Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,609 members, 7,820,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Laura Ikeji Lands In US For The Birth Of Her Child - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji Lands In US For The Birth Of Her Child (45847 Views)

Adejare Kosoko Deja: Simi Speaks On The Birth Of Her Child / 'My Son And My Nephew' - Laura Ikeji Poses With Her Son And Linda Ikeji's Son / Laura Ikeji Stuns In Bikini As She Sits On Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laura Ikeji Lands In US For The Birth Of Her Child by IYANGBALI: 7:10pm On Jun 07, 2017
Make we talk truth, belle no fit dis babe at all, she just look like gorilla wey get belle
Re: Laura Ikeji Lands In US For The Birth Of Her Child by Padiga: 7:10pm On Jun 07, 2017
Splashme:

Including the bedroom sex romp that gave rise to the pregnancy, ba?
exactly
Re: Laura Ikeji Lands In US For The Birth Of Her Child by Nedfed(m): 7:10pm On Jun 07, 2017
Nigeria Army no dey see dis.
But if na one cripple man wear dis den go dey show muscle has if......

Re: Laura Ikeji Lands In US For The Birth Of Her Child by miqos02(m): 7:11pm On Jun 07, 2017
she is a nigerian like me so i can fight for her
lirusehn:

is it your fight? why are you fighting for her? undecided

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Lands In US For The Birth Of Her Child by bigfather(m): 7:12pm On Jun 07, 2017
verygudbadguy:
Gone are the days when women hide their pregnancies because of evil eyes.. Nowadays, they flaunt it. Be like say Satan power don reduce gan..

Safe delivery Mrs Kanu.

E remain make dem dey shows pics of how dem dey shag dia sef for inside room.

Social Media kolo

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Lands In US For The Birth Of Her Child by 99foxxy(f): 7:12pm On Jun 07, 2017
Wow safe delivery.
Re: Laura Ikeji Lands In US For The Birth Of Her Child by uvalued(m): 7:14pm On Jun 07, 2017
auto us citizenx
Re: Laura Ikeji Lands In US For The Birth Of Her Child by 234ng44uk(m): 7:15pm On Jun 07, 2017
Who is the idiot posting this Laura shit? More annoying when it's on fp.
I Google her name just to be sure I'm not missing anything, it appears I didn't. She's just a nobody. A wannabe celebrity with no particular job or status. Please enlighten me, who is Laura Ikeji?
Re: Laura Ikeji Lands In US For The Birth Of Her Child by popsyleo1: 7:17pm On Jun 07, 2017
Why showing all these?
Re: Laura Ikeji Lands In US For The Birth Of Her Child by softwerk(f): 7:17pm On Jun 07, 2017
Keep informing ALL the witches in your village of all your movements angry

Abuse of social media sad

Safe delivery Sha lipsrsealed
Re: Laura Ikeji Lands In US For The Birth Of Her Child by wonderfulchild: 7:18pm On Jun 07, 2017
Putting on tight jeans at 9 months! Is it advisable and safe? Just asking though.
Re: Laura Ikeji Lands In US For The Birth Of Her Child by alukstea(m): 7:18pm On Jun 07, 2017
All just cause of the citizenship ,its na wa

And then too many people would preach the gospel of hope for the country.
Re: Laura Ikeji Lands In US For The Birth Of Her Child by shurley22(f): 7:19pm On Jun 07, 2017
Is it me or doesn't the first pic make her look like the beast in "beauty and the beast"
Re: Laura Ikeji Lands In US For The Birth Of Her Child by AceGang(m): 7:19pm On Jun 07, 2017
Pregnant and wearing v tight jeans.
No go bend dat pikin head oo
Re: Laura Ikeji Lands In US For The Birth Of Her Child by tealaw(m): 7:20pm On Jun 07, 2017
Yankee immigration let am enter with pregnancy. She use jazz?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Lands In US For The Birth Of Her Child by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 07, 2017
Is there no hospital in Nigeria again??
Re: Laura Ikeji Lands In US For The Birth Of Her Child by 234ng44uk(m): 7:25pm On Jun 07, 2017
Why do I have this feeling that this Laura Ikeji herself is behind this one post too many? Nairaland front-page is now a place for cheap publicity stunt, publicising her ugliness.
Re: Laura Ikeji Lands In US For The Birth Of Her Child by nextstep(m): 7:27pm On Jun 07, 2017
Fremancipation:
American tax payers don suffer....everyone all over the world is trooping there to have baby. The Chinese are the worst in this practice.

You mean the Americans are benefiting from the airfare, hospital bill, food and clothing, hotel or apartment, transportation and all the other goods and services being purchased by foreigners who have their babies there. None of this is subsidized by the taxpayer, rather it's employing them. Not to mention the recurring revenue as parents send their children to school/university over the next 2 decades. Also it gives the Americans access to some of the world's brightest minds.

Yes, foreign parents have access to residence via their children born in US, but if you can afford to bear a child in the US... you're already upper-middle class, and those are the money spenders America wants.

Ironically, if the money was spent collectively on Nigeria over those same 20 years, we too could boast of world-class hospitals and infrastructure.

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Lands In US For The Birth Of Her Child by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 07, 2017
They say its better to keep what you want to say about others in ur mind, especially if it ain't a good thing
Re: Laura Ikeji Lands In US For The Birth Of Her Child by shodex95(m): 7:31pm On Jun 07, 2017
lirusehn:
her ugliness tho undecided
Haff conscience na
Re: Laura Ikeji Lands In US For The Birth Of Her Child by omoiyalayi(m): 7:34pm On Jun 07, 2017
Have they legally gotten married? ?

Has He (the man) legally divorce the first wife
? ?

If not it's a pity

Flaunting baby bump for another woman husband
Re: Laura Ikeji Lands In US For The Birth Of Her Child by ilyasom(m): 7:35pm On Jun 07, 2017
Extremely ugly girl
Re: Laura Ikeji Lands In US For The Birth Of Her Child by ChristineC: 7:39pm On Jun 07, 2017
NEWS
Re: Laura Ikeji Lands In US For The Birth Of Her Child by Stanleyville(m): 7:40pm On Jun 07, 2017
But this girl wowo shaa...
Re: Laura Ikeji Lands In US For The Birth Of Her Child by optional1(f): 7:43pm On Jun 07, 2017
i know say i know fine but seeing this gal i get hope...

Monkey no fine but em mama like am.
Re: Laura Ikeji Lands In US For The Birth Of Her Child by optional1(f): 7:44pm On Jun 07, 2017
Stanleyville:
But this girl wowo shaa...

aswear
i no fine but seeing this gal i get hope..
Re: Laura Ikeji Lands In US For The Birth Of Her Child by timay(m): 7:45pm On Jun 07, 2017
Sirnonye:
Gbe fun nigerians

A uite spotted
gbefun sirnonye se grin
Re: Laura Ikeji Lands In US For The Birth Of Her Child by Tecno66: 7:49pm On Jun 07, 2017
Amagite:
Popular blogger, Linda Ikeji’s younger sister, Laura Ikeji-Kanu has landed the US to deliver her first child with husband, Ogbonna Kanu.

Laura is set to welcome her first child ever, while Ogbonna is set to welcome his 3rd child as he already has two kids with his ex.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/laura-ikeji-lands-us-give-birth.html
The way nigerians travel to US to have their babies in order for the kids to become citizens, if it were nigerians, the moment they find out you are pregnant, you wont get visa to come down.
Re: Laura Ikeji Lands In US For The Birth Of Her Child by teebillz: 8:00pm On Jun 07, 2017
This girl no send anybody. She refused to let her ugliness stand on her way.
Re: Laura Ikeji Lands In US For The Birth Of Her Child by nwoye72: 8:00pm On Jun 07, 2017
Can anyone tell me the reason behind traveling all the way from Nigeria to US just to give birth?
Re: Laura Ikeji Lands In US For The Birth Of Her Child by nwoye72: 8:02pm On Jun 07, 2017
Now i get the idea.i didn't read before asking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aneke Twins, Chidiebere And Chidinma, Celebrate Their Birthday In Style (Photos) / Aremu Afolayan Weds Kafilat Olayinka Secretly In Abuja (photos) / BBNaija: Mercy Aigbe Twerks In Front Of Her TV To Celebrate Mercy's Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.