Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,295 members, 7,846,331 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Kemen Hangs Out With Ini Edo And Vincent Enyeama At The Gym - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemen Hangs Out With Ini Edo And Vincent Enyeama At The Gym (1499 Views)

"My Babe And I" - Funke Akindele Pictured With Ini Edo / Kemen, Ini Edo & Vincent Enyeama Pictured At The Gym In Akwa Ibom / Bbnaija: Bassey Ekpeyong Goes Into Acting, Chills With Ini Edo On Set (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemen Hangs Out With Ini Edo And Vincent Enyeama At The Gym by JNBoss: 6:01pm On Jun 07, 2017
Big Brother Naija Contestant, Ekemini Ekerette aka Kemen hanged out with Nollywood Actress Ini Edo and Nigerian Footballer, Vincent Enyeama at the Gym.

The Trio shared photos from their timeout.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/06/kemen-hangs-out-with-ini-edo-and.html

Lalasticlala missyb3 fynestboi

Re: Kemen Hangs Out With Ini Edo And Vincent Enyeama At The Gym by phlamesG: 6:03pm On Jun 07, 2017
Cool photo
Omo see enyeama's cassava pack shocked shocked

Bia na only enyeama, kemen & ini edo dey this pic? The others don't have name abi??

Oluwa I must blow so that my name will be recognised wherever I go...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemen Hangs Out With Ini Edo And Vincent Enyeama At The Gym by youngest85(m): 6:04pm On Jun 07, 2017
Calabarians

Abarie
Re: Kemen Hangs Out With Ini Edo And Vincent Enyeama At The Gym by Kestolove(m): 6:13pm On Jun 07, 2017
Mouthed!!!
Re: Kemen Hangs Out With Ini Edo And Vincent Enyeama At The Gym by 10eola(m): 6:20pm On Jun 07, 2017
Zooooom Kemen's Lips grin
Re: Kemen Hangs Out With Ini Edo And Vincent Enyeama At The Gym by ShawttySoFyne(f): 6:20pm On Jun 07, 2017
phlamesG:
Cool photo Omo see enyeama's cassava pack shocked shocked
Bruhh why are you looking at your fellow guy's pack? grin
Re: Kemen Hangs Out With Ini Edo And Vincent Enyeama At The Gym by phlamesG: 6:24pm On Jun 07, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Bruhh why are you looking at your fellow guy's pack? grin

I have eyes na cheesy
Don't tell me you didn't notice it too

Re: Kemen Hangs Out With Ini Edo And Vincent Enyeama At The Gym by ShawttySoFyne(f): 6:28pm On Jun 07, 2017
phlamesG:

I have eyes na cheesy
Don't tell me you didn't notice it too
I didnt notice it

Till you mentioned it
Re: Kemen Hangs Out With Ini Edo And Vincent Enyeama At The Gym by phlamesG: 6:32pm On Jun 07, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
I didnt notice it

Till you mentioned it

Lol grin all the best fun è
Re: Kemen Hangs Out With Ini Edo And Vincent Enyeama At The Gym by GloriaNinja(f): 6:34pm On Jun 07, 2017
LOL THIS KEMEN DOESN'T GIVE A DAMN O
Re: Kemen Hangs Out With Ini Edo And Vincent Enyeama At The Gym by mroop(m): 6:46pm On Jun 07, 2017
big celeb
Re: Kemen Hangs Out With Ini Edo And Vincent Enyeama At The Gym by coolebux(m): 6:50pm On Jun 07, 2017
Please somebody should help me tell Enyeama to stroll to the Eagles' camp, just for this last time

Kemen I think you're now free to slide into any pvssy you like, you don bcom celebrity gringringrin
Re: Kemen Hangs Out With Ini Edo And Vincent Enyeama At The Gym by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 07, 2017
But where is lalasticlala sef? At the gym ?

Akwa Ibom United

(1) (Reply)

I take back my word as I see the news about this guy today / Trumps Response To Eminems Rap About Him / Victor Anichebe’s Girlfriend Finally Revealed That She Was One Of Floyd Mayweath

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.