Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,931 members, 7,810,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

What Did You Do To Be Self Dependent Financially As A University Student? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Did You Do To Be Self Dependent Financially As A University Student? (21181 Views)

Be Self Dependent Financially. / Popular Owerri 'Mad Man' Graduated From A University In The US. Photos / Exam Malpractice: Central University Student Ghana Wrote Answer On Bald Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Did You Do To Be Self Dependent Financially As A University Student? by LieDetector(m): 9:02am On Jun 07, 2017
I've browsed through nairaland searching for information that would give me a hint as per the things I can do to be financially independent and control my life. I'll be finishing school this year from the faculty of education albeit still young. I would love to get myself a degree in a professional course like pharmacy. I don't intend to be sponsored by my parents but myself this time. I'm just clueless as to what I can do to achieve that feat. If I should decide to work with my degree in education, the options would be limited to teaching which isn't what I want at this time.

Your kind contributions would be greatly appreciated.

To the pharmacy students and licenced pharmacists out there, I understand how time is of immense importance to having a good pharmacy degree, however, I'd be needing your opinion as it relates to time management in my case. Do you think it's a feat I can pull? Thanks

Mods, you may be helping some other person out there get an education.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Do To Be Self Dependent Financially As A University Student? by RoyalBlak007: 9:06am On Jun 07, 2017
♤Middle-Man

♤For all stuffs

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Did You Do To Be Self Dependent Financially As A University Student? by herkeym001(m): 11:58am On Jun 07, 2017
The poster above me has nothing to say, I have many things to say, but you'll can't bear it now. And the spirit of truth that will post immediately below me shall pass a message to you.

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Do To Be Self Dependent Financially As A University Student? by amiibaby(f): 11:58am On Jun 07, 2017
Top ways to make money online and offline
No-risk matched betting. Hands down the quickest way to make a lot of money (well, without breaking the law). ...
1 Online surveys. ...
2 Paid for searching the web. ...
3 Online market trading. ...
4 Start your own website. ...
5. Review websites & apps for cash. ...
6 The 'Disney Vault' secret. ...
'Get Paid To' sites.

Good luck

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Do To Be Self Dependent Financially As A University Student? by NwaAmaikpe: 11:58am On Jun 07, 2017
angry

I was snatching phones...

Then sell them at Pago 3 or Pace hostels

I was also psyching jambites to join cultism.... Collect initiation form money from them and use it to pay my school fees

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Did You Do To Be Self Dependent Financially As A University Student? by Dc4life(m): 11:58am On Jun 07, 2017
You want to be financially independent? The answer for students is the same as for non-students: take in more money than you spend and make sure that money is accumulating interest and dividends to the best of its ability. The challenges for a student are probably bigger than someone who is earning a living (or married to money), but it can be done.

I recommend you start investing, but you should do it wisely. Remember one fact that “The more you risk the more you can earn”. And one more advice for you, you should try to avoid the great mistakes. You know, everyone can make a mistake and a lot of traders or investors had made them.

The best advice I can give you is to live below your means no matter what it takes.

5 Likes

Re: What Did You Do To Be Self Dependent Financially As A University Student? by Edopesin: 11:58am On Jun 07, 2017
chai i narrowly missed my 'first' FTC embarassed

1 Like

Re: What Did You Do To Be Self Dependent Financially As A University Student? by calibet(m): 11:58am On Jun 07, 2017
I offered computer related services. Then i also taught people how to make money from blogging

1 Like

Re: What Did You Do To Be Self Dependent Financially As A University Student? by monaPhilz: 11:59am On Jun 07, 2017
Runs Boy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Do To Be Self Dependent Financially As A University Student? by Amgreat70(m): 11:59am On Jun 07, 2017
Mehn I did all kinds of internet business to survive...
But I was never among the happening guys on campus but was a political figure and system guru...
Who assists people get there work done,sometimes free other times for a token.
Re: What Did You Do To Be Self Dependent Financially As A University Student? by Junny04(m): 11:59am On Jun 07, 2017
Am still a student. I freelance to make money for myself
Re: What Did You Do To Be Self Dependent Financially As A University Student? by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 07, 2017

I know understand, after spending four years for school, you still want to go back & do same shyt for 6-7 years AGAIN!!!!

Reminded me of some dude who graduated adult education, some of his friends went to the army( met him in borno last month, d dude don become captain). the other one na lecturer for the university, currently doing his PHD.

While the dude is currently in part 2 medicine & the strikes ain't helping his cause too. You will see him in the middle of small small kids

All because he thinks education certificate is useless & he wan become doctor

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Did You Do To Be Self Dependent Financially As A University Student? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:59am On Jun 07, 2017
Booked
Re: What Did You Do To Be Self Dependent Financially As A University Student? by Ayblaize(m): 11:59am On Jun 07, 2017
Re: What Did You Do To Be Self Dependent Financially As A University Student? by Caustics: 11:59am On Jun 07, 2017
i sold angry

1 Like

Re: What Did You Do To Be Self Dependent Financially As A University Student? by Micheezy7(m): 12:00pm On Jun 07, 2017
S
Re: What Did You Do To Be Self Dependent Financially As A University Student? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 07, 2017
perhaps the poster below has something to say.
Re: What Did You Do To Be Self Dependent Financially As A University Student? by coalcoal1(m): 12:00pm On Jun 07, 2017
I bought a computer and printer and was typing projects for fellow students

4 Likes

Re: What Did You Do To Be Self Dependent Financially As A University Student? by buffalowings: 12:01pm On Jun 07, 2017
Waec gce neco and until recently jamb runs
Re: What Did You Do To Be Self Dependent Financially As A University Student? by kcjazzy: 12:01pm On Jun 07, 2017
Join bad gang

1 Like

Re: What Did You Do To Be Self Dependent Financially As A University Student? by free2ryhme: 12:01pm On Jun 07, 2017
LieDetector:
I've browsed through nairaland searching for information that would give me a hint as per the things I can do to be financially independent and control my life. I'll be finishing school this year from the faculty of education albeit still young. I would love to get myself a degree in a professional course like pharmacy. I don't intend to be sponsored by my parents but myself this time. I'm just clueless as to what I can do to achieve that feat. If I should decide to work with my degree in education, the options would be limited to teaching which isn't what I want at this time.

Your kind contributions would be greatly appreciated.

To the pharmacy students and licenced pharmacists out there, I understand how time is of immense importance to having a good pharmacy degree, however, I'd be needing your opinion as it relates to time management in my case. Do you think it's a feat I can pull? Thanks

Mods, you may be helping some other person out there get an education.

yahoo yahoo grin

5 Likes

Re: What Did You Do To Be Self Dependent Financially As A University Student? by kaybright44(m): 12:02pm On Jun 07, 2017
Almight God go grant u ur heart desire .No hurry in life, water that is ur own to drink no go ever pass u . sadAlmight God go grant u ur heart desire .No hurry in life, water that is ur own to drink no go ever flow pass u .

6 Likes

Re: What Did You Do To Be Self Dependent Financially As A University Student? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 07, 2017
Caustics:
angry i sold
Sold what? Pants, bra, ur banana? Groundnut? Phones
Re: What Did You Do To Be Self Dependent Financially As A University Student? by NotNairalandi(m): 12:02pm On Jun 07, 2017
angry
Re: What Did You Do To Be Self Dependent Financially As A University Student? by kaybright44(m): 12:02pm On Jun 07, 2017
Almight God go grant u ur heart desire .No hurry in life, water that is ur own to drink no go ever pass u . sadAlmight God go grant u ur heart desire .No hurry in life, water that is ur own to drink no go ever pass u .

1 Like

Re: What Did You Do To Be Self Dependent Financially As A University Student? by emmyreb(f): 12:02pm On Jun 07, 2017
I sell footwears
Re: What Did You Do To Be Self Dependent Financially As A University Student? by Caustics: 12:02pm On Jun 07, 2017
and i also made ponzi sites for people.
Re: What Did You Do To Be Self Dependent Financially As A University Student? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 07, 2017
I cultivated a land given to me and my friend by the school... am yet to harvest maize. 200lv student.. in Agric faculty.

8 Likes

Re: What Did You Do To Be Self Dependent Financially As A University Student? by Caustics: 12:04pm On Jun 07, 2017
Nma27:
Sold what? Pants, bra, ur banana? Groundnut? Phones
okpa in holdup. undecided

3 Likes

Re: What Did You Do To Be Self Dependent Financially As A University Student? by CuddleBear(f): 12:04pm On Jun 07, 2017
Do different jobs

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Do To Be Self Dependent Financially As A University Student? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 07, 2017
Back during school days...some guys

1.Did phone business

2.Bought shares in bank

3.Made 'zobo' and sold it.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

ASUU Strike Poll: What Is The Situation Report In Your School? / 2016 Lasu Post-utme Screeening Problem : Latest Official Update By The Mgt / Sexual Misconduct: OAU, UNIABUJA Dismiss Four Profs, 14 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.