Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,699 members, 7,823,969 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Only Option Left For Igbo Is To Vacate Nigeria And Go Straight To Israel! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only Option Left For Igbo Is To Vacate Nigeria And Go Straight To Israel! (1683 Views)

The Only Option Left For Nigeria Is Break Up - Afenifere Chieftain, Adebanjo / Red Cross Threatens To Vacate Nigeria Following The Killing Of Hauwa Liman / FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only Option Left For Igbo Is To Vacate Nigeria And Go Straight To Israel! by oladeebo: 9:40am On Jun 07, 2017
As far as all bullets had been shot and the target is not hit! The last step left for igbo is to just pack and go to Israel. As a real Jew, the history of Jew since the beginning of world is never different anywhere they found themselves, it's all about marginalization, genocide, pogrom and holocaust! I thing igbo mustn't allow to be draw back to another century before return to the land of promise!
I think igbo had already prepared for this in advance by their leader Nnamdi kanu, all of them had claimed and earn their Jew status and they have drop Christianity for Judaism, so no big deal in that!
In the law of returnee of Israel igbo had met the requirement!
Igbo, we love you but Israel love you much!
Bye bye

3 Likes

Re: Only Option Left For Igbo Is To Vacate Nigeria And Go Straight To Israel! by Goodlyhrt(m): 9:42am On Jun 07, 2017
Na Igbo matter go kee you won day

1 Like

Re: Only Option Left For Igbo Is To Vacate Nigeria And Go Straight To Israel! by scobyy2007: 9:43am On Jun 07, 2017
Oga OP what will now happen to my IGBO wife
Re: Only Option Left For Igbo Is To Vacate Nigeria And Go Straight To Israel! by smilingface(m): 9:44am On Jun 07, 2017
laugh while you can because you will soon wail also.
Re: Only Option Left For Igbo Is To Vacate Nigeria And Go Straight To Israel! by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 07, 2017
oladeebo:
As far as all bullets had been shot and the target is not hit! The last step left for igbo is to just pack and go to Israel. As a real Jew, the history of Jew since the beginning of world is never different anywhere they found themselves, it's all about marginalization, genocide, pogrom and holocaust! I thing igbo mustn't allow to be draw back to another century before return to the land of promise!
I think igbo had already prepared for this in advance by their leader Nnamdi kanu, all of them had claimed and earn their Jew status and they have drop Christianity for Judaism, so no big deal in that!
Bye bye
You want our land. You will never get it.
Re: Only Option Left For Igbo Is To Vacate Nigeria And Go Straight To Israel! by Shelloween(m): 9:45am On Jun 07, 2017
oladeebo:
Bye bye
stupid posts like yours, don't make FP. You are just an Ignoramus.
Re: Only Option Left For Igbo Is To Vacate Nigeria And Go Straight To Israel! by Nbote(m): 9:46am On Jun 07, 2017
Why exactly some of una dey carry IPOB and Biafra news for head pass Igbos demselves?? Why not leave dem to their agitation and face ur own businesses?
Re: Only Option Left For Igbo Is To Vacate Nigeria And Go Straight To Israel! by BininKingdom: 9:48am On Jun 07, 2017
cool

1 Like

Re: Only Option Left For Igbo Is To Vacate Nigeria And Go Straight To Israel! by psucc(m): 9:55am On Jun 07, 2017
Not worth commenting.
Re: Only Option Left For Igbo Is To Vacate Nigeria And Go Straight To Israel! by oladeebo: 10:29am On Jun 07, 2017
scobyy2007:
Oga OP what will now happen to my IGBO wife
don't worry she will go to israel with all your children and you get visa to visit them!
Re: Only Option Left For Igbo Is To Vacate Nigeria And Go Straight To Israel! by oladeebo: 10:32am On Jun 07, 2017
smilingface:
laugh while you can because you will soon wail also.
wail for what?
igbo is the only problem of Nigeria, when they gone Nigeria better!
Re: Only Option Left For Igbo Is To Vacate Nigeria And Go Straight To Israel! by reptile1: 10:33am On Jun 07, 2017
oladeebo:
Bye bye

Were they in Israel when the white man came? U see ur propensity to let out ur fvvlishness every now and then amazes me

4 Likes

Re: Only Option Left For Igbo Is To Vacate Nigeria And Go Straight To Israel! by oladeebo: 10:34am On Jun 07, 2017
igbodefender:
You want our land. You will never get it.
...your promised land in the bible is not Nigeria but israel! why claimed Nigeria soil!
Re: Only Option Left For Igbo Is To Vacate Nigeria And Go Straight To Israel! by oladeebo: 10:38am On Jun 07, 2017
Nbote:
Why exactly some of una dey carry IPOB and Biafra news for head pass Igbos demselves?? Why not leave dem to their agitation and face ur own businesses?
why leave them! were they suppose to be here?
Re: Only Option Left For Igbo Is To Vacate Nigeria And Go Straight To Israel! by oladeebo: 10:40am On Jun 07, 2017
BininKingdom:
cool
look at the igbo photo!
what good in being naked?
Re: Only Option Left For Igbo Is To Vacate Nigeria And Go Straight To Israel! by ZorGBUooeh: 10:40am On Jun 07, 2017
You should be asking when the weapons to level ur CONEHEAD will come.
Re: Only Option Left For Igbo Is To Vacate Nigeria And Go Straight To Israel! by oladeebo: 10:43am On Jun 07, 2017
reptile1:

Were they in Israel when the white man came? U see ur propensity to let out ur fvvlishness every now and then amazes me
were they to attach to white coming or Bible revelation?
Re: Only Option Left For Igbo Is To Vacate Nigeria And Go Straight To Israel! by DanseMacabre(m): 10:48am On Jun 07, 2017
Just another pathetic soul seeking for front page relevance when his mates are thinking of how to make money and enjoy life, whether in Nigeria, Biafra, Iceland or Antartica.
Re: Only Option Left For Igbo Is To Vacate Nigeria And Go Straight To Israel! by oladeebo: 10:54am On Jun 07, 2017
reptile1:

all Nigerian ethnics group have tribal marks except igbo!
I hereby call all my fellow Nigerian who didn't tribal mark to tattoo their tribe marks on their face not to cut in cross fire when trouble started!
Re: Only Option Left For Igbo Is To Vacate Nigeria And Go Straight To Israel! by oladeebo: 10:57am On Jun 07, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:
You should be asking when the weapons to level ur CONEHEAD will come.
I look round the world all were conehead except one with flat one!
Re: Only Option Left For Igbo Is To Vacate Nigeria And Go Straight To Israel! by DocHMD: 10:59am On Jun 07, 2017
Amala muncher don pour burukutu inside him ewedu? grin
Re: Only Option Left For Igbo Is To Vacate Nigeria And Go Straight To Israel! by oladeebo: 11:02am On Jun 07, 2017
DanseMacabre:
Just another pathetic soul seeking for front page relevance when his mates are thinking of how to make money and enjoy life, whether in Nigeria, Biafra, Iceland or Antartica.
what's in life to enjoy! according to Bible!
and what's in deserted biafra land in enjoyment!
Re: Only Option Left For Igbo Is To Vacate Nigeria And Go Straight To Israel! by oladeebo: 11:03am On Jun 07, 2017
DocHMD:
Amala muncher don pour burukutu inside him ewedu? grin
anything but English!
Re: Only Option Left For Igbo Is To Vacate Nigeria And Go Straight To Israel! by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 07, 2017
oladeebo:

...your promised land in the bible is not Nigeria but israel! why claimed Nigeria soil!
Oya come and take our land now, what are you waiting for? Come to Igboland to take our land.
Re: Only Option Left For Igbo Is To Vacate Nigeria And Go Straight To Israel! by kingzizzy: 11:20am On Jun 07, 2017
oladeebo:

wail for what?
igbo is the only problem of Nigeria, when they gone Nigeria better!

You mean like how they left in 1967 and you people people came to the East to fight for 3 years to bring them back?
Re: Only Option Left For Igbo Is To Vacate Nigeria And Go Straight To Israel! by BininKingdom: 11:23am On Jun 07, 2017
oladeebo:

look at the igbo photo!
what good in being naked?

Re: Only Option Left For Igbo Is To Vacate Nigeria And Go Straight To Israel! by tiger28: 11:25am On Jun 07, 2017
BininKingdom:
cool
get a job! Or go to the romance section
Re: Only Option Left For Igbo Is To Vacate Nigeria And Go Straight To Israel! by oladeebo: 11:35am On Jun 07, 2017
igbodefender:
Oya come and take our land now, what are you waiting for? Come to Igboland to take our land.
take it easy!
manage part1 first before we move on to the next step!
Re: Only Option Left For Igbo Is To Vacate Nigeria And Go Straight To Israel! by BininKingdom: 11:38am On Jun 07, 2017
tiger28:
get a job! Or go to the romance section

cool

Re: Only Option Left For Igbo Is To Vacate Nigeria And Go Straight To Israel! by oladeebo: 11:38am On Jun 07, 2017
kingzizzy:

You mean like how they left in 1967 and you people people came to the East to fight for 3 years to bring them back?
they weren't left!
we were force them to!
and they were beg to return!
Re: Only Option Left For Igbo Is To Vacate Nigeria And Go Straight To Israel! by ZorGBUooeh: 12:19pm On Jun 07, 2017
oladeebo:

I look round the world all were conehead except one with flat one!
I heard u well MrAfonja cone head.
Re: Only Option Left For Igbo Is To Vacate Nigeria And Go Straight To Israel! by oladeebo: 1:04pm On Jun 07, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:

I heard u well MrAfonja cone head.
are you one with flat one?

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: You Broke The Law, Ngige Lambasts Striking Doctors / Jonathan, Others Behind Ipob, No Nation, Not Nigeria Will Allow This - Minister / The Categories Of Igbos That Wants Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.