Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,100 members, 7,828,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

"Are You Aspiring For The Presidential Race Come 2019" Pastor Advertises (pic) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Are You Aspiring For The Presidential Race Come 2019" Pastor Advertises (pic) (366 Views)

Pastor Thaddeus Matthews Advertises Joystick Erection Pills / Breaking News: I Am Not Sure There Will Be An Election In 2019 – Pastor Adeboye / FCMB Advertises For RCCG Offering And Tithe Payment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Are You Aspiring For The Presidential Race Come 2019" Pastor Advertises (pic) by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 07, 2017
"Are You Aspiring For The Presidential Race Come 2019" Nigerian Pastor Advertise

This one weak me...Nairalanders what do you have to say about this?

Re: "Are You Aspiring For The Presidential Race Come 2019" Pastor Advertises (pic) by Flexherbal(m): 5:52pm On Jun 07, 2017
Funny people !
Re: "Are You Aspiring For The Presidential Race Come 2019" Pastor Advertises (pic) by jonbellion(m): 7:52pm On Jun 07, 2017
Flexherbal:
Funny people !
foolish people
Re: "Are You Aspiring For The Presidential Race Come 2019" Pastor Advertises (pic) by An2elect2(f): 8:52pm On Jun 07, 2017
Little errors when not rebuked immediately with time grow into full blown ones like this.

The wrath of God is coming upon all fools who say "judge not" when a lie is exposed and a crook rebuked. This is their doing! They have twisted scriptures to give room for wolves. They would not escape God's righteous judgement!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Hi, I Would Like To Tell You About Jesus Christ, The Only Way To God / Who Am I? / God And Our Earthly Occupation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.