Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

"I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos (52610 Views)

Vanessa Kei: "Bonaventure Obonyano Assaulted Me" (photos) / It Shall Never Be Well With Whosoever That Started This Sniper Madness / See What Armed Robbers Did To Girls Who Were Not Wearing Pants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: "I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos by vinjustice(m): 8:35pm On Jun 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry
Karma might be slow in handling your case...

Look for the nearest boutique and make someone else feel what you feel
shoro niyen
Re: "I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos by dederocs(m): 8:56pm On Jun 08, 2017
obialfa:
Proverbs 9:17

"Stolen water is sweet; And bread eaten in secret is pleasant."
I think this is reffering to sex, like when married woman sneaks out to Bleep another man... The thrill.
Re: "I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos by TheAlchemist: 12:54am On Jun 09, 2017
Perhaps having an insurance cover would have reduced the financial burden! As an entrepreneur, the security situation in the country gives me sleepless night. May the Good Lord let you recover all you have lost and lift you to even greater heights.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kano: Father Chains His Son For 30 Years (Photos) / N-Power Teacher Beats A Female Corper In Delta (Photos) / Nigerian Man Jailed For Fraud In United States, To Refund $1.6m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.