Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,648 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

A Mad Man Told Me I Would Die... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Mad Man Told Me I Would Die... (1347 Views)

My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? / My Father Told Me To Bury Him With Walking Stick Whenever He Dies - Man (Photos) / She Told Me A Very Dark Secret, Should I Still Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Mad Man Told Me I Would Die... by Nobody: 4:38am On Jun 07, 2017
we were about driving into a street wen a mad man saw me in d car and told me that he seez blood dat i would die...i laugh because i know i would die,i know we would all die...whether now or 100 years death must come,but i don't believe a human can predict my death.if i die,it means its my time and no one has anything to do with it.

1 Like

Re: A Mad Man Told Me I Would Die... by OracleMxNelson(m): 4:41am On Jun 07, 2017
nnamdiokere45:
we were about driving into a street wen a mad man saw me in d car and told me that he seez blood dat i would die...i laugh because i know i would die,i know we would all die...whether now or 100 years death must come,but i don't believe a human can predict my death.if i die,it means its my time and no one has anything to do with it.

shey you know why he is called a MAD man?

8 Likes

Re: A Mad Man Told Me I Would Die... by skyoboy(m): 4:54am On Jun 07, 2017
It's true we'll all die one day, but untimely death is definitely not good enough.
You can pray over untimely death.
What d mad man said might be a chance for you to pray & watch your ways. Am not saying d mad man was correct but don't totally ignore what​ he said.

2 Likes

Re: A Mad Man Told Me I Would Die... by Nobody: 5:06am On Jun 07, 2017
nnamdiokere45:
It was just a demon playing with your mind.

2 Likes

Re: A Mad Man Told Me I Would Die... by Qbaba(m): 5:10am On Jun 07, 2017
nnamdiokere45:

That's the spirit bro...but just pray over it. Years back someone told me he saw death before age 35,I was 28 when he told me. Yeah I was sick,I survived it. I am already 40.....smiles #

4 Likes

Re: A Mad Man Told Me I Would Die... by dingbang(m): 5:58am On Jun 07, 2017
You won't die. You will live till the days of your old age
Re: A Mad Man Told Me I Would Die... by Nobody: 7:18am On Jun 07, 2017
He is a madman. Not God
Re: A Mad Man Told Me I Would Die... by Purelady(f): 2:30pm On Jun 07, 2017
You won't die prematurely, all the same pray about it very well, pls don't take it with levity.

1 Like

Re: A Mad Man Told Me I Would Die... by hoMegas(m): 3:41pm On Jun 07, 2017
Guy if you believe him you sef mad join

2 Likes

Re: A Mad Man Told Me I Would Die... by ritzyvic1(m): 4:06pm On Jun 07, 2017
A mad man once told a friend something and it happened exactly as he said it the next day. Bro don't be afraid, just go to God in prayers. If God can warn somebody via a brute beast - donkey, using a mad man wouldn't be a surprise to me

2 Likes

Re: A Mad Man Told Me I Would Die... by tee59(f): 6:26pm On Jun 07, 2017
Beta tak d mata serious oh. Go 4 prayers immediately. At tims, dis pple c beyond wat our natural eyes can c.. Don't play wt ur lif.. Prayer against death won't cause u anytn. U nid to live long to fulfill God's agenda 4 ur life.
Re: A Mad Man Told Me I Would Die... by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 07, 2017
tee59:
Beta tak d mata serious oh. Go 4 prayers immediately. At tims, dis pple c beyond wat our natural eyes can c.. Don't play wt ur lif.. Prayer against death won't cause u anytn. U nid to live long to fulfill God's agenda 4 ur life.
if i wld die soon,i wld die soon and no problem with dat...i don't jst give bliv such..if its destined to b den fyn
Re: A Mad Man Told Me I Would Die... by ritzyvic1(m): 8:57pm On Jun 07, 2017
nnamdiokere45:
if i wld die soon,i wld die soon and no problem with dat...i don't jst give bliv such..if its destined to b den fyn

Trust me bro, deep in your heart you don't want to die. Infact you came here to look for help on how to avert the occurrence of what the mad man said. You have been properly advised that Jesus is the way, go to him and he will give protection. So nwanne do the needful and stop talking about destiny

1 Like

Re: A Mad Man Told Me I Would Die... by Zenithpeak(m): 9:30pm On Jun 07, 2017
nnamdiokere45:

Don't tell me what you typed up there is your response to the prophecy of your untimely death from the kingdom of darkness.

Some people are just too naive about life.
Re: A Mad Man Told Me I Would Die... by YourCoffin: 11:06pm On Jun 07, 2017
Hey bro, I gat a cheap coffin for you incase you take it to heart...
Re: A Mad Man Told Me I Would Die... by Nobody: 5:42am On Jun 08, 2017
ritzyvic1:

Trust me bro, deep in your heart you don't want to die. Infact you came here to look for help on how to avert the occurrence of what the mad man said. You have been properly advised that Jesus is the way, go to him and he will give protection. So nwanne do the needful and stop talking about destiny
if u know me very wel,u wldnt say ds.i didnt cum here for help.if i did i wld av included "what do i do in my post"
Re: A Mad Man Told Me I Would Die... by ritzyvic1(m): 8:36am On Jun 08, 2017
nnamdiokere45:
if u know me very wel,u wldnt say ds.i didnt cum here for help.if i did i wld av included "what do i do in my post"

Bro I'm not implying that you are helpless, sorry if it sounded like that.
But do you know how many times you used these words 'me' and 'I' in this two short sentences? Bro it's time to look beyond 'you' and see the most high God who sits above the circle of the earth and we the inhabitants appear like grasshoppers in his eyes. I think he is reaching out to you this time around, don't mind the vessel he used, it's all still for your good. Find a good church and get serious with God. Rccg has helped me a lot, maybe you should try that too. Shalom.

(1) (Reply)

Missing Person / Sofa & Fridge For Sale / Let me double your money.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.