Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

N-Power Lagos Thread - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power Lagos Thread (156363 Views)

Recent Job Vacancies In Lagos {thread} / Unannounced Vacancies In Lagos Thread- New Update / N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 8:30am On Aug 20, 2017
N-power Lagos
BREAKING;
PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI ARRIVED ABUJA 3HRS 10MINUTES AGO. LET'S ALL WISH HIM WELL.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 10:21pm On Aug 20, 2017
Important information for all n health who are yet to be posted to visit Amuwo odofin LGA at 41 road tomorrow for their posting letters..

IGOCHE ADA,
PERPETUA DURUIGBO, ELIZABETH HUNSU, BARBARA IJAOLA,
NKIRU IKEGWUONU,
ELIZABETH JIBUIKE,
CHINWE KIZ OSAGIE,
LILIAN MUOGHAL,
NOFISAT MUSA,
ONYEKA OKAFOR,
LILIAN OKEKE,
TAIWO OLAYIWOLA, MOTUNRAYO ORIDUPA,
JOSEPHINE OSIFOWOKA,
OGHENETI OTOR,
OLAYINKA TIJANI, OLUWAKEMI YUSSUPH,
KAFILAT YSUSFF,
EBELE ILOkA ANI,
ROSETHA NNOPUECHI,
ELVIS NZEI,
AZUKA NZELU,
ONUABUCHI OKENWA
STELLA MARIS UDESINNANA,
EGONNA NGWUNMEZ,
ADEGBOLA AFUMILAYO PRECIOUS,
OGUNLEKE BUSAIYO VICTORIA,
ADEBOYE TOLULOPE ABOSEDE.
Pls, if u have been posted kindly ignore this message.. off course, I know they mixed up all the names over there at Alausa which can not be separated by me myself cos, it was typed in excel file.
But if not, go there tomorrow morning by 8 : 30 for ur posting letter

And again, if there I anyone in health that have not been posted and yet your name is not included here pls indicate yourself bf it's too late..
Thank you and
Good night
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by ETLtd: 1:58am On Aug 21, 2017
A Primary/Secondary School based in Ogun State needs the service of a suitable candidate for the position below:

Job Title: Principal

Location: Ketu Adie-Owe, Off Atan-Lusada Road, Ogun State & Agosi Estate, Ifo, Ogun State

JOB REQUIREMENTS
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
5 year(s)

MIN QUALIFICATION:
Bachelor's Degree/HND with PGD

DESIRED COURSES:
Not Specified

OTHER REQUIREMENTS:

Qualifications
B.Ed with 5 years experience with .
M.Ed Very Advantageous.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to efo_s@yahoo.com

Only Serious, Qualified and Interested Candidates should apply. You can call 08135840964 for any inquiries.

Interview Comes Up by Wednesday, 23rd of August 2017.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by Kelvinprinzyy(m): 7:05am On Aug 21, 2017
We are all waiting for September, 2017 applicants

1 Like

Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by bayulll011(m): 9:24am On Aug 21, 2017
ETLtd:
A Primary/Secondary School based in Ogun State needs the service of a suitable candidate for the position below:

Job Title: Principal

Location: Ketu Adie-Owe, Off Atan-Lusada Road, Ogun State & Agosi Estate, Ifo, Ogun State

JOB REQUIREMENTS
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
5 year(s)

MIN QUALIFICATION:
Bachelor's Degree/HND with PGD

DESIRED COURSES:
Not Specified

OTHER REQUIREMENTS:

Qualifications
B.Ed with 5 years experience with .
M.Ed Very Advantageous.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to efo_s@yahoo.com

Only Serious, Qualified and Interested Candidates should apply. You can call 08135840964 for any inquiries.

Interview Comes Up by Wednesday, 23rd of August 2017.

hello bro,kindly provide the office of the focal point for lagos at alausa.

needed to be out of the scheme,after sending letter was directed to get a stamp or signature from the focal point.

thanks
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 9:08pm On Aug 21, 2017
BREAKING;
Device collection for batch A 2016 beneficiaries is ongoing. SMS has been sent to some beneficiary to come and collect their device. If you have receive SMS from them, kindly signify and if possible with your SMS.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 3:35pm On Aug 22, 2017
2016 Awaiting List:
They will conduct physical verification for you alongside 2017 applicants. TELL A FRIEND
#NpowerNG
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 8:15pm On Aug 22, 2017
350 000 unemployed graduates applied in N-Power 2016 for a portal that was opened for 10 weeks.
��2.5M unemployed graduates applied in N-Power 2017 for a portal that was opened for 6 weeks.
��Selection process would maintain same transparency as in 2016.
��Everyone to be engaged this year must satisfy the
recruitment requirements outlined in the advertisement such as age and academic qualification as well as completion of the NYSC scheme.
��Take advantage of the scheme to improve your employability skills and also add value to the society especially in the rural areas.
��The reason for the large number of applications (this year) might be because a lot of graduates now have faith in the scheme unlike last year when many were a bit skeptical and refused to apply.
��In spite of the number, the Federal Government would
restrict itself to the recruitment of 300,000 graduates in the current
scheme in order not to exceed the programme’s budget for the period.
Mr. Afolabi Imoukhuede
#NpowerNG
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 8:18pm On Aug 22, 2017
N-power Lagos
VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Dear volunteer, your device is currently on hold until you complete your training. Please ignore any SMS informing you to pick up your device until you conclude the training.
From the above message, all Nagro beneficiaries who are yet to undergo training will not be able to collect their device until the training is done. Most Nagro beneficiaries have started receiving the above SMS.
We therefore urge you to contact your representative to know the modality.
MEET YOUR REPRESENTATIVES FOR NPOWER LAGOS
STATE.
Felix Ayorinde - *NPOWER LAGOS Team Leader
08035199414*
Oyeleye Hassan - *Npower Lagos Secretary 08126329816*
1.Ayoola Famuyide. - *Agege, 08093575642*
2. Christian Charles - *Ikeja, 07066587409*
3. Abdulkareem Suraiyat, - *Ikorodu 09098909058*
4. Ayobami Akinfolarin - *Lagos island 08035195450*
5. Dada Oluwasola - *(Liberalist) Ifako ijaiye 08066999344*
6. Suofe Hendrix *(Drixy)* - *Oshodi/isolo. 07060715759*
7. Morgan Akinyele- *Mushin 08064687973*
8. Abanikannda Ismail - *Alimosho 07063653052*
9. Adedokun Adeola - *Lagos mainland 08089123886*
10. Abdulawal Abdulafeez - *Kosofe 07033255396*
11. Adedeji Olalekan - *Badagry 07034481621*
12. Raymond Olaleye - *Apapa 08062276464*
13. Rahaman Stephen Johnson- *(Anifowoshe) Ajeromi-
Ifelodun 08034889008*
14. Owolabi Owoseni - *Shomolu 08105864588*
15. James - *Surulere 08162816636*
16. Odoh Benedicta. *Amuwo odofin 07031091912*
17. Osinowo Taiwo - *Eti osa 08067456312*
18. Falansa Anthony - *Ojo 08060761475*
19. Abbas Lawal - *Epe 08034802797*
20.Kayode Abiodun- *Ibeju lekki 07038320151*

1 Like

Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by K08(m): 8:56pm On Aug 22, 2017
AutosBay:
N-power Lagos
VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Dear volunteer, your device is currently on hold until you complete your training. Please ignore any SMS informing you to pick up your device until you conclude the training.
From the above message, all Nagro beneficiaries who are yet to undergo training will not be able to collect their device until the training is done. Most Nagro beneficiaries have started receiving the above SMS.
We therefore urge you to contact your representative to know the modality.
MEET YOUR REPRESENTATIVES FOR NPOWER LAGOS
STATE.
Felix Ayorinde - *NPOWER LAGOS Team Leader
08035199414*
Oyeleye Hassan - *Npower Lagos Secretary 08126329816*
1.Ayoola Famuyide. - *Agege, 08093575642*
2. Christian Charles - *Ikeja, 07066587409*
3. Abdulkareem Suraiyat, - *Ikorodu 09098909058*
4. Ayobami Akinfolarin - *Lagos island 08035195450*
5. Dada Oluwasola - *(Liberalist) Ifako ijaiye 08066999344*
6. Suofe Hendrix *(Drixy)* - *Oshodi/isolo. 07060715759*
7. Morgan Akinyele- *Mushin 08064687973*
8. Abanikannda Ismail - *Alimosho 07063653052*
9. Adedokun Adeola - *Lagos mainland 08089123886*
10. Abdulawal Abdulafeez - *Kosofe 07033255396*
11. Adedeji Olalekan - *Badagry 07034481621*
12. Raymond Olaleye - *Apapa 08062276464*
13. Rahaman Stephen Johnson- *(Anifowoshe) Ajeromi-
Ifelodun 08034889008*
14. Owolabi Owoseni - *Shomolu 08105864588*
15. James - *Surulere 08162816636*
16. Odoh Benedicta. *Amuwo odofin 07031091912*
17. Osinowo Taiwo - *Eti osa 08067456312*
18. Falansa Anthony - *Ojo 08060761475*
19. Abbas Lawal - *Epe 08034802797*
20.Kayode Abiodun- *Ibeju lekki 07038320151*
Pls, is this info from Npower or you people in Lagos just arranged it for people to meet their reps? I don't understand.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by kennytidistar(m): 10:11pm On Aug 22, 2017
@autosbay how does training affect distribution of device? Is it not going to be more practical and visually inspired if the trainees have their device handy during the traning? Let the date for N agro training be anounce and all agro should be there. Other states have conducted training long time ago, i dont know why Lagos state love to footdrag in complying with instructions and the beneficiaries with always be the ones to pay for such negligence, uncivilised and lackadysical attitude, let the distribution continue if you put it on hold what about those who have collected? Is there any equity or fairness over such decision, many atimes we need to put things straigth, we can put this right that is why we are here and not just to act as robot, please biko.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 5:12am On Aug 23, 2017
NpowerNG Participant List.
How to check you name among the participants...
2017 Applicants only.
��Login with your phone number and BVN
https://apply.npower.gov.ng/test/login/index.php?
��Click on your Name at the top right side on your device screen.
��Click on the "click here to start Nteach, NAgro, or Nhealth test"
��Click on participants it will take you to the page where all names of those who has successfully written their test and were able to access the
course.
Note that:
This is not the shortlisted names.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 5:45am On Aug 24, 2017
N-power Lagos
REMINDER:
All Lagos state Nagro device collection has been put on hold for now until the training commence and completed. Kindly contact your representatives for further details.
Thanks
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by Kemmystar: 9:05am On Aug 24, 2017
How about nteach, should we go there even wen we are yet to receive sms?
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 9:07am On Aug 24, 2017
Kemmystar:
How about nteach, should we go there even wen we are yet to receive sms?
Don't go anywhere till you personally receive an SMS
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 9:08am On Aug 24, 2017

Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 10:04am On Aug 24, 2017
*N-Power Introduces New Defense Mechanism Called “Captain N-Power”*
August 23, 2017

The N-Power programme has now activated a new defense and security
mechanism called the Captain N-Power to all existing and prospective NPower beneficiaries.

The Captain N-Power is designed to catch all existing beneficiaries
who are earning from other employments
and also the N-Power programme.
Remember the *goals for establishing this N-Power programme;*

*– To intervene and directly improve the livelihood of a critical mass of young unemployed Nigerians*

*– To develop a qualitative system for the transfer of employability entrepreneurial and technical skills*

*– Create an ecosystem of solutions for ailing public services and government diversification policies*

*– To develop and enhance Nigeria’s knowledge and economy.*

But all these are been hindered somehow by some of these issues in the system which Captain N-Power will be fixing.

While thousands of unemployed
graduates are outside there with no payment or employment, one volunteer corps member is there receiving salary from one paid employment and the same time receiving stipends monthly.

This is why captain
N-Power is designed to fish such volunteer member.

Recall that during your online registration,
physical verification, online verification
and updating of profile, you were asked to provide your BVN number…

That is the strategy employed by Captain N-Power, since your BVN links to thousands of your bank account, Captain N-Power will use this means to monitor the cash flow into your different accounts
and fish out others that have other white collar jobs.

Funny enough, some oil workers, bankers, govt agencies etc also earn from their
respective works and from N-Power while other do not earn any penny.

So if you are an N-Power existing
beneficiary, at the same time earning
from other employment, its either you exit
the programme today or quit from the current job before you fall into Captain N- Power’s Net.

This new policy will help to remove
individuals earning from other source and give room for more job creation for the unemployed youth.

Primary Aim of Captain N-Power
Fish out Beneficiaries Earning from Other
Employment

*Captain N-Power Activated To Catch* *Beneficiaries Earning From Other Employment*

Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 10:18am On Aug 24, 2017
BREAKING;

Mushin beneficiaries are now receiving SMS to come for their device.

So far

Alimosho
Ikeja
Oshodi
Ajeromi ifelodun
Mushin
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 10:22am On Aug 24, 2017
LATEST ON DEVICE COLLECTION
Alimosho, ajeromi, oshodi, Ikeja have been collecting device not just Alimosho. Many of them kept mute on the SMS they received from MTN. We have to be patient with them. By next week, we will have more LG come on board. Meanwhile, we re still trying to sort out Nagro device collection that they put on hold and many other things relating to 2016 beneficiaries. I wanna urge us to still remain calm as the device will eventually get to us.
Mushin LG beneficiaries are now receiving SMS to come pick up their device. If you have not receive, be patient, you will soon join the league of the volunteers receiving SMS.
Just to also remind you guys that Lagos Nagro device distribution is on hold for now.
10 mins · Public
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by K08(m): 10:24am On Aug 24, 2017
Good. Pls, keep the updates going till it goes round all local government areas.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 10:47am On Aug 24, 2017
LATEST UPDATE
The following LG have collected and still receiving SMS to come for their device and the percentage of those that have received
Alimosho. 65%
Ikeja. 35%
Ojo. 40%
Mushin: 20% they started receiving today
Ajeromi ifelodun. 40%
Badagry. 35%
More update later.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 11:44am On Aug 24, 2017
N-power Lagos
BREAKING;
Imo beneficiaries have started receiving SMS to collect their device
more update later
6 mins · Public
Like · React · Comment · Share · Full Story · Report
N-power Lagos
BREAKING;
Agege has join the league of device collection
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by nurez305(m): 3:06pm On Aug 24, 2017
AutosBay:
BREAKING;
Device collection for batch A 2016 beneficiaries is ongoing. SMS has been sent to some beneficiary to come and collect their device. If you have receive SMS from them, kindly signify and if possible with your SMS.
I received Sms around 2pm today 24th... and I was told to show up today 24th... it is already late today, please is it possible for me to go their tomorrow?
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by K08(m): 3:51pm On Aug 24, 2017
nurez305:
I received Sms around 2pm today 24th... and I was told to show up today 24th... it is already late today, please is it possible for me to go their tomorrow?
Why don't you find your way there by all means today. Tomorrow may be somewhat late, as a particular date has its schedule and list of volunteers (my opinion). What if you get tomorrow and you're told you have to wait until they settle the schedule (list of the day)?
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by K08(m): 4:02pm On Aug 24, 2017
Pls, did any volunteer collect Tecno today? What I have seen people receive today are Samsung - 90% Samsung.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by nurez305(m): 4:17pm On Aug 24, 2017
K08:

Why don't you find your way there by all means today. Tomorrow may be somewhat late, as a particular date has its schedule and list of volunteers (my opinion). What if you get tomorrow and you're told you have to wait until they settle the schedule (list of the day)?
it is not possible bro, I received message around 2.45pm to come to apapa for device collection between 9am and 4pm, meaning I have less than 1 and half hour to be there... before going there, I will have to go to bank for my bvn slip before going to their office. Also you need to consider where I was by the time I received the message... I don't think they are serious if they can't give me tomorrow
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 7:38pm On Aug 24, 2017
nurez305:

Just make sure you don't delete the message, you can go tomorrow
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by yns4real: 7:32am On Aug 25, 2017
Pls those of you that have collected your tecno pad, can you share your experience with us? Kindly do that in terms of your level of satisfaction with the specifications especially the magnetic keyboard.

There's a rumour making the round now that tecno pad is NOT made to specifications, the keyboard is MISSING.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 7:38am On Aug 25, 2017
N-power Lagos
INFORMATION FOR 2017 N-TEACH APPLICANTS ONLY WHO HAVE WRITTEN THE ASSESSMENT TEXT.
1-check Npower portal www.npower.gov.ng
2-Login with your phone number as username and BVN as password
3-Enter your profile
4- Click on assessment test.
5- Cick on participants, you will see your name and other information,
But when you log in and it show invalid BVN or u didn't see your name, that is the end of your Npower journey.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 7:39am On Aug 25, 2017
NTax Applicants;
#NTax Phone Call by VAIDS Agent is Legit.
#VAIDS Phone Interview with N-Tax Applicants: It's REAL! TELL A FRIEND
#NpowerNG
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 7:39am On Aug 25, 2017
2017 Npower applicants:
There have been news going on, that the list for the successful applicants have been released. Please take note, no list have been released for now.
Here are the next step for Npower program.
Preselection: after the ongoing test have been concluded, the successful applicants will be shortlisted.
Physical verification: the shortlisted applicants will undergo a physical verification of their credentials.
Selection: applicants who were successful after the verification process, will be selected.
Deployment: the selected applicants will be deployed to their place of primary assignment.
TELL A FRIEND

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (59) (Reply)

Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies / Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 / PH Based Oil Companies, Their Addresses, Phone Numbers & Websites.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.