Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,257 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Igbo Eviction: A Secession Bid By Hausa/fulani/kanuri. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Eviction: A Secession Bid By Hausa/fulani/kanuri. (387 Views)

The Fulani - Kanuri Diarchy / Yagana Musa Becomes First Kanuri Woman To Become A Major In The Nigerian Army / Labour Insists On Strike Tomorrow, Alleges Clampdown Bid By FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Eviction: A Secession Bid By Hausa/fulani/kanuri. by EmeeNaka: 9:12am On Jun 08, 2017
I must say that I am completely elated that Hausa/Fulani/Kanuri has decided to find their own country.
I must commend the Hausa/Fulani/Kanuri Youths for issuing the threat of eviction of Igbos from their domain. Nigeria has been repeatedly raped by the gangs of feudalist from Hausa/Fulani/Kanuri. They have continued to spread violence, unethical behaviors, sharia, illiteracy, diseases which has kept Nigerians in the dark and held great freedom loving people of Middle belt and South in Economic, spiritual and Psychological hostage. The unruly behavior of these people has made other Nigerians resorting to different means of life for survival, some of lead them to death and some of which leads them to kill others.
But as fate will have it, the Northern Youth Organizations has decided to form their own country by their eviction notice to Igbos. I want to state that I commend the Northern Youth for their bravery but cowards will be their name if they don't carry out their threats as they issued it.
Also, they have to understand that any other ulterior motives for their declaration that go against the bid for their separation will be opposed. So, we in East make clear to state that if Northern Youth are being used by Northern Coup plotters to cause tension and unseat Osinbajo, the result will not be different, only that the process may differ but in the end, the Hausa/Fulani/Kanuri will find their own country and lead themselves.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Afenifere: Oct 1st Ultimatum Not Against The Igbos Alone But All Southerners / Kano Rep Supports Northern Youths On Ultimatum. / June 12, A History We Can’t Forget — Atiku, Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.