Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

5 Amazing Reasons Why You Should Own A Piggy Bank - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 5 Amazing Reasons Why You Should Own A Piggy Bank (716 Views)

A Nairalander Just Got Himself A Piggy Bank (kolo) Photo Attached / Oyinbo Calls It Piggy Bank We Call It .... / Has Anyone Recently Use The Piggy Bank Savings Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Amazing Reasons Why You Should Own A Piggy Bank by Themainchick11(f): 2:01pm On Jun 08, 2017
Piggy banks, also known as kolo in the yoruba parlance has somewhat become obsolete as most people now save their monies in banks and other financial institutions. Here I bring you 5 benefits of saving your money in a piggy bank;

1. You actually get to save. Most people have atm cards these days which makes it so easy to withdraw their money from their savings account. As beautiful as this innovation is, it does not encourage saving. This is not to talk of the advent of POS machines that help easy and lavish spending.
2. It is mysterious and fun. Since people do not usually know how much they have saved, it keeps an air of mystery and fun to the savers.
3. You can lend from it. I own a piggy bank and anytime I need money, I tilt it down and remove money from it with a comb.
4. Your money is safe. No bank robbery or close down.
5. It is easier and cheaper to open an account with a piggy bank. It costs about 250 naira. Unlike banks that ask for 5000 . You do not need passport or Id card to open an account in it.

Re: 5 Amazing Reasons Why You Should Own A Piggy Bank by Neduzze5(m): 7:36am On Jun 09, 2017
You should, have shown us a picture of the piggy bank instead of a picture of you. What are we going to do with your picture now? Fry agidi?

(1) (Reply)

Ponzi Is A Life Ruiner / Do You Have A Bitcoin Address, If Yes Then This Is For You / Ohni - The American Currency!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.