Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

What Did You Do To Be Self Dependent Financially As A University Student? - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Did You Do To Be Self Dependent Financially As A University Student? (21210 Views)

Be Self Dependent Financially. / Popular Owerri 'Mad Man' Graduated From A University In The US. Photos / Exam Malpractice: Central University Student Ghana Wrote Answer On Bald Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did You Do To Be Self Dependent Financially As A University Student? by viki84(m): 2:16pm On Jun 07, 2017
Barbing Hair Sure Pass And Manicure

1 Like

Re: What Did You Do To Be Self Dependent Financially As A University Student? by Kassidy90(m): 2:17pm On Jun 07, 2017
oluwashedy:
Hope una still dy together?
No, but in gud accord...

1 Like

Re: What Did You Do To Be Self Dependent Financially As A University Student? by queenfav(f): 2:20pm On Jun 07, 2017
I sold human hair weaves as far back as 2012,also sold clothes and body sprays.. No be today we don like money and legit hustle sha.. Lol

4 Likes

Re: What Did You Do To Be Self Dependent Financially As A University Student? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 07, 2017
CuddleBear:
I follow guys
grin grin grin grin
Re: What Did You Do To Be Self Dependent Financially As A University Student? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 07, 2017
tosyne2much:
I survived in school with my "10 Things ministry"

Though, the road was rough but I think I survived without the help of any friend or family members. It's just God that gave me the wisdom to think of generating money and cater for myself
grin grin laff wan tear my belle.
So e don tey since you start your 10 things. Lol
Re: What Did You Do To Be Self Dependent Financially As A University Student? by oluwashedy: 2:35pm On Jun 07, 2017
Kassidy90:

No, but in gud accord...
Nawa oo. Una try sha
Re: What Did You Do To Be Self Dependent Financially As A University Student? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 07, 2017
amiibaby:
Top ways to make money online and offline
No-risk matched betting. Hands down the quickest way to make a lot of money (well, without breaking the law). ...
1 Online surveys. ...
2 Paid for searching the web. ...
3 Online market trading. ...
4 Start your own website. ...
5. Review websites & apps for cash. ...
6 The 'Disney Vault' secret. ...
'Get Paid To' sites.

Good luck
Hello
Please
Can you recommend websites for the surveying and reviewing of apps
Thanks in advance
Re: What Did You Do To Be Self Dependent Financially As A University Student? by LieDetector(m): 2:43pm On Jun 07, 2017
CIOSYLVA:
EXAM MALPRACTICE.

I specialized in writing exams for people in different faculties and department..

From my year2 I started writing for my dept, then I move to other department in my faculty. then to other faculties.

In my final yr I had exam malpractice office, where I recruited brilliant students from different departments that are ready to make money. engineering, science line, education, social sciences, management science. then I have students I write almost all their courses in each semester. "regular customer"

Any of my worker that successfully delivered will collect 60% while I collect 30% and the rest 10% is to do some settlements to avoid little issues.

The biz was so lucrative.

But in everything, all my personal courses from my yr1 till final yr was writing by me and I Neva cheated to pass and I Neva sorted any lecturer and I made my dream grade.. 2:1
Lol. @ exam malpractice office. Funniest experience ever
Re: What Did You Do To Be Self Dependent Financially As A University Student? by pachukwu16: 2:45pm On Jun 07, 2017
Absu Studennt
Re: What Did You Do To Be Self Dependent Financially As A University Student? by pachukwu16: 2:45pm On Jun 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry

I was snatching phones...

Then sell them at Pago 3 or Pace hostels

I was also psyching jambites to join cultism.... Collect initiation form money from them and use it to pay my school fees

Absu student

1 Like

Re: What Did You Do To Be Self Dependent Financially As A University Student? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 07, 2017
LieDetector:
Lol. @ exam malpractice office. Funniest experience ever
I admire students with zeal to work LEGITMATELY and sustain themselves.
bro. Ever heard of fiverr? It pays.
Re: What Did You Do To Be Self Dependent Financially As A University Student? by LieDetector(m): 2:45pm On Jun 07, 2017
opius:
I'm drycleaner , wakes as early as 4:00am to wash clothes , do the press as from midnight when light is full and stable . whenever i press clothes in the night i don't wash in morning. It was a success story
Noted too. Were you able to read?
Re: What Did You Do To Be Self Dependent Financially As A University Student? by amiibaby(f): 2:50pm On Jun 07, 2017
hoshodie:

Hello
Please
Can you recommend websites for the surveying and reviewing of apps
Thanks in advance
www.fiverr.com is the answer for u
Re: What Did You Do To Be Self Dependent Financially As A University Student? by LieDetector(m): 2:53pm On Jun 07, 2017
beardlessdude:
I admire students with zeal to work and sustain themselves.
bro. Ever heard of fiverr? It pays.
have heard of it bro... But I've got no skill past computer application. Did application immediately after my secondary school. Sadly didn't make efforts to attain a certain degree of proficiency in any computer program. The basic knowledge isn't lost anyways
Re: What Did You Do To Be Self Dependent Financially As A University Student? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 07, 2017
LieDetector:
have heard of it bro... But I've got no skill past computer application. Did application immediately after my secondary school. Sadly didn't make efforts to attain a certain degree of proficiency in any computer program. The basic knowledge isn't lost anyways
but you know how to write articles? from what you wrote up there, your writing is impressive. That is also a skill that can bring money on fiverr.
Re: What Did You Do To Be Self Dependent Financially As A University Student? by tosyne2much(m): 2:59pm On Jun 07, 2017
beardlessdude:
grin grin laff wan tear my belle.
So e don tey since you start your 10 things. Lol
E don tay baba. You can search for my moniker on Google and see how far the minstry has been moving cheesy cheesy
Re: What Did You Do To Be Self Dependent Financially As A University Student? by ErepaTV: 3:01pm On Jun 07, 2017
queenfav:
I sold human hair weaves as far back as 2012,also sold clothes and body sprays.. No be today we don like money and legit hustle sha.. Lol

Kai!

You go don blow o.
Re: What Did You Do To Be Self Dependent Financially As A University Student? by queenfav(f): 3:04pm On Jun 07, 2017
ErepaTV:

Kai!
You go don blow o.
By the grace of God.. We are still blowing.
Re: What Did You Do To Be Self Dependent Financially As A University Student? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 07, 2017
tosyne2much:
E don tay baba. You can search for my moniker on Google and see how far the minstry has been moving cheesy cheesy
i don see am. Nice one. God go continue dey bless your handwork oo. Keep it up
Re: What Did You Do To Be Self Dependent Financially As A University Student? by tosyne2much(m): 3:10pm On Jun 07, 2017
beardlessdude:
i don see am. Nice one. God go continue dey bless your handwork oo. Keep it up
Thanks baba. May God bless your hustle too and lift you to greatness cool
Re: What Did You Do To Be Self Dependent Financially As A University Student? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 07, 2017
tosyne2much:
Thanks baba. May God bless your hustle too and lift you to greatness cool
amen
Re: What Did You Do To Be Self Dependent Financially As A University Student? by naijajobx: 3:14pm On Jun 07, 2017
hustle
Re: What Did You Do To Be Self Dependent Financially As A University Student? by opius: 3:14pm On Jun 07, 2017
LieDetector:
Noted too. Were you able to read?

Y not
Re: What Did You Do To Be Self Dependent Financially As A University Student? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 07, 2017
amiibaby:
Top ways to make money online and offline
No-risk matched betting. Hands down the quickest way to make a lot of money (well, without breaking the law). ...
1 Online surveys. ...
2 Paid for searching the web. ...
3 Online market trading. ...
4 Start your own website. ...
5. Review websites & apps for cash. ...
6 The 'Disney Vault' secret. ...
'Get Paid To' sites.

Good luck
am intrested in this but how do i get started ?
Re: What Did You Do To Be Self Dependent Financially As A University Student? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 07, 2017
[quote author=EmpresFIDEL post=57279257][/quote]nice one, i hope to go into farming next year
Re: What Did You Do To Be Self Dependent Financially As A University Student? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 07, 2017
Ogbodoo:
Depending on the course you study, you can do research analysis for people. When I was an undergraduate, I discovered that many final years in my dept would seek the services of outsiders to do their analysis for them using any of the analytical softwares e.g. Eviews, Sata, Minitab, PC Give. I quickly bought PC GIVE and EViews which the lecturers allowed (N150 each), installed it and learnt how to use it, interpret results and present it online.

Each analysis I do costs between 10k to 50K. It takes only about 1 day to do an analysis of 50k. I took care of myself till I left school.

Can that PC GIVE do research analysis on engineering projects? And which state exactly? Cuz where I reside even common software like solidworks na work to find am.
Re: What Did You Do To Be Self Dependent Financially As A University Student? by PaARAaH(f): 3:30pm On Jun 07, 2017
Junny04:
Am still a student. I freelance to make money for myself
Freelance on wht exactly .. Freelance writing or freelance journalism?
Re: What Did You Do To Be Self Dependent Financially As A University Student? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 07, 2017
kingcity:
nice one, i hope to go into farming next year
beautiful idea.. the Lord is ur strength.
Re: What Did You Do To Be Self Dependent Financially As A University Student? by sircrabo: 4:02pm On Jun 07, 2017
Pls house, I want to get flat shoes from china for ladies but will like to know the shoe size prevalent among ladies. Pls drop your suggestion
Re: What Did You Do To Be Self Dependent Financially As A University Student? by Arisekola90: 4:03pm On Jun 07, 2017
If you're academically sound, apply for every available scholarship. You should be able to win a couple of them. Go to your school's Students Affairs Division for more information.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Children's Day In Nigeria: What Does It Mean To The Children ? / N.D.A 2016/2017 (68th Regular Course)aspirants Lets Neet Here / University Of Manitoba – Cost Of Study And Living And Admission Requirements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.