Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

God And Our Earthly Occupation. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God And Our Earthly Occupation. (361 Views)

Living Our Earthly Lives Through Jesus Christ Crucified / ‘I Have No Wife, Earthly Children, I’m The Last Maharaji Alive’ - Guru Maharaji / It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God And Our Earthly Occupation. by Homoviator: 4:24pm On Jul 08, 2017
Does God really judge men by their occupation?
I was discussing with a brother, and he told me of a friend who runs Miracle centre, and is highly active in church activities. He concluded that he can't run such business because it doesn't tally with Christian virtues, that it promotes examination malpractice. Before then, I never thought such business as being ungodly. I need contributions. Thanks.
Re: God And Our Earthly Occupation. by Samsimple(m): 4:34pm On Jul 08, 2017
Every occupation has its flaws bro...live ur life to d fullest dnt kill ursef over sumtin dats irrelevant...be wise
Re: God And Our Earthly Occupation. by Kobojunkie: 4:56pm On Apr 12
Homoviator:
Does God really judge men by their occupation? I was discussing with a brother, and he told me of a friend who runs Miracle centre, and is highly active in church activities. He concluded that he can't run such business because it doesn't tally with Christian virtues, that it promotes examination malpractice. Before then, I never thought such business as being ungodly. I need contributions. Thanks.
Jesus Christ instead decreed that those who belong to Him are those who no longer work for bread that perishes; His followers instead work for food that endures to eternity. None of your worldly occupations or professions meet that stipulation. So, your friend and his so-called ministry equally have nothing to do with God. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Admission Into The School Of Evangelism And Missions Is Open Now / fasting as behaviour of the poor. / Fear Of Sin And Fear Of Hell-fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.