Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,218 members, 7,849,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:34 AM

Where Is SERVICOM? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is SERVICOM? (389 Views)

Ncc Institutes Servicom Networking Standing Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Is SERVICOM? by brightview2017: 11:09am On Jun 08, 2017
Where is SERVICOM?Where is SERVICOM? These were the last words in my worried mind as I walked out of a public establishment yesterday. Yes, I was indeed worried. Not just worried but also disappointed.

It hurts whenever we are made to confront the inevitable in most government offices in Nigeria. I was served with a fair share of service ill-treatment in one of our government office. And it was not a funny experience.

Along with other Nigerians that came to receive service in that agency, we were disdainfully treated. To say the least, we were literally discarded like the piece of rags that have long outlived their usefulness.

While we made our ways out of the door like wounded soldiers, my gaze fell on the fading emblem of SERVICOM which was posted conspicuously on the notice board. And then I reasoned; where is SERVICOM when all these service wounds were inflicted upon us?

I know that Nigerians can easily relate with my experience. The service experiences we have in our public institutions are generally demeaning and pitiable.

Read all here: http://www.nigeriacustomer.com/where-is-servicom/

(1) (Reply)

Kano Rep Supports Northern Youths On Ultimatum. / Yoruba, Igbo & Hausa... / Osinbajo Meets With Leaders Of Thought From The Southern States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.