Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,691 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North (47834 Views)

Address Us With Respect Not Threats Of War – Iran Warns US / Leave Igbos Out Of Shagari's Death!! Nigerians Blasts Ben Bruce On Twitter / Ohanaeze Ndigbo Slams Arewa Youths For Ordering Igbos Out Of North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North by CeoNewshelm(m): 7:02am On Jun 07, 2017
Another war in Nigeria will be inevitable if FG doesn't leave room for creation of Biafra and Oduduwa republic according to former Aviation Minister Femi Fani Kayode

He was reacting to comments credited to Senator Shehu Sani. Sani had earlier stated that the people behind the Biafran agitation “are a new generation of young men and women, who have not experienced war and have not suffered from the war and have not seen the consequences of wars.”

However, Mr. Fani-Kayode claims those saying no to the creation of Biafra and Oduduwa, are “making war inevitable”.

"Threatening the Igbo and kicking them out of the north won't help.This time round the Middle Belt and the whole south will stand with them," he added.

A northern group had ordered Igbos out of their territory earlier.

"We want peace by restructuring and not violence. Unleashing genocide against the Igbo or anyone else in north will have grave consequences," he said.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/06/therell-be-grave-consequences-if-hausas.html

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/872144805073170432

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North by madridguy(m): 7:03am On Jun 07, 2017
FFK for once will you keep your mouth shut? I expected you to be jumping up over the press statement of the northern group that ordered Igbos out of their territory latest 30th of October. Now that your prayer has answered, I want you and your gullible followers to leave your comfort zones to front the war in the north and make sure no Igbo is hurt.

You FFK, Ben Bruce, Reno Omokri and others are fun of sitting at your comfort zones beating war drums with the hope that when it happened you will leave the country since majority of you people have dual citizen and valid Visas to travel anytime.
Well, am using the medium to inform you and your likes that you will all be disappointed as there won't be any escape route.

If you useless politicians think you can bring war on we masses for your selfish political ambition I bet you, our living GOD will disappoint you all and the war will only consume you and your families both home and abroad.

The war will not be South against the North nor Muslim against the Christian but between the RICH and the POOR, the ELITES and the MASSES.

As for you Mazi Kanu, I beg you to thread softly, know what you will be airing on your Radio biafra, your websites, blogs and your daily newspaper. Everywhere is tensed already and it is cloudy already, the lives of millions of Igbos in the north lies in your hand. The politician you're seeing are just with you to use your fame and popularity for their selfish political ambition. If anything should happened to the Millions Igbos in the north I bet you your people will back you and you might be charge for genocide at the end of it all.

As for my fellow youth, let channel our energy to fight the parasites " Politicians " spoiling our country. This country belongs to everyone. I believe there is a purpose God Almighty brought us together as a country.

WAR IS NEVER THE ANSWER.

296 Likes 34 Shares

Re: FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North by Homoviator: 7:03am On Jun 07, 2017
Okay

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North by chymes0359(m): 7:07am On Jun 07, 2017

Make I book space..
Wake me when this hits Front page..
Mean while I am doing this....

5 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North by NwaAmaikpe: 7:08am On Jun 07, 2017
shocked

What will a true Igbo man be doing in Hausa land.

Na wa oooo, I would rather go develop Sahara desert than settle in the North.

120 Likes 7 Shares

Re: FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North by Nobody: 7:09am On Jun 07, 2017
True talk

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North by kristonium(m): 7:10am On Jun 07, 2017
It will be too sad if we fail to learn from history!
More reasons I advise the government to make History compulsory from primary school level.
Let's be wise!

33 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North by DanseMacabre(m): 7:10am On Jun 07, 2017
This one wey FFK come carry Igbo matter for head so, be like that him wife dey press him mumu button anyhow o.

But to be honest, the sooner the Northerners realise that the days of issuing violence-laden threats are over, and everyone is tired of their antics, the better for them.

The cracks keep widening...

94 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North by Nobody: 7:11am On Jun 07, 2017
I'm glad FFK is leading this fight against hatred.

14 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North by Chanchit: 7:13am On Jun 07, 2017
Which kyn wahala be this, you want Biafra and someone is helping you get it, instead of thanking them una dey yarn rubbish again.

E be like say FFK get maru for head, middle belt and south to stand with who?

92 Likes 6 Shares

Re: FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North by DanseMacabre(m): 7:13am On Jun 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Seriously?

5 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North by Igboesika: 7:13am On Jun 07, 2017
I pity @,bokis here in Awka, I PITY THEM.!!!.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North by DONGOYARO1: 7:14am On Jun 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

There are more ibos in the Kano than they are in Ebonyi which is even an ibo state. And I am sure you know Abuja is also situated in the North. Tell all your ibo senators and politicians to leave Abuja and go back to iboland.

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North by EvilMetahuman: 7:15am On Jun 07, 2017
Okay
"Threatening the Igbo and kicking them out of the north won't help.This time round the Middle Belt and the whole south will stand with them," he added.

Ffk must be high on his usual dosage of cow dung.
When is he gonna realize that igbos have no friends in nigeria anymore? Who is gonna join whom?

He is making the same political mistake he made before 2015 by allowing himself get bought over by pdp when its obvious they are gonna lose.

By the way, to the flat heads who will start shouting betrayer again because south or anybody else didn't join their stupidity.

This is to state for the record;

We are not friends. We do not have any agreement to join you when sheit hits the fan.
Don't come back here and wail about anybody betraying you when hausas start using your flat heads for suya again because you have decided to die in the north than go back to your gully erosion.

89 Likes 8 Shares

Re: FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North by vayne(m): 7:16am On Jun 07, 2017
The north is not acting this way because it wants to help igbos,rather it is scared and pained....even if igbos relocate and go for biafra,thesame north will fight to keep them back!

You cannot be asking for one Nigeria and at thesame time want the Igbos to relocate.

The Igbos have not attacked anyone or forcefully sack/claim ownership of properties of any tribe from the east,so any attempt to do so to the Igbos will be resisted.

The agitation has never been violent,so until then the Igbos will only vacate any part of Nigeria after an agreement to breakout peacefully has been reached.

If the north wants to breakout,they have representatives in the HOR through which they can channel their ideologies
!

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North by thesicilian: 7:22am On Jun 07, 2017
All these Igbo's that are raising dust because someone told you to leave their land, don't you have your own home to go back to?
Why not take this opportunity to massively return to and develop the East, instead of dragging the North and Lagos with the owners and leaving yours a wasteland?
The same thing that happened 50yrs ago is repeating itself now, don't you people read and learn from history?

84 Likes 9 Shares

Re: FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North by asfrank(m): 7:23am On Jun 07, 2017
FFK u can't speak for the middle belt region please. No one is joining anyone on a suicide mission, if u want Biafra it's on u, if anyone wants igbo out of d North den dats their problem...

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North by hucienda: 7:23am On Jun 07, 2017
A no-brainer.

Would be the latest series on CNN and the likes after Syria.

3 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North by mazimee(m): 7:24am On Jun 07, 2017
Nigeria is a land of hatred, i saw terrible things in that ultimatum thread.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North by KahlDrogo(m): 7:25am On Jun 07, 2017
Foolish man at it again. Where was biafra republic when you were dining at Aso Rock?

FFK is such a man that would rather burn down a house if he can't occupy it than have his neighbor occupy it. It is so shameful the igbos have kept allowing this unstable greedy junky who's insulted them and their most revered leaders in no small measure in the not-so-distant past to lead them down this road to destruction.

I have no problem whatsoever with them getting their separate state but would they throw away all honour in the quest to achieve that?

With all said, i think this ultimatum presents the igbos one of the most significant push yet towards realising their dreams. They should start relocating without wasting any more time, except of course they don't want biafra anymore.

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North by Paperwhite(m): 7:26am On Jun 07, 2017
The core north stands to be biggest losers if Nigeria disintegrates as the region is already blessed with brainless leaders,gross illiteracy, insurgency,underdevelopment & religion intolerance.They have widen the cracks nationwide by their born-to-rule mentality.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North by Clemsworld(m): 7:27am On Jun 07, 2017
Empty threat!

How can u order people out of your village without withdrawing ur own people in there place?

Let me start preparing Too (Armord Tank will not be too ba for a start).

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North by Nobody: 7:30am On Jun 07, 2017
Clemsworld:
Empty threat!

How can u order people out of your village without withdrawing ur own people in there place?

Let me start preparing Too (Armord Tank will not be too ba for a start).

Are you invoking your rights as a Nigerian citizen ? grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North by vayne(m): 7:31am On Jun 07, 2017
DONGOYARO1:
There are more ibos in the Kano than they are in Ebonyi which is even an ibo state. And I am sure you know Abuja is also situated in the North.
based on what statistics? You people are so easily brainwashed with anything you read online,this generation of igbos are different,the east is 50x now more accomodating than it used to be,come down and find out!everyone thinks home now thats why we no longer build big houses outside igboland,just bussiness...thats why you see so many highrise buildings in the east,things have changed!

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North by Nobody: 7:32am On Jun 07, 2017
vayne:

based on what statistics? You people are so easily brainwashed with anything you read online,this generation of igbos are different,the east is 50x now more accomodating than it used to be,come down and find out!everyone thinks home now thats why we no longer build big houses outside igboland,just bussiness...thats why you see so many highrise buildings in the east,things have changed!

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North by EvilMetahuman: 7:33am On Jun 07, 2017
vayne:
The north is not acting this way because it wants to help igbos,rather it is scared and pained....even if igbos relocate and go for biafra,thesame north will fight to keep them back!
this is not 1967

Trust me, everyone is tired of them.

No one will do sheit this time.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North by thesicilian: 7:33am On Jun 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Is Sahara desert in the South?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North by Partnerbiz(f): 7:33am On Jun 07, 2017
Nawaoo.

I am migrating soon sad
Re: FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North by NwaAmaikpe: 7:36am On Jun 07, 2017
thesicilian:

Is Sahara desert in the South?

Is Sahara Desert in Kano?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North by DONGOYARO1: 7:37am On Jun 07, 2017
vayne:

After all these story, you ibos are still running away from iboland.
I just saw buses that belong to Ekene Dili Chukwu, Ifesinachi, Peace Mass Transit, Guo Motors, etc, bringing your displaced ibo brothers and sisters over here

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North by omusiliyu(m): 7:37am On Jun 07, 2017
FFK should please stay away from this, so that they won't blame we, the amala eaters with watery soup from brown roof villages. Whereas we're busy sending our kids abroad for better education.

N 5: 1 SE

23 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Late Deborah Samuel's Siblings Registered In New School (Photos) / Yakubu Dogara Holds Thanksgiving Service For His New Position As Speaker (photo) / Kevin Chukwumobi APAMS 50th Birthday Party: Politicians, Celebrities Spotted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.