Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Lagos To Bida ( Help ) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos To Bida ( Help ) (4771 Views)

Sink Hole Swallows Cars On Bida-minna Expressway Niger State (PHOTOS) / Road Linking Bida To Katcha LGA Of Niger State Destroyed By Heavy Rain / Passengers Burnt In Accident Along Bida-Minna Road (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos To Bida ( Help ) by Codedzng: 10:26pm On Jun 07, 2017
Dear Nairalanders, I am planning for a journey to Bida (Niger State). Please how can I get there via road cos I haven't been there before.

Can I get a direct bus from Lagos to Bida ?

Pls help
Re: Lagos To Bida ( Help ) by mamdanju: 10:36pm On Jun 07, 2017
Take bus to Ilorin. From Ilorin central motor park you will get Bida vehicle. Good luck

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Bida ( Help ) by Codedzng: 4:31am On Jun 08, 2017
mamdanju:
Take bus to Ilorin. From Ilorin central motor park you will get Bida vehicle. Good luck
Thanks
How many hours journey from Ilorin to Bida ?
Re: Lagos To Bida ( Help ) by dustydee: 8:34am On Jun 08, 2017
Take a bus to Minna, tell the driver to drop you at Bida. Bida is on the way to Minna (1Hr).

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Bida ( Help ) by Codedzng: 9:09am On Jun 12, 2017
dustydee:
Take a bus to Minna, tell the driver to drop you at Bida. Bida is on the way to Minna (1Hr).

Can I get direct bus from Lagos to minna ?
Re: Lagos To Bida ( Help ) by dustydee: 9:20am On Jun 12, 2017
Yes you can. I used to take from Oyingbo (near mainland hotel) but not sure if they still leave from there.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos To Bida ( Help ) by sweetrie(f): 9:27am On Jun 12, 2017
Go to Iddo after Oyingbo, you will get NSTA bus going to minna or bida, that is Niger state transport. Try to be there latest 6.30. The journey is at least 9hrs, depending on the road now and driver

3 Likes

Re: Lagos To Bida ( Help ) by Codedzng: 10:20am On Jun 12, 2017
Thanks so much all
Re: Lagos To Bida ( Help ) by dasauce(m): 1:23pm On Jan 26, 2018
Hello Chief, were you able to get the Bus at Oyingbo, as I'm planing to go to Bida tomorrow

Codedzng:
Thanks so much all
Re: Lagos To Bida ( Help ) by Codedzng: 3:48pm On Jan 26, 2018
dasauce:
Hello Chief, were you able to get the Bus at Oyingbo, as I'm planing to go to Bida tomorrow

Nope ! I went to Bida via ilorin

Re: Lagos To Bida ( Help ) by Codedzng: 3:48pm On Jan 26, 2018
dasauce:

Nope ! I went to Bida via Ilorin
Re: Lagos To Bida ( Help ) by dasauce(m): 9:13pm On Jan 27, 2018
I went to Oyingbo Lagos this morning and were able to locate NSTA(Niger State Transport Authority) bus pack, and we've arrived at Bida. Thanks anyway.

Codedzng:

Nope ! I went to Bida via I'll run
Re: Lagos To Bida ( Help ) by IHANLU: 9:49pm On Aug 02, 2019
Please am going to Bida from Lagos. where can I get direct Bus in Lagos

(1) (Reply)

For Those Seeking Help On Belgium Visa***** / Visa Application Length! / Get A Free Visa To Dubai,china And Other Countries As Well!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.