Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Laura Ikeji Lands In US For The Birth Of Her Child - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji Lands In US For The Birth Of Her Child (45849 Views)

Adejare Kosoko Deja: Simi Speaks On The Birth Of Her Child / 'My Son And My Nephew' - Laura Ikeji Poses With Her Son And Linda Ikeji's Son / Laura Ikeji Stuns In Bikini As She Sits On Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laura Ikeji Lands In US For The Birth Of Her Child by teebillz: 8:02pm On Jun 07, 2017
optional1:

aswear

i no fine but seeing this gal i get hope..

You are not looking bad na.
Re: Laura Ikeji Lands In US For The Birth Of Her Child by optional1(f): 8:05pm On Jun 07, 2017
teebillz:

You are not looking bad na.

i get hope for her side.
If no be money this gal go dey compet for miss wowo Nigeria.
Re: Laura Ikeji Lands In US For The Birth Of Her Child by Catastrophe1: 8:05pm On Jun 07, 2017
Caustics:
undecided undecided army should deal with her for wearing camo. but since its not nigeria make i dey go
nairaland has turned to a beer parlour where drunks like ur display their drunken madness.
Re: Laura Ikeji Lands In US For The Birth Of Her Child by Lawalemi(m): 8:11pm On Jun 07, 2017
Make she dey for swag dey bend leg. When 'they ' get done with her, she'll understand that men are not to be trusted!
Re: Laura Ikeji Lands In US For The Birth Of Her Child by 0b100100111: 8:11pm On Jun 07, 2017
Very short thing!

NoT even as tall as a mid size SUV
Re: Laura Ikeji Lands In US For The Birth Of Her Child by sauceEEP(m): 8:16pm On Jun 07, 2017
What's the name of the SUV on the first pic?
Re: Laura Ikeji Lands In US For The Birth Of Her Child by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 07, 2017
How time flies... Lord shield us from time wasters o... Amen
Re: Laura Ikeji Lands In US For The Birth Of Her Child by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 07, 2017
sauceEEP:
What's the name of the SUV on the first pic?
Venza
Re: Laura Ikeji Lands In US For The Birth Of Her Child by lightwind(m): 8:37pm On Jun 07, 2017
USA palaver eh if u jas land US u will be feeling like u now own d whole world as if all ur problems has now been solved lol. but make i no talk tomuch sha bcoz US fine. but d way pple de take feel when they land here eh no b small thing o especially Nigerians.. Louisiana p***sy Nigga.
Re: Laura Ikeji Lands In US For The Birth Of Her Child by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 07, 2017
Gone are the days where pregnant celebs wore maternity gown.
Re: Laura Ikeji Lands In US For The Birth Of Her Child by dinggle: 9:05pm On Jun 07, 2017
I dont understand, give birth in U.S then what? All those who did it where are there kids today? Yeye dey small tell me a child born is America are smarter than those born in Nigeria then I might consider it, if not... Good luck 15yrs from know I go ask how far with that pickin!
Re: Laura Ikeji Lands In US For The Birth Of Her Child by AreaFada2: 9:12pm On Jun 07, 2017
[quote author=trustyshoess post=57292119]
You do know that they have to pay for the bills you know? It's not paid for with tax payers money mind you. That crap only happens in the UK unfortunately. The NHS treats any and everyone without billing them and they wonder why they keep falling short with funds[/quote]

Not always these days sef.

If you are fairly famous, someone will notice that you are foreign-based and you will have to pay.

Many get caught and denied visa next time.

More should be done though. You cannot be reaping where you did not sow.
Re: Laura Ikeji Lands In US For The Birth Of Her Child by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:26pm On Jun 07, 2017
verygudbadguy:
Gone are the days when women hide their pregnancies because of evil eyes.. Nowadays, they flaunt it. Be like say Satan power don reduce gan..

Safe delivery Mrs Kanu.

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Phahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I don laugh tiya for hia.

I wish his power will reduce truly.

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Lands In US For The Birth Of Her Child by nnokwa042(m): 9:42pm On Jun 07, 2017
seunny4lif:

Lol
Evil no dey effect rich people again
Na only the poor people grin grin grin
abeg witches and wizard no dey Oyibo land wey light dey I dey waka for burial here for 3 am nothing dey happen ,how witch go dey for this place check this street

Re: Laura Ikeji Lands In US For The Birth Of Her Child by seunny4lif(m): 9:43pm On Jun 07, 2017
grin
nnokwa042:
abeg witches and wizard no dey Oyibo land wey light dey I dey waka for burial here for 3 am nothing dey happen ,how witch go dey for this place check this street
Re: Laura Ikeji Lands In US For The Birth Of Her Child by divineshare(m): 9:46pm On Jun 07, 2017
lirusehn:

her ugliness tho undecided

[quote][/quote]

She is pregnant for goodness sake, heavily pregnant!!!
Re: Laura Ikeji Lands In US For The Birth Of Her Child by blackboy(m): 10:27pm On Jun 07, 2017
Good for her. I always tell those blaming Trump for all their problems with America to look at themselves. America will always be America. Trump or no Trump. Trump is just loud. Is it not under Trump she went there. She got the money and they let her in she is black n not American yet she has been let in. God bless USA
Re: Laura Ikeji Lands In US For The Birth Of Her Child by Spidermon: 10:36pm On Jun 07, 2017
Until I can afford foreign citizenship for my offsprings,
My contraceptive methods must stay in top notch.
Everybody dey find escape route for hin next generation

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Lands In US For The Birth Of Her Child by cococandy(f): 10:38pm On Jun 07, 2017
Nicepoker:
this woman no make sense at all
teebillz:
This girl no send anybody. She refused to let her ugliness stand on her way.
why so hateful?

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Lands In US For The Birth Of Her Child by Pain(m): 10:43pm On Jun 07, 2017
Is it only me that is awe struck by this woman's "BEAUTY"?
Re: Laura Ikeji Lands In US For The Birth Of Her Child by Burgerlomo: 11:08pm On Jun 07, 2017
hibiscus76:
wishing her a very safe delivery ..amen

Amen

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Lands In US For The Birth Of Her Child by Culin(f): 11:08pm On Jun 07, 2017
sunnysunny69:
No be first wife self ! grin grin grin

And who told you that? Her husband himself came out to say he wasn't married before. His ex is a babymama and not a wify.
Re: Laura Ikeji Lands In US For The Birth Of Her Child by Gome23: 1:24am On Jun 08, 2017
This lady ugly no b small
And prego Cum help am fine the more
Re: Laura Ikeji Lands In US For The Birth Of Her Child by chukxie(m): 1:46am On Jun 08, 2017
Safe delivery, Laura! For those of you calling her "ugly" I feel nothing but pity for you. God made Laura just as He made you - beautiful in His eyes, perfect in creation and in His own image. Laura hasn't had any form of body modifications that altered her natural looks. If she had, then you MIGHT be right to call her ugly. But she hasn't. So why call her ugly ? Be careful what you say to people either physically or on social media because one day, we shall all be held accountable for the words we uttered.

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Lands In US For The Birth Of Her Child by 300dotstv(m): 2:20am On Jun 08, 2017
TWO SUPER PACK PROMO FOR UPCOMING ARTIST- DO U HAVE A TOP NOTCH SONGS RECORDED IF YES THEN 300DOTSTV OFFER U FREE PROMOTION ON ITS TV PRODUCTION PLATFORM AND QUALITY MUSICAL VIDEO SHOOT INTERESTED PERSON SHOULD CONTACT US ON +2348053100003 OR 300dotstv@gmail.com OFFER RUNS FROM JUNE 7TH 2017- JUNE 30TH 2017 HURRY WHILE OFFER LAST
Re: Laura Ikeji Lands In US For The Birth Of Her Child by ogbonti: 2:48am On Jun 08, 2017
tealaw:
Yankee immigration let am enter with pregnancy. She use jazz?

All this na lie, if she is here, she must have entered months before now.... no Immigration officer will allow a heavily pregnant woman in to the country... the airline won't even let you board from Lagos or Abuja
Re: Laura Ikeji Lands In US For The Birth Of Her Child by ogbonti: 3:02am On Jun 08, 2017
nextstep:

You mean the Americans are benefiting from the airfare, hospital bill, food and clothing, hotel or apartment, transportation and all the other goods and services being purchased by foreigners who have their babies there. None of this is subsidized by the taxpayer, rather it's employing them. Not to mention the recurring revenue as parents send their children to school/university over the next 2 decades. Also it gives the Americans access to some of the world's brightest minds.

Yes, foreign parents have access to residence via their children born in US, but if you can afford to bear a child in the US... you're already upper-middle class, and those are the money spenders America wants.

Ironically, if the money was spent collectively on Nigeria over those same 20 years, we too could boast of world-class hospitals and infrastructure.

Stop posting poo, you don't get a green card by delivering a baby in the USA, if na so, every Mexican illegal immigrant that have 4 to 7 kids here for don collect all the green card tay tay.... the child will be a citizen as per -14 amendment but that child can only qualify to petition for the parent when he or she attains the age of 21. And by then I pray the child hasn't been to jail. If he or she has a criminal history, it becomes harder... and if the child resides outside the USA, and that child is not staying here permanently in order to get schooled here and have a decent job, he can't even petition. So Best thing to do to get all benefits is, bring the child here to stay with someone who is resident here let's say as from age 10, so that by 21, there willl be a chance u can reap whatever benefits u have in mind

WHAT NO ONE WILL TELL YOU, IS

WHEN YOU ARE A US CITIZEN, FOREVER UNTIL YOU DIE, YOU MUST PAY TAXES TO THE US GOVERNMENT OR ELSE U GO TO JAIL

U ARE SUBJECT TO US LAWS FOREVER MORE... so u can't eat ur cake and have it... any time u break the law, you will be prosecuted fully .. no escape route of my daddy is a friend to the DPO, or my uncle is Bola Tinubu.. so no one can arrest me in Lagos.

Be careful what you wish for, good luck!

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Lands In US For The Birth Of Her Child by Nobody: 4:56am On Jun 08, 2017
Taxed anywhere u do business.
ogbonti:

Stop posting poo, you don't get a green card by delivering a baby in the USA, if na so, every Mexican illegal immigrant that have 4 to 7 kids here for don collect all the green card tay tay.... the child will be a citizen as per -14 amendment but that child can only qualify to petition for the parent when he or she attains the age of 21. And by then I pray the child hasn't been to jail. If he or she has a criminal history, it becomes harder... and if the child resides outside the USA, and that child is not staying here permanently in order to get schooled here and have a decent job, he can't even petition. So Best thing to do to get all benefits is, bring the child here to stay with someone who is resident here let's say as from age 10, so that by 21, there willl be a chance u can reap whatever benefits u have in mind

WHAT NO ONE WILL TELL YOU, IS

WHEN YOU ARE A US CITIZEN, FOREVER UNTIL YOU DIE, YOU MUST PAY TAXES TO THE US GOVERNMENT OR ELSE U GO TO JAIL

U ARE SUBJECT TO US LAWS FOREVER MORE... so u can't eat ur cake and have it... any time u break the law, you will be prosecuted fully .. no escape route of my daddy is a friend to the DPO, or my uncle is Bola Tinubu.. so no one can arrest me in Lagos.

Be careful what you wish for, good luck!
Re: Laura Ikeji Lands In US For The Birth Of Her Child by kayalla(f): 5:17am On Jun 08, 2017
she looks so diff. safe delivery
Re: Laura Ikeji Lands In US For The Birth Of Her Child by NwaliE01: 6:56am On Jun 08, 2017
Amagite:
Popular blogger, Linda Ikeji’s younger sister, Laura Ikeji-Kanu has landed the US to deliver her first child with husband, Ogbonna Kanu.

Laura is set to welcome her first child ever, while Ogbonna is set to welcome his 3rd child as he already has two kids with his ex.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/laura-ikeji-lands-us-give-birth.html
Must everything come to the public?
I advice LAURA OGBONNA to shield her marriage from the public if she want it to last.
Re: Laura Ikeji Lands In US For The Birth Of Her Child by ExInferis(m): 7:48am On Jun 08, 2017
Hope this Kardashian kid doesn't turn out as ugly as the mother.
Re: Laura Ikeji Lands In US For The Birth Of Her Child by Prettiepearlz(f): 10:14am On Jun 08, 2017
cococandy:
why so hateful?
I don't understand them ooooo, to even think some ladies tagged her ugly on this thread is annoying. I must commend her self, heavily pregnant and still looking radiant.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aremu Afolayan Weds Kafilat Olayinka Secretly In Abuja (photos) / BBNaija: Mercy Aigbe Twerks In Front Of Her TV To Celebrate Mercy's Win / Photoshopped Wedding Picture Of Miracle And Cee-C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.