Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Trumps Response To Eminems Rap About Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Trumps Response To Eminems Rap About Him (1489 Views)

Toke Makinwa's Response To Fan Who Begged Her To Buy Jamb Form / Uriel's Response To A Fan That Accuse Her Of Exposing Her Body / Uriel Oputa's Response To Ruggedman's Invitation To An Event Via Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trumps Response To Eminems Rap About Him by etiosa97(m): 12:10pm On Oct 12, 2017
The president ain't smiling

1 Share

Re: Trumps Response To Eminems Rap About Him by DozieInc(m): 12:25pm On Oct 12, 2017
If true... The presido got no chillz

OP ur source?

1 Like

Re: Trumps Response To Eminems Rap About Him by Coloradvantage(m): 12:26pm On Oct 12, 2017
trump biko... abeg please.., chuchu !! no kill me with Laf! I like trump for one thing.... won't say it! silence is not golden always... and for people criticising his use of social media.., I Dont know what to say! but one thing for sure is trump is working., to deliver and is delivering his electoral promises..,, jobs and factories are returning back to USA.,, no lies,,, the data and statistics and facts on ground shows that!

3 Likes

Re: Trumps Response To Eminems Rap About Him by seunny4lif(m): 12:27pm On Oct 12, 2017
grin grin grin
Trump can clap someone back to brain reset grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Trumps Response To Eminems Rap About Him by bmxshop: 12:29pm On Oct 12, 2017
Na lie.
Re: Trumps Response To Eminems Rap About Him by EDSONSMITH(m): 12:38pm On Oct 12, 2017
Heheh 44 years to barely grow a beard, Trump gat no Chill, Eminem be like

1 Like

Re: Trumps Response To Eminems Rap About Him by princealexndre(m): 12:42pm On Oct 12, 2017
Lol
Re: Trumps Response To Eminems Rap About Him by chriskosherbal(m): 12:49pm On Oct 12, 2017
The president got swag I swear grin

3 Likes

Re: Trumps Response To Eminems Rap About Him by ReneeNuttall(f): 12:53pm On Oct 12, 2017
Trumps dissing it hot back to back.#Trumpdabadguy grin

3 Likes

Re: Trumps Response To Eminems Rap About Him by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 12, 2017
I know Trump is stupid but this is a fake account.

One person can't be this re--tar.de.d. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Trumps Response To Eminems Rap About Him by MustiizRaja(m): 1:20pm On Oct 12, 2017
if na me be Eminem I go change complexion

3 Likes

Re: Trumps Response To Eminems Rap About Him by LesbianBoy(m): 1:22pm On Oct 12, 2017
Rokia2:
I know Trump is stupid but this is a fake account.

One person can't be this re--tar.de.d. embarassed

Forget this thread and come and sit on my laps there is something I want to tell you

1 Like

Re: Trumps Response To Eminems Rap About Him by Swagahyk(m): 1:37pm On Oct 12, 2017
I don't care if that reply is from Trump or not, but am sure its more lethal than the North Korean missiles

Remember the popular saying
"Don't wrestle with a pig, coz both of you will get dirty and the pig will like it"

Trump got no chills, don't just cross his lane.
Re: Trumps Response To Eminems Rap About Him by Biggie225(m): 2:01pm On Oct 12, 2017
if it is in naija,he would have been arrested #eminem
Re: Trumps Response To Eminems Rap About Him by Mologi(m): 2:05pm On Oct 12, 2017
osheeyyyy Awon eyan slim shady!!!!

but trump doesn't have Beard...

(1) (Reply)

Davido Walks Free While His Crew Members Rot In Jail Over Tagbo’s Death / Donjazzy Explain To Wizkid On How They Make Their Hit Single "Booty Call". / 'it's A Joke' - Beverly Osu Reacts To Pregnancy Rumours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.