 2:34am On Jun 08, 2017
TWO SUPER PACK PROMO FOR UPCOMING ARTIST- DO U HAVE A TOP NOTCH SONGS RECORDED IF YES THEN 300DOTSTV OFFER U FREE PROMOTION ON ITS TV PRODUCTION PLATFORM AND QUALITY MUSICAL VIDEO SHOOT INTERESTED PERSON SHOULD CONTACT US ON +2348053100003 OR 300dotstv@gmail.com OFFER RUNS FROM JUNE 7TH 2017- JUNE 30TH 2017 HURRY WHILE OFFER LAST
Re: Moji Olaiya's Body Arrives In Nigeria, Handed Over To The Family (Photos Video) by Nobody: 4:38am On Jun 08, 2017
AuroraB:
cry So emotional cry
Got me teared up cry

RIP Madam embarassed
do you know her personally?
Re: Moji Olaiya's Body Arrives In Nigeria, Handed Over To The Family (Photos Video) by AuroraB(f): 4:55pm On Jun 09, 2017
lofty900:
do you know her personally?
No embarassed
Re: Moji Olaiya's Body Arrives In Nigeria, Handed Over To The Family (Photos Video) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 09, 2017
AuroraB:
No embarassed
then why the emotions grin
Re: Moji Olaiya's Body Arrives In Nigeria, Handed Over To The Family (Photos Video) by AuroraB(f): 6:04pm On Jun 09, 2017
lofty900:
then why the emotions grin
Watching the video.....did you watch the video? Got me thinking.....this world is not my home....
Re: Moji Olaiya's Body Arrives In Nigeria, Handed Over To The Family (Photos Video) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 09, 2017
AuroraB:
Watching the video.....did you watch the video? Got me thinking.....this world is not my home....
I didn't watch the video. I don't like naija movies but I told God I want to clock 100 grin
Re: Moji Olaiya's Body Arrives In Nigeria, Handed Over To The Family (Photos Video) by AuroraB(f): 7:27pm On Jun 09, 2017
lofty900:
I didn't watch the video. I don't like naija movies but I told God I want to clock 100 grin
It's touching. The clip happen to be a very short one though...
Re: Moji Olaiya's Body Arrives In Nigeria, Handed Over To The Family (Photos Video) by Nobody: 7:25am On Jun 10, 2017
AuroraB:
It's touching. The clip happen to be a very short one though...
send it to me
Re: Moji Olaiya's Body Arrives In Nigeria, Handed Over To The Family (Photos Video) by AuroraB(f): 7:32am On Jun 10, 2017
lofty900:
send it to me
It's on this post, Lofty? Check main post on page 1
Re: Moji Olaiya's Body Arrives In Nigeria, Handed Over To The Family (Photos Video) by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 10, 2017
AuroraB:
It's on this post, Lofty? Check main post on page 1
OK thanks
Re: Moji Olaiya's Body Arrives In Nigeria, Handed Over To The Family (Photos Video) by AuroraB(f): 8:00am On Jun 10, 2017
lofty900:
OK thanks
Welcome smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dayo Amusa: "I Was Buying And Selling Okirika At Mapoly" (Throwback Photo) / Kxng.olu: Oprah Winfrey Replaces The Phone Of A Nigerian Boy With An iPhone 11 / Bovi's Joke About Banky W & Adesua Etomi Got Follower Call Him "Bastard"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.