Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,901 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Adebola Olubamiji: First Black To Get PhD In Biomedical Engineering In Canada - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Adebola Olubamiji: First Black To Get PhD In Biomedical Engineering In Canada (43778 Views)

Adey Orla Bags PhD In Biomedical Engineering From University Of Saskatchewan / Nigerian Teenager Is Starting Her Phd In Biomedical Engineering In US University / Prostrating Patiently To Get PhD: The Guardian Review of "What It Takes" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adebola Olubamiji: First Black To Get PhD In Biomedical Engineering In Canada by Rombust: 3:46pm On Jun 08, 2017
Ok
Re: Adebola Olubamiji: First Black To Get PhD In Biomedical Engineering In Canada by AreaFada2: 3:47pm On Jun 08, 2017
Great stuff, congrats.
Re: Adebola Olubamiji: First Black To Get PhD In Biomedical Engineering In Canada by goshen26: 3:48pm On Jun 08, 2017
decatalyst:
A lot of nairalandsnairalands have done the below and silently walked away... grin

I didn't mention names like NCAN grin

That picture look north
Re: Adebola Olubamiji: First Black To Get PhD In Biomedical Engineering In Canada by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 08, 2017
Her name is Dr. Adebola Olubamiji and she is an AFONJA.

3 Likes

Re: Adebola Olubamiji: First Black To Get PhD In Biomedical Engineering In Canada by Philip99: 3:50pm On Jun 08, 2017
That 2nd to last pic, those white pple esp the guy, do they tink we are here to play? Which one is nikka and slipas for this kind of situation

2 Likes

Re: Adebola Olubamiji: First Black To Get PhD In Biomedical Engineering In Canada by nikkflexible(f): 3:54pm On Jun 08, 2017
I see you sis. Finlove
Re: Adebola Olubamiji: First Black To Get PhD In Biomedical Engineering In Canada by birmingham04: 3:54pm On Jun 08, 2017
Nigeria govt will recognise Efe of bbnaija than this woman. Nigeria no be country. Madam congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Adebola Olubamiji: First Black To Get PhD In Biomedical Engineering In Canada by sulakishop(m): 3:55pm On Jun 08, 2017
EEYAN WA NI
Re: Adebola Olubamiji: First Black To Get PhD In Biomedical Engineering In Canada by hesinbergx(m): 3:56pm On Jun 08, 2017
CONGRATULATIONS.
Re: Adebola Olubamiji: First Black To Get PhD In Biomedical Engineering In Canada by Padiga: 3:57pm On Jun 08, 2017
nikkflexible:
I see you sis. Finlove
Abeg epp me, How can I enter into that your finlove?
Re: Adebola Olubamiji: First Black To Get PhD In Biomedical Engineering In Canada by Duru009(m): 3:58pm On Jun 08, 2017
Afonjas has won oooooooo.
Re: Adebola Olubamiji: First Black To Get PhD In Biomedical Engineering In Canada by ojuikwu: 3:59pm On Jun 08, 2017
THank. God na yoruba. Pls. Igbo gala seller how market

1 Like

Re: Adebola Olubamiji: First Black To Get PhD In Biomedical Engineering In Canada by nicknice: 4:00pm On Jun 08, 2017
I am from igbo,I hate sentiment ,she really make us proud , why are we fighting for nothing? .

1 Like

Re: Adebola Olubamiji: First Black To Get PhD In Biomedical Engineering In Canada by Macgreat(m): 4:01pm On Jun 08, 2017
She just dey hide her hand, she's soooo single.

God will answer your call for husband soon.

Amen
Re: Adebola Olubamiji: First Black To Get PhD In Biomedical Engineering In Canada by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 08, 2017
Comgratulation Am Expecting The Day When A Young Lady From Yoruba Will Emerge As Nigerian President

3 Likes

Re: Adebola Olubamiji: First Black To Get PhD In Biomedical Engineering In Canada by ojuikwu: 4:05pm On Jun 08, 2017
ojuikwu:
THank. God na yoruba. Pls. Igbo gala seller how market
who Bedis
Re: Adebola Olubamiji: First Black To Get PhD In Biomedical Engineering In Canada by Timbuktuo: 4:08pm On Jun 08, 2017
lenghtinny:

It's deport not deploy...
I don't know why you and your likes are always looking for opportunities to start tribal wars on every thread undecided

Bartimaeus, how come you missed this particular post that was in all caps no less? You wear brassiere for eye?

GloriaNinja: CONGRATS TO HER, SHE MADE HISTORY JUST LIKE INTELLIGENT IGBO SCHOLARS DO ABROAD IN TERMS OF LITERARY AND OTHER STUFF.

1 Like

Re: Adebola Olubamiji: First Black To Get PhD In Biomedical Engineering In Canada by Stevengerd(m): 4:09pm On Jun 08, 2017
Aderola15:
Damn!!!

I had tears in my eyes reading her post, this is inspiring. We are so proud of you Missy. kiss kiss kiss

Ibadan kini shoo tongue

Oya Rola, time to quit nairaland yaff come. We gasts redraw our plans. sad angry angry
Quitting Nairaland Is Necessary Aderola
Re: Adebola Olubamiji: First Black To Get PhD In Biomedical Engineering In Canada by juman(m): 4:11pm On Jun 08, 2017
Thats great hard work.

Studying is much more easier at young age.
Re: Adebola Olubamiji: First Black To Get PhD In Biomedical Engineering In Canada by ademijuwonlo(f): 4:11pm On Jun 08, 2017
Hard work pays!!! Her story is truly inspiring.
Re: Adebola Olubamiji: First Black To Get PhD In Biomedical Engineering In Canada by Adefemiaderoju1: 4:12pm On Jun 08, 2017
Evablizin:
Congrats to you virtuous and hardworking lady,truly hardwork pays, but op must you put yoruba,nawa for you oooo what will happen if you put nigerian lady in place of yoruba
Just because Nigeria is dead as a country long ago abeg i mean how long are we gonna keep deceiving ourselves? let everyone one bear his or her father's name please

1 Like

Re: Adebola Olubamiji: First Black To Get PhD In Biomedical Engineering In Canada by EternalTruth: 4:15pm On Jun 08, 2017
obeyizy:
Dat university name tho
University of Saskatchewa lol.
Saskatchewa is a town in Canada though.
Re: Adebola Olubamiji: First Black To Get PhD In Biomedical Engineering In Canada by slowice(m): 4:17pm On Jun 08, 2017
I am proudly ipob youth n am happy for her success.... Afonjas dey try... . We sef dey try, we go make great team or nation if we choose to

4 Likes

Re: Adebola Olubamiji: First Black To Get PhD In Biomedical Engineering In Canada by ponziponzi(m): 4:19pm On Jun 08, 2017
EternalTruth:
University of Saskatchewa lol.
Saskatchewa is a town in Canada though.

A province.

Saskatoon is a city in Saskatchewan
Re: Adebola Olubamiji: First Black To Get PhD In Biomedical Engineering In Canada by lovethchioma(f): 4:21pm On Jun 08, 2017
Congrats dear... It's news like this that inspires one. I'll get there soon by God's grace
Re: Adebola Olubamiji: First Black To Get PhD In Biomedical Engineering In Canada by Nigeriadondie: 4:24pm On Jun 08, 2017
Thumbs up lady. Ph.D no be beans. Which such researches we expand the frontier of our knowledge on various fields.
Many Nigerians abroad have always demonstrated that with the enabling conditions we have all it takes to excel. Sadly, it is here that govt wud give whether na N2500 for best graduating student. Also na u go jam bad belle supervisor wey go fustrate u that a Ph.D programme that should ve lasted for maybe 3 years na 10 yrs e fit reach.
Also, lack of equipped lab to carry out research projects to the point that I recall some of my colleagues who had to send sample to South Africa or UK for their research work if certain lab instruments where not in d country. So pathetic.
Re: Adebola Olubamiji: First Black To Get PhD In Biomedical Engineering In Canada by Dainikel(m): 4:28pm On Jun 08, 2017
Damn I'm so proud of this gal Adebola & so happy for her too. Thanks for making evry1 concerned proud....this is what happens when opportunity meets preparation.
Re: Adebola Olubamiji: First Black To Get PhD In Biomedical Engineering In Canada by Gotze1: 4:33pm On Jun 08, 2017
lenghtinny:

And who told you she made history so that she can compete with the igbos undecided
Na inferiority complex they worry her.
Re: Adebola Olubamiji: First Black To Get PhD In Biomedical Engineering In Canada by Kamamchukwu(m): 4:40pm On Jun 08, 2017
Cone Head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adebola Olubamiji: First Black To Get PhD In Biomedical Engineering In Canada by Nicepoker(m): 4:41pm On Jun 08, 2017
bigots enjoy ur day. useless people. no wonder this country can never develop
Re: Adebola Olubamiji: First Black To Get PhD In Biomedical Engineering In Canada by Adebowale89(m): 4:43pm On Jun 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry

I would have made her my babymama if not for her tribe.

you can still make those agaracha in aba and nsukka your babymama . never give up smiley
Re: Adebola Olubamiji: First Black To Get PhD In Biomedical Engineering In Canada by eyinjuege: 4:46pm On Jun 08, 2017
Aderola15:
Damn!!!

I had tears in my eyes reading her post, this is inspiring. We are so proud of you Missy. kiss kiss kiss

Ibadan kini shoo tongue

Oya Rola, time to quit nairaland yaff come. We gasts redraw our plans. sad angry angry

Omo 'Bàdàn kíni show?
Show sure ni.
K'ílo lo je l'ana?
Eran Sikin ni.
K'ílo fi jòko?
Kusin sia ni
grin grin

I just have a thing for IB.
Dainikel:
Damn I'm so proud of this gal Adebola & so happy for her too. Thanks for making evry1 concerned proud....this is what happens when opportunity meets preparation.

Hmmm

When opportunity meets preparation, success is inevitable.. Zig Ziglar, Sam Adeyemi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jamb Activates CAPS For Admission Confirmation / UNN Student Gets Scholarship From Frank Edwards For Drawing His Portrait(photo) / Nigerian Girl & Her Mother Graduate From The Same School At The Same Time.Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.