Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

10 Nigerian Hairstyles That Were On Fleek Back In The Days! - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 10 Nigerian Hairstyles That Were On Fleek Back In The Days! (56499 Views)

10 Latest Ghana Weaving Hairstyles That Will Stand You Out Anywhere / Social Media Slay Queen Shows Off Her Makeup, And It’s On “fleek”! (photos) / Makeup, Gele......on Fleek! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Nigerian Hairstyles That Were On Fleek Back In The Days! by tunatrezy(m): 8:04pm On Jun 08, 2017
I hail the women in the house na them they comment
Re: 10 Nigerian Hairstyles That Were On Fleek Back In The Days! by Medunah: 8:07pm On Jun 08, 2017
Evelyn king??

Haha, we used to call it 'heavenly King'

2 Likes

Re: 10 Nigerian Hairstyles That Were On Fleek Back In The Days! by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 08, 2017
All back na my style could only be done while I was sleeping had too much hair and it hurt like mad

Went to a school that called hairstyles too

Didn't really like didi cause you had to lye head first in the lap of whoever did it the smells .....lol
Re: 10 Nigerian Hairstyles That Were On Fleek Back In The Days! by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:44pm On Jun 08, 2017
Back then my sec sch only permitted all back weaves. That was how I got used to it,even rocking my Ghana weave all back now.
Re: 10 Nigerian Hairstyles That Were On Fleek Back In The Days! by suso(m): 9:28pm On Jun 08, 2017
ibibiofirstlady:
5. Who Is In the garden

Àbí orisabumi
Re: 10 Nigerian Hairstyles That Were On Fleek Back In The Days! by LilTyRoNe: 9:33pm On Jun 08, 2017
ibibiofirstlady:
10. Thread

Do you mean this thread am reading
Re: 10 Nigerian Hairstyles That Were On Fleek Back In The Days! by Rozaybb(f): 9:40pm On Jun 08, 2017
ibibiofirstlady:
6. Shuku
shuku ologede
Re: 10 Nigerian Hairstyles That Were On Fleek Back In The Days! by toastedbread: 9:43pm On Jun 08, 2017
adajoe555:
periwinkle, thread and shuku weaving grin

what 1 u bin do?
Re: 10 Nigerian Hairstyles That Were On Fleek Back In The Days! by adajoe555: 9:49pm On Jun 08, 2017
toastedbread:

what 1 u bin do?
All
Re: 10 Nigerian Hairstyles That Were On Fleek Back In The Days! by mhizAnnie(f): 9:51pm On Jun 08, 2017
ibibiofirstlady:
7. Evelyn King

Who dash Evelyn to King The real name way back is "rice, beans and dodo"
Look at it from the back and you'll understand
Re: 10 Nigerian Hairstyles That Were On Fleek Back In The Days! by Sman37(m): 10:36pm On Jun 08, 2017
look does beautiful hairs style but black are still slavery themselves, anything white man does the copy
including all this mad hairs style many boys do this days is totally illiteracy of highst degree!

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Hairstyles That Were On Fleek Back In The Days! by davidif: 5:14am On Jun 09, 2017
Wow! OP thanks for this post. This hairstyles are awesome. They should never have gone out of fashion. This shows that not every modern thing is better. It's too bad most Nigerians don't know this. They just adopt any modern trend like frying there hair, using weaves and Wigs.
Re: 10 Nigerian Hairstyles That Were On Fleek Back In The Days! by davidif: 5:17am On Jun 09, 2017
JennieCutie4U:

jezzzzz! which kain hairstyle be dis one?

It's cute and stylish.
Re: 10 Nigerian Hairstyles That Were On Fleek Back In The Days! by JennieCutie4U(f): 6:47am On Jun 09, 2017
davidif:

It's cute and stylish.
Really? okay...its quite stylish but I don't like it tho.lol
Re: 10 Nigerian Hairstyles That Were On Fleek Back In The Days! by davidif: 6:53am On Jun 09, 2017
JennieCutie4U:

Really? okay...its quite stylish but I don't like it tho.lol

It truly is classy and unique. It's better than the wigs that a lot of people put on there hair today.
Re: 10 Nigerian Hairstyles That Were On Fleek Back In The Days! by toastedbread: 7:52am On Jun 09, 2017
adajoe555:

All
soon you'll show us your simbi hair pic.
Re: 10 Nigerian Hairstyles That Were On Fleek Back In The Days! by adajoe555: 8:17am On Jun 09, 2017
toastedbread:
soon you'll show us your simbi hair pic.

lol..toasted bread leave me alone oh
Re: 10 Nigerian Hairstyles That Were On Fleek Back In The Days! by wickedworld: 9:45am On Jun 09, 2017
What about Ipako elede? That style is all front just like all back .
Re: 10 Nigerian Hairstyles That Were On Fleek Back In The Days! by ferhyntorlah(f): 2:27pm On Jun 09, 2017
akinszz:
which one be senior girl grin
Senior girl is all back with brush at the front.
Re: 10 Nigerian Hairstyles That Were On Fleek Back In The Days! by wemmy01(m): 3:54pm On Jun 09, 2017
ibibiofirstlady:
7. Evelyn King

so it is evelyn king , my life I have been calling it every king

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nike Sues Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood / Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) / Spot Remover That Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.