Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,027 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Nigeria Can't Be Balkanized..igbo Reaction After North Youth Threat An Evident! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Can't Be Balkanized..igbo Reaction After North Youth Threat An Evident! (367 Views)

Breaking- Protests Ongoing In Kano Over Balkanized Emirate / Peter Obi's Reaction After INEC Postponed Election (photo) / Peaceful Agitation Can Never Balkanized Nigeria, Century Of War Can't Divide It! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Can't Be Balkanized..igbo Reaction After North Youth Threat An Evident! by oladeebo: 1:00pm On Jun 07, 2017
Nigeria nation was built with concrete diversity by Sir Lord Frederic Lugard and it cannot be balkanized!
when I said this secessionists get annoyed, but I was proof right after the North threat on Ndigbo to vacate their region! Igbo were running here and there for soft landing, the same igbo who had claimed Nigeria nation worthless to living!
Shame indeed!
Am waiting for kanu to come out and unveil his real program for the biafra but nothing was out, their supporters like ffk, fayose, okurunmi, odunmakin had buried their head in shame and those who did talk begging the federal government to come to their rescue!
I still maintained, any politicians who want to eat in politics must prepared to near Nigeria people and earn their trust! the time of impose yourself upon Nigerian had gone!
And those of you who threat Nigeria with balkanization should continue in their delusional game!
it can never work again!
Nigeria is one, unique and indivisible!
"All I did was to try and lay my bricks straight".......Federic Lord Lugard
Oladeebo.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Can't Be Balkanized..igbo Reaction After North Youth Threat An Evident! by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 07, 2017
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Alleged Bribery Of A Judge: Dino Melaye Reacts To Purported Audio Tape Released / Ignore Quit Notice From North – Southeast Senators Tell Igbo / Nobody Sponsoring Our Quit Notice To Igbo - Coalition Of Northern Groups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.