Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Shocking!! Woman Who Pretended To Be Blind For 28 Years Tells Reason - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shocking!! Woman Who Pretended To Be Blind For 28 Years Tells Reason (713 Views)

"I Pretended To Be Dead When Gunmen Killed Six In My Family" - Survivor (Photos) / Gunmen Shot Dead After Policeman Pretended To Be A Robber. Graphic Photos / 2 Nigerians In Vietnam Jailed For 28 Years Over Dating Scam Of About $130,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking!! Woman Who Pretended To Be Blind For 28 Years Tells Reason by dotman4real007(m): 12:51pm On Jun 08, 2017
This Spanish woman, Carmen Jiménez pretended to be blind for 28 years because she was tired of having to say “hello” to people she didn’t actually want to greet.
The 57-year-old woman recently revealed that she had always been able to see perfectly, which left her family in shock, even though they had always suspected that something was of about her condition.
Her husband told reporters that she would put on her makeup perfectly, and sometimes they would see her trying to look at the TV from the corner of her eyes. But she never admitted to faking her blindness, until recently.
“I was tired of meeting people on the street and stopping to say hello, I’ve never been a very social person, and by pretending to be blind I was able to avoid many social responsibilities,” she said.
According to her husband, “Many times we seemed to see her looking sideways at the television and was always very well made up.”
Even though she was able to have most people fooled, Carmen Jimenez may still have a tough way to go.
This is because while pretending she was blind, she had received financial assistance from organizations and personal assistance which could now be interpreted as defrauding them. This may pose a serious legal challenge for her.

Re: Shocking!! Woman Who Pretended To Be Blind For 28 Years Tells Reason by dotman4real007(m): 12:52pm On Jun 08, 2017
this woman Na real kolomental.
Re: Shocking!! Woman Who Pretended To Be Blind For 28 Years Tells Reason by BlackDBagba: 1:01pm On Jun 08, 2017
She was indeed an extremely anti- social person.

1 Like

Re: Shocking!! Woman Who Pretended To Be Blind For 28 Years Tells Reason by Gentlevin: 1:01pm On Jun 08, 2017
chai!!!!! so dis woman can lie like dis. hmmm she must be LAI MOHAMMED'S COUSIN....

1 Like

Re: Shocking!! Woman Who Pretended To Be Blind For 28 Years Tells Reason by GloriaNinja(f): 1:02pm On Jun 08, 2017
lipsrsealed SHE IS A SCAMMER. OYINBO PEOPLE AND CRAZINESS SHA

1 Like

Re: Shocking!! Woman Who Pretended To Be Blind For 28 Years Tells Reason by akpamuomenka: 1:04pm On Jun 08, 2017
Even a governor in Nigeria is also pretending to be sleeping.

1 Like

Re: Shocking!! Woman Who Pretended To Be Blind For 28 Years Tells Reason by kiddoiLL(m): 1:29pm On Jun 08, 2017
she be like all dis Nigerian boys be earning from scamming... well i might as well scam people down here too
Re: Shocking!! Woman Who Pretended To Be Blind For 28 Years Tells Reason by LexngtonSteele: 3:28pm On Jun 08, 2017
This on FP...i predict it!

Nairaland's TB Joshua wink

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Brazil Police Arrest Notorious Cocaine Kingpin Luiz Carlos Da Rocha / (photos And Video) Nigerian Student Stabs His Roommate To Death In Philippine. / Rivers State Police Parade Rearrested Ritual Killer,ifeanyi Dike(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.