Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

See Another Lady's Threat On DNA And her advice to women - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See Another Lady's Threat On DNA And her advice to women (1977 Views)

Woman In Adamawa Sees Husband's Romantic Chat With Another Lady On Facebook / British Lady Cried Out After Seeing The Picture Of Her Man Marrying Another Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Another Lady's Threat On DNA And her advice to women by personal59: 10:52am On Jun 07, 2017
this Lady is hell bent on killing her husband if he try carrying out DNA test to ascertain the paternity of their children most especially if he have ever cheat on her

1 Share

Re: See Another Lady's Threat On DNA And her advice to women by LivinaPatrick(f): 10:57am On Jun 07, 2017
Nawa o,this is serious
Re: See Another Lady's Threat On DNA And her advice to women by jerryunit48: 11:02am On Jun 07, 2017
Jesus! Then I will advice men to start using Magun or what do they call it

2 Likes

Re: See Another Lady's Threat On DNA And her advice to women by obynocute(m): 11:04am On Jun 07, 2017
hmmmm,...... some women re nt from dis our planet, see stupid advice, lemme come nd be going........
Re: See Another Lady's Threat On DNA And her advice to women by egopersonified(f): 1:19pm On Jun 07, 2017
And the DNA war continues
Re: See Another Lady's Threat On DNA And her advice to women by drnoel: 2:41pm On Jun 07, 2017
personal59:
this Lady is hell bent on killing her husband if he try carrying out DNA test to ascertain the paternity of their children most especially if he have ever cheat on her

That is cos she has the notion that all men cant control themselves around naked women. She is talking rubbish

1 Like

Re: See Another Lady's Threat On DNA And her advice to women by Zither(m): 6:41pm On Jun 07, 2017
The female specie is the kindest and yet the wickedest of all creation in the universe. I see proof everyday.

2 Likes

Re: See Another Lady's Threat On DNA And her advice to women by Berbierklaus(f): 6:54pm On Jun 07, 2017
drnoel:
That is cos she has the notion that all men cant control themselves around naked women
But haven't men proved this assertion true time and again?

7 Likes

Re: See Another Lady's Threat On DNA And her advice to women by Kondomatic(m): 7:04pm On Jun 07, 2017
Berbierklaus:

But haven't men proved this ascertain true time and again?
It is high time you changed a state or country if possible.

The way you speak ill of men is really disgusting.
Re: See Another Lady's Threat On DNA And her advice to women by Berbierklaus(f): 7:09pm On Jun 07, 2017
Kondomatic:
It is high time you changed a state or country if possible.

The way you speak ill of men is really disgusting.
Nah,don't get me wrong,I don't speak ill of men,I speak up against cheating and self entitled men. Don't mix them.

That's said,the way you speak ill of women is really really irritating.
You can equally change the whole world if you can

7 Likes

Re: See Another Lady's Threat On DNA And her advice to women by Kondomatic(m): 7:18pm On Jun 07, 2017
Berbierklaus:

Nah,don't get me wrong,I don't speak ill of men,I speak up against cheating and self entitled men. Don't mix them.

That's said,the way you speak ill of women is really really irritating.
You can equally change the whole world if you can
You need to leave your base and explore other states to know that the men there and those around you aren't the same. It is foolish really to use "most" when talking about men when you haven't men 1% of the met in Nigeria alone talk more of other parts of the the world and the only time you use that word is when you want to say something horrible about men.

1 Like

Re: See Another Lady's Threat On DNA And her advice to women by Berbierklaus(f): 7:31pm On Jun 07, 2017
Kondomatic:
You need to leave your base and explore other states to know that the men there and those around you aren't the same. It is foolish really to use "most" when talking about men when you haven't men 1% of the met in Nigeria alone talk more of other parts of the the world and the only time you use that word is when you want to say something horrible about men.
When I use most to describe a situation or something I find appalling about men,it's because they have allowed that thing become an accepted phenomenon eg cheating,battery etc.

That said,you know nothing about me to conclude that I speak up against the ill treatment men melt out to women because I haven't been to other places apart from my base.

1 Like

Re: See Another Lady's Threat On DNA And her advice to women by Kondomatic(m): 8:03pm On Jun 07, 2017
Berbierklaus:

When I use most to describe a situation or something I find appalling about men,it's because they have allowed that thing become an accepted phenomenon eg cheating,battery etc.
Cheating and battery are not acceptable anywhere in the world. Cheating also isn't a male thing likewise battery. Women initiate domestic violence and even hit men in some cases but men rarely report.

Even some battered women started the fight but they got beaten. These are facts.

Putting the blame on men the entire time is hypocrisy.

Now see why it's irrational to say most while talking about cheating and battery. In Nigeria for instance, a man will cheat and get away with it because of our traditions and all, a man can also beat a woman and get away with it because of gender stereotype and all but are the same thing applicable in the West?

Of course not, women over there are violent as men and they will divorce you once you are caught cheating.

In my village, men don't beat their wives. Any man that hits his wife will spend until h regrets, should I then say that most men don't hit their women because it is so in my village?

Berbierklaus:

That said,you know nothing about me to conclude that I speak up against the ill treatment men melt out to women because I haven't been to other places apart from my base.
You honestly don't comment like someone who has.
Re: See Another Lady's Threat On DNA And her advice to women by Berbierklaus(f): 8:11pm On Jun 07, 2017
Kondomatic:
Cheating and battery are not acceptable anywhere in the world. Cheating also isn't a male thing likewise battery. Women initiate domestic violence and even hit men in some cases but men rarely report.

Even some battered women started the fight but they got beaten. These are facts.

Putting the blame on men the entire time is hypocrisy.

Now see why it's irrational to say most while talking about cheating and battery. In Nigeria for instance, a man will cheat and get away with it because of our traditions and all, a man can also beat a woman and get away with it because of gender stereotype and all but are the same thing applicable in the West?

Of course not, women over there are violent as men and they will divorce you once you are caught cheating.

In my village, men don't beat their wives. Any man that hits his wife will spend until h regrets, should I then say that most men don't hit their women because it is so in my village?
@bolded,I have no long story to type,you just confirmed the situation I used "most" for which was a thread yesterday or a few days back,where I forgot to reply your mention. No need over flogging the issue

You honestly don't comment like someone who has.
I see.
Re: See Another Lady's Threat On DNA And her advice to women by bigcp(m): 9:49pm On Jun 07, 2017
This is one of d reasons why young men should stay away frm marriage...marriage ain't what it used to be anymore....women boldly cheats more than men these days....so many foolish men are training another's man child unknowingly...
this biitch has d guts 2 show her peak level of foolishness on social media...
I don't see d need of getting married...rather than producing kids....

God help us all....single guys r much more happier than married men (caged fools)....mk ur money...enjoy life...live long....life's 2 shot n sweet to die young of HBP....I THINK STAYING SINGLE IS FAR BETTER THAN GETTING MARRIED TO THESE BICHES....
stay single, have unlimited fun n live happy...
Re: See Another Lady's Threat On DNA And her advice to women by bigcp(m): 10:00pm On Jun 07, 2017
Ok
Re: See Another Lady's Threat On DNA And her advice to women by Kondomatic(m): 10:21pm On Jun 07, 2017
bigcp:

bross why are u disturbing yourself?...ladies always complain..."men are dogs...men are animals...n don't deserve to live bla bla bla"....yet the same ladies are so keen 2 go after these same dogs without thinking... because they just can't do without these same dogs....they'll do anything to answer d surname of these dogs...no mater what...anything n everything possible to get married to these same men they call..goats, dogs, fools etc...
...so who come be d confused goat/dogs now....
It's senseless bro
Re: See Another Lady's Threat On DNA And her advice to women by drnoel: 6:52am On Jun 08, 2017
Berbierklaus:

No men haven't proven that assertion anywhere. Just cos a few women do runz and like being spent on, should that make me conclude that all women including u are all runz girls and oloshos? No, that will be wrong of me to generalize.
Re: See Another Lady's Threat On DNA And her advice to women by delpee(f): 3:59pm On Jun 08, 2017
Okay o. Suppose she ends up with HIV or some other nasty infection? Who gets a greater punishment?

The child grows up to be a sickler or has some other genetic disease that's alien to the family, won't it become obvious even without DNA test? That's how a case I'm familiar with was discovered. Of course things fell apart.

Young ladies should focus more on ensuring that they do the best for their children for peace and joy in old age instead of fighting endless battles with their husbands. Learn from strong single mums/widows who have singlehandedly brought up outstanding kids.

The reality of life in Africa is that a mother who sacrifices so much to make the children succeed earns their respect and reaps far more blessings from God. Stories of 'your father cheated on me' doesn't help a child. Stand strong, build yourself mightily, don't be absolutely dependent on a man. If you can faithfully hand over to God and avoid taking revenge when he fails you, he'll get his due reward and you'll receive your blessings in full. It's hard but I've seen it work for some people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Another Lady's Threat On DNA And her advice to women by Nitefury: 8:03pm On Jun 08, 2017
drnoel:

That is cos she has the notion that all men cant control themselves around naked women. She is talking rubbish

Good evening Sir... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See Another Lady's Threat On DNA And her advice to women by drnoel: 8:00am On Jun 09, 2017
Nitefury:

Good evening Sir... grin grin grin

Chairman, I see u. How market and how's up with u Sir? Any new works on the make? Regards.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Another Lady's Threat On DNA And her advice to women by thorpido(m): 8:24am On Jun 09, 2017
Berbierklaus:

Take it easy on the men hating.It's too poor to generalise.
Re: See Another Lady's Threat On DNA And her advice to women by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:49am On Jun 09, 2017
The more reason we should be careful with the kind of women we bring into our lives.

May God help us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Another Lady's Threat On DNA And her advice to women by Nitefury: 4:59pm On Jun 09, 2017
drnoel:

Chairman, I see u. How market and how's up with u Sir? Any new works on the make? Regards.

I'm working on Cartel II for now..

2 Likes

Re: See Another Lady's Threat On DNA And her advice to women by galadima77(m): 9:33pm On Jun 09, 2017
Nitefury:

We go appreciate o

1 Like

Re: See Another Lady's Threat On DNA And her advice to women by drnoel: 4:32am On Jun 10, 2017
Nitefury:

Super, keep us binged
Re: See Another Lady's Threat On DNA And her advice to women by UnknownT: 6:13am On Jun 10, 2017
Mama Denzel! Take denzel to his real dad.
Re: See Another Lady's Threat On DNA And her advice to women by austinereds(m): 9:24am On Jun 10, 2017
The way these type of women think is crazy and saddening. well for men out there its a free world you can apply Magun. But DNA test is a must.

(1) (Reply)

Mature Advice Needed From Married Couples / Ikorodu Or Ayobo, Which Is Better To Stay? / Besides Nairaland And Social Media, Wha Other Sites Do You Visit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.