Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

"I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos (52609 Views)

Vanessa Kei: "Bonaventure Obonyano Assaulted Me" (photos) / It Shall Never Be Well With Whosoever That Started This Sniper Madness / See What Armed Robbers Did To Girls Who Were Not Wearing Pants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos by mayorjosh(m): 1:17pm On Jun 08, 2017
seguno2:

The family that is eating the stolen money doesn't know anything about it?
Are you for real?

When he gets home will he say

"Hey wifey,kids, come spend this money I got from robbing a store"

Or you think his wife will even think he is a robber? undecided

Oga reason am na
Re: "I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos by jaykorbs(m): 1:17pm On Jun 08, 2017
OP, incase the individual that was robbed want those involved dead, u can holla me, like dead ni ooo, if we Dan do am, nothing can stop their death, like the thing no get remedy.

the stuff is called "aganju".
Re: "I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos by Reference(m): 1:21pm On Jun 08, 2017
It happens to all people who will make a significant impact in life. I don't know of any successful person who did not suffer 'total momentum loss' shortly after 'take-off'. It is the validation phase of enterprise when whatever value that has been built is converted from material to mental substance. It is nature's way of finding out whether you are serious and ready to be established. I've heard countless stories of life changing, back breaking, gut wrenching setbacks to theft, fraud, assasinations, fire, flood, drought, dis favour, sabotage, you name it. Fortunately most of those great men and women reacted well and bounced back in due time after a lot of introspection, fortitude and determination to become not only successful in their ventures but better individuals in character, conduct and most importantly, values.

I lost all of four years of 'labour' to unanticipatable circumstances beyond my control, a number of years ago. Luckily for me I didn't have the time to mourn as I had comittments to those I served so I had to remount the saddle as fast as I could. Today I have not recovered everything in their glorious diversity but the things which are important to life and living have been met several times over. Just a leaner and meaner me remains.
Re: "I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos by yomz1e(m): 1:23pm On Jun 08, 2017
try your luck with GoFundMe.com
Re: "I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos by flexxyworld(m): 1:27pm On Jun 08, 2017
chrisseun:

And that's suppose to console her, Lord was not there yet she hustled for her money herself, which strength are u talking bout sef

you think it was her smartness that made her investment with her school fees pay off? mydear.. it was Grace.. alot of people have hustled more than her, invested their last meal more and school fees yet never made headway but asking of the strenght I'm talking about; it's the same will too hustle again, since you think it's by hardwork. thanks
Re: "I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos by Chukazu: 1:29pm On Jun 08, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
A heartbroken entrepreneur who was a victim of burglary some days ago in Surulere area of Lagos has lamented the loss suffered by the ordeal after the entire shop was cleared. Sharing the sad news, the fashion designer revealed how the business started years ago after lots of savings and planning. Read what was shared online.

I started this business years back with my school fees,without help from no one but God,i kept pushin it,i didn't sleep at nite for years,surfing net for latest designers..I still suffer a lot of pains in my head till date,i keep pushing because I have to tak care of my family and I was on my lane and no single help from No one...now robbers came to burgle my store in surulere and cleared,my sweat,pains and sleepness in vain...took me years to save and finally open a shop and robbers does this to me..they and their family members won't see 2018,only HEAR it!!! Thank u all LOVERS OF DOPEWEARS

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/heartbroken-enterprenuer-laments-after-being-robbed-in-lagos.html

You couldn't have said it better... They took your pain and sweat and reproach away, so cheer up! It a new Dawn in your life... The Lord shall replenish
Re: "I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 08, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
A heartbroken entrepreneur who was a victim of burglary some days ago in Surulere area of Lagos has lamented the loss suffered by the ordeal after the entire shop was cleared. Sharing the sad news, the fashion designer revealed how the business started years ago after lots of savings and planning. Read what was shared online.

I started this business years back with my school fees,without help from no one but God,i kept pushin it,i didn't sleep at nite for years,surfing net for latest designers..I still suffer a lot of pains in my head till date,i keep pushing because I have to tak care of my family and I was on my lane and no single help from No one...now robbers came to burgle my store in surulere and cleared,my sweat,pains and sleepness in vain...took me years to save and finally open a shop and robbers does this to me..they and their family members won't see 2018,only HEAR it!!! Thank u all LOVERS OF DOPEWEARS

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/heartbroken-enterprenuer-laments-after-being-robbed-in-lagos.html

They even left hangers self. My mum's boutique was cleared out, na only one chiffon top wey manage slip from them we discover the next day... Evils
Re: "I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos by LeanonGOD(m): 1:47pm On Jun 08, 2017
Don't curse but bless them and let the Judge of all judges punish them. The Good Lord WILL surely wipe away all tears and you will be Blessed in every aspect of your life. You should have include your contact info, either phone or email - God may lead few to Bless you. May the Joy of LORD continually to be your Strengths in Jesus Precious Name.
Re: "I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos by Richydos(m): 1:48pm On Jun 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry
Karma might be slow in handling your case...

Look for the nearest boutique and make someone else feel what you feel
What's it u meant actually by "look for the nearest boutique n make someone else feel wat u feel"
Is ur brain paining u?
Re: "I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos by Surestontop(f): 1:51pm On Jun 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry Karma might be slow in handling your case...

Look for the nearest boutique and make someone else feel what you feel
Are you for real
Re: "I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos by LeanonGOD(m): 1:59pm On Jun 08, 2017
I believe that the devil is using your mind to play candy crush.
kelechi50:
please not only in Lagos but the whole afonja Republic they do not like them selves not to talk of strangers
Re: "I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos by trantulla: 2:00pm On Jun 08, 2017
teni begi loju,igi a ruwe
Re: "I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos by DrMuzungu(m): 2:02pm On Jun 08, 2017
My young friend, may your thieves never know peace, and may they live in pain with no cure all their miserable life.
Re: "I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos by LeanonGOD(m): 2:06pm On Jun 08, 2017
Devil is in control of your mind, you need an urgent deliverance from an under bridge pastor or imam, smh.
browniex:
Could have been carried out by his friend,his fellow brother and competitor,Igbos can do anything for money

1 Like

Re: "I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos by GabinoMarket(f): 2:10pm On Jun 08, 2017
I can onlu imagine how heartbreaking
Re: "I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 08, 2017
efepro:
Weep no more, brother, as they have stolen your problems away....a bigger and much better breakthrough await you.....God can't elevate you and bring you down...He has plans for you
grin grin Really? so this God lets Robbers steal from him carted all his belongings and left him with nothing and God did nothing but has plans for him? that God must be a complete slowpoke! why did God not just stop the Robbers? simple!
Re: "I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos by greatman247(m): 2:16pm On Jun 08, 2017
So so sorry but shit happens on the way to success
Re: "I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 08, 2017
flexxyworld:
The Lord is your strenght, don't give up yet. They will meet their Waterloo soon. Just start afresh again, gradually you will surpass what there carted away with and make sure your shop is better secured.
yes! and the Robbers needs to caught and dealt with what if they didn't meet any waterloo?? and were was this lord when the Robbers were stealing and carting away his good? grin
Re: "I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos by flexxyworld(m): 2:42pm On Jun 08, 2017
gypsey:
yes! and the Robbers needs to caught and dealt with what if they didn't meet any waterloo?? and were was this lord when the Robbers were stealing and carting away his good? grin

the Robbers need too be caught and dealt with but the reality in my country is, it doesn't work so easily, unless some rogues will be asked too admit a crime there didn't commit and I wouldn't go down the 'were was this lord' path with you.
Re: "I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos by lozanni(m): 3:01pm On Jun 08, 2017
flexxyworld:
The Lord is your strenght, don't give up yet. They will meet their Waterloo soon. Just start afresh again, gradually you will surpass what there carted away with and make sure your shop is better secured.

Good advice. Can theft and fire Insurance also minimize the effect of such unforseen loss? Insurance experts, pls advice.
Re: "I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 08, 2017
timsTNA:
You can't just succeed in Lagos without your yoruba neighbor envying you
What's the correlation between the incident and Yoruba neighbor?
Re: "I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 08, 2017
flexxyworld:

the Robbers need too be caught and dealt with but the reality in my country is, it doesn't work so easily, unless some rogues will be asked too admit a crime there didn't commit and I wouldn't go down the 'were was this lord' path with you.
Right! you will not respond to the were was the lord? but it's okay for you to bring the Lord into it, that's a convenient position to adopt i must say.

1 Like

Re: "I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 08, 2017
Sorry sir
Re: "I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos by samJ17(m): 4:38pm On Jun 08, 2017
he would have said the robbers themselves won't see 2018 but putting their family is it them and the whole family that came to Robb his shop?? u need to know in every family there must be a bad egg in every disciples there must b a judas,the family or siblings may b responsible but one stupid fool may turn out to be a nauseant in the family & society,so pls leave family alone abeg.no mother gave birth to a bby hoping he'd become a thief ppl mk their own decisions sometimes due to circumstances and situations but it has nothing to do with another person
Re: "I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 08, 2017
Nigerians are quick to offer sympathy not solutions. You advised him to pick himself up n start all over again. But with wetin? Sand?

I was hoping to see how we can rally round op, raise some funds to encourage him.
By this , we will also be sending a message to others who might be discouraged that there is hope. Even if na one beer bottle money, make we gather give am make e take wedge him conscience, make he conscience nor fall or fail am.
Where them mods them. Oya! Make we begin use we human mind rally round this young gallant business man.
We 9ja go better pass this , one day. We all go smile.
I fit drop some bottles , as I nor dey kiss green bottle again. I rest.
Re: "I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos by Bondesniger(m): 4:55pm On Jun 08, 2017
soorrryyy ooooo
Re: "I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos by Chuksemi(m): 5:06pm On Jun 08, 2017
dessz:
sometimes, robbers deserve jungle justice

They do. Every time.
Re: "I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos by Chuksemi(m): 5:07pm On Jun 08, 2017
samJ17:
he would have said the robbers themselves won't see 2018 but putting their family is it them and the whole family that came to Robb his shop?? u need to know in every family there must be a bad egg in every disciples there must b a judas,the family or siblings may b responsible but one stupid fool may turn out to be a nauseant in the family & society,so pls leave family alone abeg.no mother gave birth to a bby hoping he'd become a thief ppl mk their own decisions sometimes due to circumstances and situations but it has nothing to do with another person

Some Families Eat From The proceeds. They won't discourage their child or find out the source of the wealth. Their own is to enjoy.
Re: "I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos by flexxyworld(m): 6:21pm On Jun 08, 2017
lozanni:

Good advice. Can theft and fire Insurance also minimize the effect of such unforseen loss? Insurance experts, pls advice.

smiles..please I'm not an insurance expert, I will employ you kindly don't put me on a hot seat. cheers
Re: "I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos by Olive4(f): 6:37pm On Jun 08, 2017
u have to be strong.... see it as one of d challenges of life, so dust your self and shame the devil.

GOD will send a helper
Re: "I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos by Dymaco(m): 8:12pm On Jun 08, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
A heartbroken entrepreneur who was a victim of burglary some days ago in Surulere area

guy please endure. it really happened to me but not this type.
I sent one damanjohn 12k part of my school fees in order to help me advertise my Fiverr gig so as to help me receive more orders on fiverr before school resume. This guy get mind chop the money upon on the trust I have on the guy.

I will never forgive this guy in this life till he returns my money back. I know say that soon karma go hit the guy soon.
Re: "I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos by Berrypie(f): 8:25pm On Jun 08, 2017
Hmm, I know how you feel o. 10th of May, I experienced something similar...all I put in my Business vanished like magic. Surprisingly, I have gotten over it. It wasn't easy but that phase has passed. Op, this will pass, just take it that they have carried all your problems away. Remain positive.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kano: Father Chains His Son For 30 Years (Photos) / N-Power Teacher Beats A Female Corper In Delta (Photos) / Nigerian Man Jailed For Fraud In United States, To Refund $1.6m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.