Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Teenagers - Building Self Esteem - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Teenagers - Building Self Esteem (333 Views)

God Delivered Me From Low Self-esteem / Teenagers, Read This Warning Beforehand / Christians And Muslims, Do You Hold All Biblical Prophets In High Esteem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Teenagers - Building Self Esteem by Fingesi(m): 2:48pm On Jun 08, 2017
Building Self-Esteem! Dear Reader, With great joy and happiness, I bring God’s Word your way again this month and welcoming you to the midst of the year. By the help of the Holy Spirit, I will be sharing with you on a topic titled, Building Self-Esteem. One fundamental issue that runs through the lives of many is lack of a proper understanding of their worth or importance. This explains why many young people look to the wrong sources for acceptance, help, comfort or counsel. Some even choose the wrong profession, all in an attempt to cover up. Others get involved in all manner of vices such as occultism, drugs, wrong relationships and the like, seeking from external sources something which is actually locked within them. God’s Word says: Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us:… (II Corinthians 2:20). To a large extent, the way you carry and comport yourself affects your worth and acceptance. Do you know that the way you walk says a lot about your person? Those slumped shoulders and dragging of your feet are reflective of your mood! If you are insecure for example, you will walk provocatively. Are you moody, feeling heavy and frustrated? Begin to take note; you will discover how much this reflects in your carriage and comportment. Therefore, to enhance your worth and importance, you must, first of all, learn how to carry and comport yourself appropriately. Restructure your walk to match, and reflect God’s description of you as His ambassador. Learn to walk tall! Walk straight! Walk smartly, not sluggishly! When you walk from henceforth, lift up your head and straighten your shoulders! Walk with honour and dignity. As you do, you will be maximizing the grace of God upon your life, distinguishing yourself as God’s own. I guarantee you, this will automatically affect your worth and acceptance! This will also be a rich investment into your future life. It will be dividend that you will keep drawing from as long as you live, as it is in mine! Having a proper understanding of your worth and importance begins with a life in Christ. This entails confessing your sins and accepting Jesus as your Lord and Saviour. In case you are not yet born again and you would like to, then pray this prayer with me: “Dear Lord Jesus, I come to You today as a sinner. Forgive me of my sins. I believe You died and rose on the third day for my sins. I accept You as my Lord and Saviour. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.” Congratulations! You are now born again! All- round rest and peace are guaranteed you, in Jesus’ Name. Call or write, and share your testimonies with me through contact@ faithoyedepo.org ; OR 07026385437 and 08141320204. For more insight, these books authored by me are available at the Dominion Bookstores in all Living Faith Churches and other leading Christian bookstores: Marriage Covenant, Making Marriage Work, Building A Successful Home and Success in Marriage (Co-Authored).

(1) (Reply)

INTRIGUE 101 / Salvation: How Genuine? / How To Respond To Islam Haters - Talk Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.