Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,435 members, 7,819,578 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Northern Youths Ultimatum: Come In Here My Igbo Brothers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Youths Ultimatum: Come In Here My Igbo Brothers (778 Views)

Appeal To My Igbo Brothers / Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) / Police React To Northern Youths Ultimatum To Igbos, Issue Warning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northern Youths Ultimatum: Come In Here My Igbo Brothers by ewigmee: 6:58am On Jun 07, 2017
It's about to happen again. The story of abandoned properties is to be written yet again if the north should go by their threat. The northerners will only fold their mats, jump in lorries and leave, while Igbo's will leave behind yield of years of hustling for the true ingrates. I'm not writing this out of faer of loosing the properties for I've learnt that in life you sometimes loose to gain.
This is a call to think home. Whenever you raise money enough for investment, Instead of trying so hard to fill the vast northern land with houses and be called ingrate by their youths, build at home.

Igboland is not vast as that of the north, but remember that the most developed and most populated state in Nigeria is an island of 3"577km2. Only Enugu with 12,440kms can take in what Lagos has 3times plus. Dubai is 4,114km2 - come home and replicate Dubai in Igboland. Enough of the insults and bullying from the north.

You know what? I'm surprised that there are still many Igbos in the north with boko boys killings. Don't wait till their words turn to action, find your way.
Ndi be anyi siri na okpana okpoko guru na NTI chiriya.
Igbo nma nma nu.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Ultimatum: Come In Here My Igbo Brothers by kristonium(m): 7:03am On Jun 07, 2017
Let's not allow history repeat itself again!
War has never solved any problem
Even the first civil never did.
Let's be wise for the sake of our children!
Re: Northern Youths Ultimatum: Come In Here My Igbo Brothers by Xway(m): 7:48am On Jun 07, 2017
Year 2025 news

Biafra has the biggest economy in africa.
22 in the world ranking.

All hail the land of the rising sun.

Come back lets build a great nation free from nepotism and maginalisation.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Ultimatum: Come In Here My Igbo Brothers by Cornerstone2020(m): 8:11am On Jun 07, 2017
Well igbos in the north Will only get my Rip wish nothing more. because they brough death upon themselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Ultimatum: Come In Here My Igbo Brothers by DSoj(m): 8:38am On Jun 07, 2017
Now u call them ingrates.

WHO STARTED IT?
WHO IS FIGHTING EVERYBODY?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Finally, Nigerian Government Releases Details Of Paris Club Refunds To States / The Spirit Of Nigeria / Note To Afonja, Ipob And Aboki....please Read With An Open Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.